Why are white people hell bent on destroying wildlife and nature

Why can't live with peace and harmony.

Other urls found in this thread:

outdoorhub.com/news/2016/02/23/zimbabwe-park-to-cull-200-lions-cites-lack-of-hunters/
nytimes.com/2013/03/02/world/asia/an-illicit-trail-of-african-ivory-to-china.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear
tigersincrisis.com/traditional_medicine.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_finning
youtube.com/watch?v=JlGfi2ofzFc
youtube.com/watch?v=k8R9fwsEA6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people only kill animals, black people have killed rainforests, countrys, and entire continents, see australia and somalia and africa, they generally have no forests because black people burned them so much they didnt regrow

>doesn't realize that wildlife sanctuaries in africa are funded by white hunters to keep populations stable and to protect the animals from african poachers who would otherwise hunt them to extinction for pelts

thank god for white people

Those safari hunts cost an absurd amount of money to participate in. The money those african countries get from these hunts is a major part of their economy, without it, those starving kids in africa would be alot hungrier.

Bhopal was pretty destructive

white people

is kitty died?

Savage subhumans

its not exactly just white people more like human beings in general.
we humans are short sided and just can't learn from history/the past or look into the future. there are also people who just don't care. so really even if some people are fighting to keep these unique creatures and plant life alive it won't matter as all it'll take is 10 out of a 100 to undo the conservation works of the few. then there are those who want to help but go about it insanely to the point where they are stopping progress and economic growth. basically its complicated.
all i can say is we need someone to engineer an apocalyptic virus and wipe out atleast 70-90% of the human race and let the remainder rebuild humanity and hopefuly do it right.

You're just mad cause you want a burger.

If it's not an endangered species, hunting is fine

Actually, most poachers are niggers and chinks.
Most white people who hunt in Africa, usually do it legally and are gbut a license to shoot animals that aren't going to hurt the population.

That being said, I think hunting predators in Africa is fucking retarded. It's one thing to hunt game like a traditional hunter. It's another thing altogether going halfway around the world and simply shooting something for the sake of shooting it. There's no sport in that. It's just pointless blood lust.

White people should have started hunting niggers the moment they set foot in Africa.

>implying niggers don't destroy wildlife

Without white people, who are the only preservers of natural areas and fauna, the subhumans would have long ago overpopulated and killed all the fauna of the world.

What you see today is the result of disallowing whites to control their lands and others.

At least whites put it down quick.
If when niggers hunt they get a spear or arrow in it and it has to run around dying for a while.
And don't get me started with how Asians prepare their dogs for meals.

The only good leopard is a dead leopard. They're dicks.

Yep

Why are pajeets hellbent on destroying oceans and marine life?

>white people hell bent on destroying wildlife and nature

Get on our fucking level

Nice kill.

Whites are builders but in the last 150 years have been great conservationists. We invented conservation. We pay for the vast majority of conservation projects in Africa and probably Latin America as well.

>WHUY DEY KILL KITTY?? :(((
This is how we know you have a small penis, and you lash out on whitey based on your cuck perceptions. Fuck off.

>they're literally filling our oceans with shit

Alexander should have depopulated the entire near east.

LITERALLY POO IN LOO

Let me explain this so you understand, Pajeet:
>wildlife reserve allows hunters to kill a few animals
>hunters pay FUCKTONS of money to reserve
>reserve uses money to care for more animals at once

The hunters kill one or two animals and the reserve takes care of like, five or ten more.

no lol its sleeping

Nature exists to fulfill humanity's needs.

>there's no sport to shooting a fucking leopard
>or a male lion charging you
kys

Why are Indians so smelly and irritating

white people invented nature preserves retard

oh ok thank u thats qt

hey look you found a piccture of your fellow country men

PoopNigga you need to understand what people believe in.

outdoorhub.com/news/2016/02/23/zimbabwe-park-to-cull-200-lions-cites-lack-of-hunters/

The American conservation model is the best in the world. No one has done more for preserving and fostering the habitat of wildlife in the US than hunters and fisherman.

