Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXOhIJg4B7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Atomic bomb.

put an impenetrable dome around the entire area

scatter weapons and supplies

throw a bunch of ISIS rejects and other radicals from all over the world

a couple hundred drones equipped with cameras

live-stream it to the internet or PPV for the casuals.

Bomb it and start over

ughh, you ereally thought this over didn't you?

8/10 kek

Add more white people.

That's basically what's happening now. Lots of young liberal whites are moving to the area and buying up cheap property and setting up shops and gentrifying the area.

Get rid of gangs, welfare, and drugs.

They'll either sort themselves out, or they'll commit further crime and be imprisoned.

Both results are good.

You can't save Detroit without a literal genocide.

Geographically Detroit is too big, split the less populated areas into different towns, educate the niggers better (worst schools in US), make it a corporate tax-free zone so it gets more corporations and gets more of a *white* collar workforce, put in a subway that links only the "essential" parts of town, connect it to other major cities via high speed rail, and free wifi in downtown Detroit would keep more people in that area, which would make it harder for criminals to commit crimes there.

Yeah, we can make it like Running Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXOhIJg4B7k

That's not fixing it. The niggers will just end up going somewhere else and fucking that place up

>The niggers will just end up going somewhere else and fucking that place up

Yeah, and those places will be Inkster, Dearborn (kek), Southfield, Romulus, Ypsilanti, downriver, Toledo, and Flint. I'm okay with this.

Just wait.

I would watch the fuck out of that

>remove africans

/thread

Kek'd

Genius.

Whenever I think of detroit I begin to pity the thousands of african americans that live in the city. Like, I want to save them and give a helping hand and hopefully rebuild the city to give them a chance to live peaceful lives.

Then I remember they're niggers, and bring it upon themselves.

Just firebomb it. The scrap and salvage alone is worth more than that shit hole.

remove watermelon

fpbp

>they're niggers, and bring it upon themselves.
Yep, it's not a coincidence that the blacks had racial riots in Detroit that were so violent that all the whites left just like in Johannesburg.

The only solution is to make Detroit more white and asian.

Turn it into an American Hong Kong and tax haven for the world. Put in an interim ruling council to replace the failed Democrat nigocracy.

You cant mould clay into a diamond.

15 or 20 czar bombas

See you in the zone, Stalker

HK style huge commieblocks, better education, also take children away from shit families and raise them in government-controlled institutions.

Sweet I'd watch

Well, actually you can, but only after applying a nuclear amount of pressure.

Pls dont there are already too many in Southfield

remove nogs, let the free market fix it.

The Chinese are buying up whole city blocks. They will fix it.

>Make tall public housing complexes
>move everyone into them
>build tall walls around public housing
>Use the rest of Detroid as a massive training ground.

How about replacing the public water infrastructure like the government should since they ruined the old pipes with corrosive Flint River water? But no, keep spending tax payer dollars on shipping in bottled water that Nestle pumps out of Lake Michigan for free. That's great economics working there. True free market capitalism, yeah?

>throw a bunch of ISIS rejects and other radicals

You mean Dearborn?

I live across the river and its actually starting to look alright, best I've seen it in my lifetime

Why? Cut federal funding. Otherwise it is good as it is.

Take the niggers
And move them somewhere else (Africa)
Then and only then can we Make Detroit Great Again.

OP, did you take that on I-96? Looks familiar.

Sup Windsor bro

I like it but subway won't happen because of muh merican cars. We are getting the M1 rail project which goes from downtown to royal oak up Woodward and the only reason we got that was because the ilitches pushed it

Hillary would have fixed the problem by settling peaceful refugees in the detroit city bringing back the progress and old glory again.

t. I was with her

More than half of these places are already shit.

>Flint
>Inkster

Literally as bad as Detroit

by fighting the cishet white men

FUCK OFF DUDE

dont fucking tell people that you piece of shit this is our fucking secret you can come over and enjoy the fruits of the city, but you do NOT fucking tell anyone about how nice downtown is these days

if this turns into the next portland i will fucking go berserk

Definitely don't tell them about the cute community garden near Lafayette Coney Island

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS MY SECRET

THIS IS MY SECRET

DONT FUCKING RUIN IT

I LEFT THIS SHITHOLE YEARS AGO AND I CAME BACK AND TO MY SURPRISE ITS THE BEST IVE SEEN IT IN MY LIFE

IF THIS FUCKING GETS RUINED BY NIGGERS OR LIBERALS ILL FUCKING BLAME YOU

REEEEE

Terrible liberal welfare policies plus white flight doomed the city. There is nothing that can change the city now

exactly

fuck off we're full

agressive gentrification

Yeah, Ilitch and Gilbert have done more for the city of Detroit than any public policy enacted by the completely corrupt local government over the last 20 years.

I WANT

A FUCKING

SUB OR TRAIN

THAT GOES DOWN MICH AVE WOODWARD AND GRATIOT AND JEFFERSON

WE USED TO HAVE ONE

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I HATE CARS FUCK THIS SHITTTT MUH MOTOR CITY

Leave it alone and let nature take it's course

underrated

Fill it up with Arabs and Mexicans. Same goes for the shittiest low life expectancy heroin overdose parts of Appalachia too. When immigrants come over here they aren't depressed and beaten down and they build shit.

CaserĂ­os dont work alcapurianigger. Look at how messed up Pr is

I WANT TO RAPE AND KILL HER

honestly, harsh as it sounds, we need to just level it. move everyone to ohio or some shit for 10 years, and just bulldoze every inch and start over.
-source, michiganian.

so

metro detroit already?

:thinking:

i would try and remove every abandon house and neighboor hood there is and try fix the school system and try to get more jobs,

Lets make a people mover that'll save the city owait

Increased law enforcement presence.

KEK
E
K

Return well paying jobs

>. We are getting the M1 rail project which goes from downtown to royal oak up Woodward and the only reason we got that was because the ilitches pushed it
The M1 is going to be inefficient, fuck up traffic, and turn people against mass transit. People need to stop being faggots about cars

you know exactly what needs to be done :)

>More than half of these places are already shit.
All the cities I listed (and down river) have the lowest rents in close proximity to Detroit, so that's where Detroiters "displaced by gentrification" will be moving.

How do I get a Dearborn GF?

1 Expell banks.

2 Involuntary work program for those who have been both unemployed and homeless for 6 monthes..... so black people

3 Voluntary enlistment for work program for anyone employed but not with address

4 have army of labourers build imposing brutalist apartment structures.

5 Give imposing brutalist apartment to each man who helped build them.

6. Congratulations, You have ended homelessness in detroit at the low cost of putting all the black people in baracks.

Continue?

Continue

There's nowhere near enough

ever been to the west side?

mexicotown surrounding area and dearborn?

#EastSide
#GP
#WhitePride