Iberian Arabs

Why is it that all spanish and potuguese look like arabs

Rape babies

>Caliphate of Córdoba

They have a considerable amount of African blood. The Gibraltar area gave Africans easy access to Europe. The muslims also conquered and ruled Spain for a long time.

Exibit A

it was north africans who came to iberia
the same people who one day ruled Rome
see septimius severus

north africans =/= arabs (arabic penisula desert people)

Mediterraneans are the best looking people

Looks like syrian

Emperor Ishmael Muhammad

Shit comes in all shapes and sizes it's still shit

>iberia
>european

excuse me but I'm a Germanic Suebi

Yea Yea Yea just like every mexican is european white

Say what?

Arabs? Thought we killed them and a bunch of hundreds were converted and lost themselves around the pennisula

Stop. The geneticallly ashkenazi Quentin Tarintino needs to have his skull violently bashed in while remaining alive long enough to live his final moments in excruciating pain prior to being thrown in a hermetically sealed gas chamber that doubles as a crematory oven to be gassed while being incinerated alive.

His "Sicillians were niggers because Moors" is wewuz Afrocentric revisionism nonsense. Moors weren't niggers. The Africans you speak of were North Africans. Berbers. Not Sub-Saharan black nigger Bantu tribe Africans. And the Arabs conquered and partially mixed with North Africans to brown them up some more.

Iberians don't really have much Berber DNA. If one is serious about why Iberians are a bit middle eastern looking well that's complicated and involves Persians and Phoenicians (in additions to North African admixture)

Tell me more about the caliphate from an accurate source... that does not apply to the sephardi muslim jew theory

Why are you cherry picking like mexicans do

>65 percent

>dyed har
>shitskin

>"white" Americans
>white
we are germanic

Allah ackbar bet you look like arab

Spain wasn't even a concept when the muslims were here

More Aryan than you bet Blue eyes Blonde tall and muscular.. wanna compete to the sueprior Celtic Germanic Iberian race. We are blood of conquerors and warrirors

They always mislead Hispania for Spain

This is what a Portuguese woman looks, pic related.

Because we are arabs. Spread the word and don't come here.

Tarantino is Italian Irish. Nothing Jewish about him

you don't know what youre talking about
they look nothing alike

This is a typical Portuguese girl

Am I white enough for Sup Forums?

He's crypto jew. HIs mom was a jewish whore and dated nigs. Thats why hes such a cuck.

speaking of which, did the Canadian portubroh finish the spanish profile drawing?

Enough of the crap already I've been there I know what you guys look like.

Meds are quintessentially european.
Way more than pale skin mutant freaks from the ice
You wouldn't know since you're likely a retarded mix of the two

Iberians are honorary white

the moors lol

This Portuguese guy and his constant muh German people shit are fucking embarrassing.

Niggers can throw flash on their face from 2" and say they're white. Doesn't make it true. Nice digits though.

you're right
he wouldn't know because he american. What the hell they know about europe or whiteness for that matter, not that I jump on this bandwagon of muh whiteness but it is ironical

Le map

tfw there is literally more North African blood in Switzerland, France, West Germany and Italy than here.

SUEBI

What did they give Portugal other than the occasional blue eyes and losing the region to fucking moors

Ah, and I forgot Austria.

you clearly do not know anything about our history and blood how many leftovers and germanic settlments celtic 2 rows of influx have been here much more than arabs you.fucking german kike.
If were not portugal and spain celtic germanic warriors we would be totally devasted by muslim. dumb

>OP

idk but ur 60% white

>comment
>flag

caused contemplation

Occasional!? AHAHA my claSS is full of green eyed blue people portuguese descents. EVEN in the capital area which is rotten as fuck and totaly mixed like berlim and london

That's just the southern ones that are basically mudslimes.
We northerners are white.

desenrascanço/10

muito bom

>>tfw no qt Portuguese gf with Portuguese accent
Why live

Prove me not aryan

cool story bro, doesn't change a single thing about the fact that Portuguese aren't Suebi or whatever you depict them to be.
also
>fucking german kike.
see pic

>itt
WE

prove me not aryan

wtf i love portugal now

Most of us are brunete but we dont look like moors,only just a few of us in the southern regions.

fuck off asian mongrel

>Occasional!? AHAHA my claSS is full of green eyed blue people portuguese descents. EVEN in the capital area which is rotten as fuck and totaly mixed like berlim and london
Sure thing m8, I totally believe you and you're not making yourself look ridiculous.
Be proud of what you are, not of what you want to be. Snowniggers haven't done shit for civilization until they came in contact with Mediterranean people in the first place.

