I want to move back to where my parents came from...

I want to move back to where my parents came from. Can Poland bros tell me some tips from learning the language (know a little bit) to anything in general?

You're literally a retard if you go through with this...

Don't come here, our govt is fucking retarded and will ruin the country in a few years.

KOD please go

YEAH KOD POWER BABY. PETRU FOR KING OF EUROPE

Nie walczysz o demokrację? Dzień bez walki o demokrację dniem straconym.

PO i PiS jedno zło desu.

The pic makes perfect sense. All of the countries with female ministers of defense barely have their own army. They are under the protection of the "big, bad" USA and will never need their own massive fighting force because of that. They let women play with the toy soldiers.

Russia, Iran, China and Poland must defend their own national interests. They have real armies and real defense ministers.

Never stops to amaze me how retarded are pis shills. Pis is turning this country to shit faster than po and you still defend them, can you please move to england to do some plumbing ?

+psl +n desu

kurwin krul xD

>I want to move back to where my parents came from
I doubt. Save up dollars and then you should come here when you're older, if the US becomes shitty enough

PiS chce likwidacji gimnazjów i całego elektoratu krula korwina. Pis is turning this country to shit

Asking native speakers for tips reagarding learning their language seems pointless to me, but what the hell I'll share two: be born in Poland, read a lot of books in Polish.

what ? it's not truth ? look at our debt moron

That guy is incompetent and borderline crazy
Why couldnt pis just pick some retired general?

Fuck off, we're full!

nice job on the polish containment thread, op. I respect you.

someone should also start containment threads for:
loos
leafs
auscunts

Trump just got elected man hold the fuck on!

also pineaples and trees

We can't do containment threads for burgers, they wouldn't be big enough.

Our minister of defense looks like an old Jew

this is exacly an argument that proves that everyone not voting for him are literally retarded

daily reminder that they will emigrate from our country and won't work for your retirment pence you moron