It's common sense.
>like to hunt animals
>invest in habitat to ensure plenty of animals to hunt

Are you angry because a tiger ate your wife Pajeet? You're mad at White Man for not killing off all your big cats?

Looks pretty peaceful to me...

ask these things guys

Are you retarded? They usually have a huge team of niggers lead by a white guide and shoot the animals from a truck. They don't even track them themselves.

Boooga Boooga!

ask these things guys

It's a tragedy that this majestic leopard was killed, just think how many niggers it could have eaten

When you will poo outside the loo next time kiss your anal worms, show them peace and harmony.

Because we do it to live.
that Rhino could have killed a baby penguin.

>fratricide.jpg

i feel like in those places the animals are all docile and almost domesticated. i wouldnt want to kill one unless it was like a mile away with a wicked shot or hand to hand with a knife while its attacking me or something

Actually, the Chinese are to blame for much more of it. You know, the people who use Elephant Ivory for their trinkets, Rhino Horn for their traditional medicines so much so that conservationists go as far as to inject adulterants into live Rhino’s horns so that when it’s consumed by some Chinese, they wish they hadn’t? Not to mention Bear Bile (Which causes unimaginable agony for the poor creatures), Tiger parts (Contributing to the critical endangerment of these magnificent cats), Shark fins for soup (Which has causes terrible suffering to Sharks and ruins Ocean ecosystems due to Sharks being vital apex predators).

But nahhhh, let’s conveniently ignore the facts and blame whitey instead.

nytimes.com/2013/03/02/world/asia/an-illicit-trail-of-african-ivory-to-china.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear

tigersincrisis.com/traditional_medicine.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_finning

Big cats are some of the most beautiful creatures to walk this planet. Call me a dumb hippie but I think they should only be killed in self defense.

srsly, every leopard needs to die

not leopards, they're assholes

exactly - please go learn for yourself why leopards are assholes

best way to kill leopards since you can't actually hunt a leopard

super conflicting. on the one hand, yay, one less leopard. on the other, they can kill a lot of niggers

>White people actually pay to hunt game.
>Niggers will poach same game for free

I wonder why they would rather have white hunters hunt than poachers.
Really activates'em almonds.

>niggers kill 50 elephants a year and around 100-200 other endangered African animals, don't have cameras because they use spears to hunt and live in shit huts, so nobody cares
>two white people kill two animals, but have camera because they are white, live in a hotel and have guns, leftists go ape shit

Internet is a funny place.

killing a leopard when you see one is self defence

one does not domesticate a leopard

>Hunting a leopard

>Shitting in public streets and water supply

I wonder which is more harmful to wildlife and nature?

White people pay to legally hunt animals which goes to help conservation half the time and behind every single conservation program in Africa is a white man or women organizing it. Seriously 100% of conservation in Africa is initiated by whites.

Meanwhile the shark skinned nips would rather pay low IQ black poachers to slaughter entire herds of elephants with AK-47's with no thought to conservation.

Go fuck yourself India, whites are the Elven race on this earth and you would still be swinging your dick around to some faggot Raja who sticks it up your ass four times a day if it were not for whites.

You're a dumb hippie.
The niggers that live around these animals will hunt them to extinction for their tribal medicine and other autistic reasons. Hunters that come in and pay to kill one or two fund the military that keeps these animals from being over-hunted and protected from the local dindu.

Because it is illegal to shoot niggers, so to take frustrations out, the nears thing that is legal gets it.

>African wildlife is domesticated

It is exactly the opposite because all the animals have been living alongside niggers for 3 million years and have wised up to their tricks

everything living there will automatically try to kill you first as a survival instinct

alright dude i get it
you hate leopards. thats cool dude i probably do too.

why do you hate them so hard though

No its not, Leopard attacks are very rare and all known places have been on small children or adults squatting because the leopard mistakes them for baboons. Leopards are scared of humans.

