In France, communist politicians now use holograms

In France, communist politicians now use holograms.

youtube.com/watch?v=EW5cOOWozaY

Don't ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMFTDkJCG4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have to ask

Top cringe

We don't know why.

Really. We don't.

But it's embarassing. Sadly this man has a chance to be our next president (if Macron bomb as predicted and Hamon is really, really bad)

now they can speak to the slaves without the fear of being physically torn apart limb by limb

He was in the flesh at Lyon and hologram in Paris.

This man really has no idea how to be popular. He's like your guy who wanted a MOON BASE by 2020.

>He's like your guy who wanted a MOON BASE by 2020
You're just jealous that Newt Gingrich is going to make the moon our 51st state.

John Madden?

>Newt Gingrich
How far he is now ? From the moon ?

Who ?

238,900 miles

AEIOU

ebrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr

More seriously, since we're kids they've been telling us holograms are right behind the corner. WE WANT HOLOGRAM (waifu) NOW !

But all we get is holographic communists.

Despite the huge amount of internet shilling from his supporters, he'll get 10% as always

didn't communism get banned in France?

don't forget holographic "holocaust survivor"

No. We're not USA.

They did that ?

Going by the HWNDU stream Sup Forums is full of niggers can't one of them false flag one of these guys as a muzz

youtube.com/watch?v=CMFTDkJCG4o

hologram zyklon b when

>communism get banned in France
Stop playing HoI4

its a good game though

I don't think so.

The mainstream parties are broken. Fillon's scandal fucked the Republicans and Hollande fucked the PS. If Hamon isn't good enough during his campaign, PS electors will go to Macron... unless HE fucks up (which is highly probable since he has no party behing him) and then the only leftist people can turn to is Melanchon who is known to be a fierce opponent of Le Pen.

We could realisticaly have a second term Melanchon - Le Pen. It would be as hilarious as it would be awful.

6 millions pixels ?

Why do all of your politicians have names like James Bond villians

Because Bong authors hate french people and use their names as vilains.

Holochon

Fully Automated Gay Space Luxury Communism within our lifetimes?

He will set up a giant holographic screen just in front of Le Pen's house and wake her up at 6 every morning.

This.
I almost cried of laughter when i realized his holographic size was about 3-4 feet tall.

Litteraly a bunch of commies listening an holographic manlet. Only in France.

Mechantcon is a mess

what is this? so he can be safe from attack? or....? idk

Mélenchon litterally has a stand and you still think meme magic isn't on his side?

Imagine being Sio in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sheev Palpatine, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your wavy body and horrific monster-mash face. I would totally listen to you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be Sio and not only sit in that chair while Sheev Palpatine flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable hologram transmission barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that transmission. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone in the council chamber tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SHEEV LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Twi'leks and Gungans and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Naboo. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled vagina forehead as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "Sith Lord (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with Darth Plagueis in the previous months. And then the Queen calls for another take, and you know you could disrupt every person in this room before Gregar Typho could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Silo. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.