NEW CNN POLL: TRUMP WORST PRESIDENT EVER

I've been with Trump since he went down the elevator, but I can no longer support this man. A new CNN poll shows the Trump has the HIGHEST disapproval ratings EVER. Trump CANNOT recover from this.

The best thing us former Trump supporters can do is call our congressman and urge them to remove Trump from the presidenecy. Also we should donate money to groups like the ACLU and Planned Parenthood which are fighting the disastrous policies from Trump. Its all we really can do this at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/202811/trump-sets-new-low-point-inaugural-approval-rating.aspx
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New CNN poll: Trump is still 100% the President.

>not fell down the elevator shaft into the Oval Office

Sage and report

>we interviewed over 20,000 people from different parts of the US (LA, NYC, San Francisco and Chicago)
>and we will use these numbers until we get a press pass again
>REEEEEEE

He will end with a bang.

You're going to have to piss off a lot of people to MAGA.

I just hope he doesn't do Iran. Or, if (((Israel))) stages a false flag on itself, he doesn't fall for it.

((((the polls))))

>CNN
>99% of losing the presidency

Step it up man, these are supposed to be funny. Lay on the exaggeration more and you might have something.

you are fake news

I just said that.

Why does rassmusen and Reuters have him around 50%? Are you spreading CNN's fake news?

THERE ARE NO FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTERS HE IS DOING WHAT HE SAID SHIIIIIIIIIIIIILLL

I wonder if it has anything to do with the 24/7 anti-Trump media coverage

Doing what is right instead of what is popular is not foolishness, but glory.

Cnn is fake news.

>implying I believe polls
>implying I believe any media company when they refer to "anonymous sources"
only things I trust are the voices in my head

>criticizing
lol if only

>New CNN poll
FAKE NEWS!

cnn is fake news tho

Well, he is. And there's nothing you can do about it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOSER *laughs into oblivion*

>Polls
Same ones that said he had a 0.01% chance to win?

Super believable.

>CNN

Nigger tier shit.

>i can't support the candidate because the media tells me so
The audacity of these shills, I swear to God Almighty

More like CNN POLL JUST IN 100% CHANCE HILLARY COULD STILL WIN

Muhammed pls

>polls
>CNN

nice fake news you got there crew.

Is ctr still making their payroll?

Actually the poll itself was done by Gallup.
Not CNN.

Not like any of you care. You are just going to call Gallup a fake polling institution.

ITS MY TIME TO SHINE!

FAKE NEWS

Forgot about the nuclear codes, my man.

>(((jeff zucker poll)))

CNN interviews six people and they say shit like "99.9% OF THE USA HATES RACIST DRUMPF!!!!!!".
Fake news.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here

Kill yourself, share blue faggot.

New CNN poll just in, Jeb Bush has the highest approval rates of all Presidents that never held office

Hahahaha POL BTFO

>get elected
>keep your promises
>be hated

$0.02 has been deposited to youre account by Shareblue

It says CNN Poll: and the article itself says "a poll conducted by CNN"

The fascinating thing about most of the fake news that CNN puts out, isn't that it's a direct lie. It's about how they choose to present the information.

For example, Trump has an approval rating (according to a CNN poll) of 44%, and a disapproval rating of 53%.

A little over a years ago, Obama had an approval rating of 45%, and a disapproval rating of 52%. Now, as anyone can see, these numbers are very similar, yet Trump is depicted as a monsterously evil dictator hated by everyone, while Obama was always presented as a saint, despite the fact that both presidents had more or less the same approval/disapproval rating.

>CNN poll
w.e.w.

His approval rating was low when he got elected and has continued to get worse. That is not really a surprise, not that many people voted for him and he came through a field of retards during the primaries and then Hilary Clinton.

More proof CNN isn't real news. Must suck no one takes you seriously.

I'll take the bait. Almost half the people (including the illegals that voted) involved in the election voted for trump. They voted for what he wanted to do and what he stood for.

>he's doing what he promised
>half of America supported what he was promising
>50%
>lowest approval rates ever

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

→ #

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

>be Sup Forums
>be anti authority anti establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist drumpf
>support the goldman sachs candidate
>support the Israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-first amendment
>big tax cut for billionaires and estate tax for criminals like himself
>all you had to do is vote your conscience, but instead you voted for a vile bigoted racist because of memes
>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes

the same pollsters who kept saying hillary was guaranteed to win by a huge margin

>(((CNN)))

Literally Fake News

Hey shareblue. How's the shilling going for ya?

gallup.com/poll/202811/trump-sets-new-low-point-inaugural-approval-rating.aspx
I was mistaken I thought this was referencing the above poll done by Gallup, which reinforces CNN's poll.

A real Trump supporter would not reference a CNN fake poll. Trump supporters are growing. The Silent Majority has Trump's back.

I've seen people state approval ratings of 30% for him. Not that they based that number on anything at all, just they just hear "LOWEST APPROVAL RATING EVER" and assume it's that small.

Oh look another thread with 95% of the replies being the exact same thing.
>FAKE NEWS

And Liberals are the ones shilling.....

99% CHANCE OF HILLARY BECOMING PRESIDENT

The same polls which said Hillary was going to win by landslide?

BTFO

former trump supporter here,we can't trust this man with the nuclear launch codes

Well, to put it into perspective, Obama's average approval rating was 47.9%. Barely above what Trump has now. Obama even dipped as low as 38% during his presidency-

It's going to be interesting to see how things develop for Trump. If he gets the economy going again, I'm guessing we'll see a steady rise in his approval rating, though it might take some time before his policies take effect.

>((((CNN))))

>be Sup Forums
>be anti authority anti establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist drumpf
>support the goldman sachs candidate
>support the Israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-first amendment
>big tax cut for billionaires and estate tax for criminals like himself
>all you had to do is vote your conscience, but instead you voted for a vile bigoted racist because of memes
>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes

my conscience is fascism you retarded nigger

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb3
Shit seems fine

OMG I had no idea the herd was going against me. I'm a lemming now!

Yeah, and... ?

>Trusting (((CNN)))
>Trusting (((polls)))

you have no future in our country... you may as well leave now

He's not the president we deserve, but the president we need right now.

Is this poll done by the same people that said Hillary was definitely going to win the election?

The polls were correct. Hillary got more votes and should be president of it wasn't for the racist electoral college.

>0.25 hot pockets have been deposited into your account.

We're trusting media polls now??

No.

Where can i sign up for CTR 2.0? I want money for shitposting.

>NEW CNN POLL: TRUMP WORST PRESIDENT EVER

kek, that was fast

>CNN

Hahahah shills are even tryin hard anymore. Sage.

I haven't been polled. Where are these polls?

fpbp

My god, he might even have nuclear lunch codes!

>CNN POLL
kek
Also, do dead people vote in that as well? Wait, it's cnn poll, nevermind.

Your words just don't ring true somehow.

well yeah, people are sheep and the media hates him because he's going to break up the pedo ring.

>CNN
>relevant
>2017

Wew lad. CNN polls are worthless. If you only ask democrats, then there's no question the approval rates will be low.

>A new CNN poll shows the Trump has the HIGHEST disapproval ratings EVER. Trump CANNOT recover from this.

I bet you honestly think you can lead people like that here.

LOL

WE CAN'T LET THIS NIGGER GET THE NUKEKLER CODES

sage because OP quoting fake polls from fake MSM (rememer the election?)

'shill detected