>India flag
>haha Sup Forums btfo yet again, fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Hmmmm....

exactly, hence why leopards are assholes.

the more i think about that the more it makes sense

they evolved to be savages. Europe is too cold for an easy way of life, so European civilization has always been built on slavery, starvation, and war.

Whites conserve more than they kill, you can thank local cultures for wiping out populations for retarded reasons.

i hate anything that makes a point of hunting me, e.g. muslims, niggers, leopards.

>one does not domesticate a leopard

youtube.com/watch?v=JlGfi2ofzFc

What about cheetos

>A billion brown people shitting in the street, the forest, the fields and every body of water
>Why can't white people live in peace with nature

Thanks Sanjay for the thinks.

I have been to a cheetah sanctuary and they are hand reared so not dangerous but you can still sense they are not domestic animals.

cheetahs also avoid humans in the wild but they will fuck you up if you threaten them.

well they're easy to domesticate since you see 'em coming. also, they, unlike leopards, are sugoi kawaii desu ne

ive been stalked by a few creatures, probably bobcats. every time ive put my back against something and upholstered my weapon and dude i swear to god like they know im getting in the game or something because i always hear them pace a bit and then take off. like they read my energy or chi or some shit and know im ready for battle.

you just get that -hair on the neck is standing up- feeling and start noticing the sounds.

bobcats are fairly small though, id piss my pants if i was in africa and felt that

>Why are white people hell bent on destroying wildlife and nature

White countries are the most green in the entire world

meanwhile you're literally shitting up your environment

how can white women even compete

>Says the shitskin that cant even poop in a toilet

where is that?

Meanwhile in india

that is exactly what i mean. leopards like cliff areas with trees and they stalk you. if you see the fuckers coming you get one shot to take them down, if you get a weapon out fast enough. otherwise you just get your shit fucked up.

The one time I'd actually be ok with a child in Africa starving to death.
7 billion people. These animals have like a few thousand to their name.
Fuck that.

We'd actually prefer to kill other African fauna but that's not allowed anymore.

Whites are pretty much the only ones spending resources to keep animal species and nature going.
Legal hunting is 100% good though, zero real negatives.

>China
>India
>White

It's not whites. Small-dicked people hunt with guns because it's their only chance of attracting a woman.

You're welcome jamal

youtube.com/watch?v=k8R9fwsEA6M

thank god i dont even live near those things

black bears and the occasional mountain lion is all i need to worry about here.

It's the healthiest way to relieve animal blood lust without hurting other humans. But aside from that, are you implying that hunting isn't normal human behaviour? Do you think supermarkets have always existed?

I would pay to watch you hunt a leopard with a knife.

reminder that anyone replying to this bait is autistic

Leftists considered it natural when a animal kills another animal i.e. niggers.

Well as i understand it those are pretty big dicks too, but they tend to come at you head on right? As a rule of thumb i'm okay with anything i can see coming. So leopards, sharks, thunderstorms and smiling niggers at night im okay with facing.

*drunk

Which countries has the best wildlife? I have a few in mind and they are all in the west.

ive never been charged at so i wouldnt know thankfully.

feral humans are also something to fear in the forest here

they look like them

He's right though. The only other chance for nature to blossom was back when the nazis where in power.
One wonders how animal presevation would look today if they'd won

There's things that will kill you in Australia you can't see

that's why you have to be drunk constantly to live there.

> live

here we have to be drunk constantly because of our... native problems.

they aren't White in any meaningful way, they are subhuman scum

no doubt.
we only have 3 poisonous snakes and a few deadly spiders in my state. and you have more chance of getting mauled by a deer than even seeing either or any of those

here we make the best moonshine and stay drunk because its so fucking peaceful / painfully boring

In both Australia and New Zealand, the natives eradicated much of the megafauna there. No one blames them for that, though