Why didnt you NEETs study STEM?

Why didnt you NEETs study STEM?

The United States is falling behind internationally, ranking 25th in mathematics and 17th in science among industrialized nations. In our competitive global economy, this situation is unacceptable.” Yet K-12 and higher education educators face many challenges as they try to not only get students excited about STEM, but also increase student achievement in these crucial disciplines.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKNrDopAdKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not Indian.

Cause I can't stop masturbating and because of that I'm on the verge of suicide.

Yeah i study in the STEM field but Im too shit at real social situations to have landed internships, part time jobs etc. When i come out of college with my degree in physics i worry ill struggle to find a job. Just studying stem isnt enough for a neet, you gotta have proper social ability and initiative too to thrive in life.

I did though, always tested in 98%+

Your anus tested at a 9.8 inch gape. Hahahahhahahahahahahha.

Your current president encourages being uneducated

I did study STEM. Math.
Still a NEET because fuck dealing with people.

This

any advice bro? Its been on my mind for the last year or so now, i dont have much time before im out in the real world

All I heard was small Irish penis.

without STEM immigrants, America will become a third world shithole

Your penis is small. Consider suicide.

>Not studying finance, economics, maths.
Wew lad.

i mean you could insult some of the weaknesses of character i just pointed out about myself if you are dead set on insulting a stranger, but instead you took a gamble on my dick size for no reason (possible closet homo?), and you didnt manage to hurt my feelings because at the end of the day i have an average sized penis irl so it doesnt really mean shit to me that you claim ive small one

Try getting a job coach in netherland those are free
They can help you and even talk with your boss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO INSECURE IT'S INSANE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?????!!!!????!!!

>
if you actually graduate then you are already ahead of the game. social shit can be learned just like any other subject. Take a Dale Carnegie class, they have been teaching nerds how to talk and shake hands for 100 years. Think of it like any other class. You will have no problems.

reminder what education means today
youtube.com/watch?v=FKNrDopAdKo
masters degree and a professor

>
ignore the poltards

How is English part of STEM?

The pol tards on pol?

your school should have career counseling office, have you applied for internships? are the tech companies still in ireland? i know intel has a fab there. they probably hire shitloads

Don't worry about me. I'm too stupid for STEM. I'm garbage at maths and physics and only half decent at chemistry and biology. I don't even know what to do for a job, im too unskilled and incompetent to get decent pay and be productive to society. Might just off myself.

Funny i have family in the netherlands, been there on holidays last summer for 2 months so I could have connections for a plac to stay if i go. You all speak english too so I wouldnt feel out of place. I dont know what this job coach is though, you got a link? This sounds like a real option desu! I get ok grades too for what its worth.

I just feel like already since ive no connections im behind the game as others are getting internships in programmes because of family ties, and alongside that I havent been able to source anything for myself so Im worried this will have an impact when Im out in the real world.

I shouldnt take the bait but theyre good at getting a rise out of you you know lol

Is there a chart that compares how many are studying liberal arts compared to other disciplines?

I have applied to a couple, literally two, got 2 nos. I have two more im going to force myself to apply for over the next fortnight. There are plenty of tech companies around still up in Dublin, but they dont want physics students, all these companies seem to want comp sci, engineering etc, with us last even though we usually have a better work ethic imo.

"dont believe everything you think"

engineering masterrace reporting in

No thanks, doc.

B-b-but I'm not a NEET and I have a PhD in ME.

There are alot of different websites with jobcoaches should just google jobcoach + city you live in.
Cant really link now since im on shitty phone

Studied chemistry, which doesn't seem to appear on that list. Then I realized job prospects for a Chem BS were garbage so I'm doing a masters in chemical engineering. Hardly surprised people get frustrated and drop since it's pretty hard. But that sweet oil job will make it all worthwhile.

This.

Its just annoying, Im willing to sacrifice my life right now to get a solid degree but I thought when I started I was at least promised a good job for doing so. This STEM meme is actually dangerous when idiots like me believe it

>Why didnt you NEETs study STEM?
Because I never planned to be productive. If there is no reward for me I wont do shit.

I'm doing a double major in CS and mathematics. Doing a master in mathematics afterwards.

Feels good man

Because I want to develop games and the design aspect of game development requires being well-rounded in many disciplines, which is something you don't really get from STEM programs.

It's all to help you fuckers escape the dream- you're welcome, by the way.

TAKE BIO OUT OF STEM

MAKE STEM GREAT AGAIN

Leave Bio in stem. Keep stem great.

Tits or gtfo. We all know you're just in it for your MRS and the thirsty stem nerds.

but I did

Nah, but Clinton was behind in every income group apart from the lowest. Her niche was literally the liberals arts degree holders who couldn't find a job.

No our university's are brainwashing the cucks.