Arianos Suevos

At least my skin is pale. While yours...

A sand nigger is a sand nigger no matter their location.

I know this is a bait thread but if you take certain Southern Mediterranean people away from the sun they go incredibly white. A friend of mine who is from Taranto in Souther Italy is often mistaken for being Central European (Czech and Polish mostly).

If they live in Northern Europe for a long time and they are still shit-skinned then they were probably Kebab'd at some point

>kebab'd
Ebin

Simply.....
Ebin

PALE like the whitest cloud. HAIL Turiacus

Just lol
Sure Noriega looks likes a syrian, sure...

Let us all agree that everything south of Mondego River is fucking Africa already and should be nuked.

This is how we look in extremadura.
Long inverted triangle face and big ass eyes

Been in Portugal, whiter than US.

>Mondego
Abaixo do Douro tudo é mouro.

Don't bother responding to these jewish d&c threads with facts.

Some off you... totally Iberian tough

>usa: 197.7 million white people
>poland: 38.53 million """white"""(slav) people

heh nice try kiddo. brb gonna go to the hardware store and fuck one of your family members in my car.

t. Minhoto

>197.7 million out of a 300+ million population
Embarassing.

>usa: 197.7 million white people
I've seen what American "whites" look like and it's not something to be proud of.

> be Iberian
> kicked moorish arse
> bended indians to their knees
> blasted chinks with cannon fire
> enslaved niggers
> genocided inferior civilizations
> raped new races into existence

> few centuries later, some uncultured faggots about to become minorities in their own homelands still call you "Moor"

Did they get it inside?

É zona tampão.
Abaixo do Rio Ave havia de ir tudo c'o caralho.

Kekissimus maximus

IN THE SOUTH THERE A PLENTY OF NATIVE BLONDES AND ARYAS FUCK OFF YOUR MOORISH NOTION... You are are KIKE or portuguese with complex

Isn't antonio banderas part philipine or some shit?

real white people are the best so greeks, italians, portueguese or spanish people don't count. bootleg arabs lol

Or Arabs look like Spanish???

Iberians aren't true Arabs

In terms of genetic drift you'd expect the people living between arab and white countries to appear somewhat a mix of both. No mass rapes required.

Also Spain is based and very redpilled to Arabs, both reconquistas were successful. They have the ideals of western civilization combined with the aggression of Arabs - 8/10 pretty good allies in most cases.

Better than the self-cucking Swedes, leafs, and Germans.

t. Ammar Ayoub

The funny thing is that Banderas is a swarthy type, but he doesn't have any Semitic feature.

You guys don't have any fucking any idea how morrocans look (except for the minority of pure berbers that have not been arabized).

topfuckingkek

Based Portugal

Y'all muthafuckas jelly cause Spain ruled the world once, shitty countries like Germany or Portugal didn't do shit.

>Archetypal (Nordic) non-Iberian features being used as evidence an Iberian NATIONALITY is "white"
ISHYGDDT

>a mexican bragging about Spain

Top cuck

t. jose' shitskinho

Are Suevos like a real cultural thing or just a pol meme

770 years fighting muslims to stop them conquering Europe and this is how you thank us?

Y'all posting on a jewish infighting thread

Spaniards are honorary and further from Africa and the Middle-East than Italy/Greece

Yeah they're not platinum aryans, neither is the vast majority of whites. Finnbros are the only pure whites but they're timid and antisocial elves so stop circle-jerking over paleness.

of course. we cope, we always do