What the fuck. Why aren't you all talking about this? Is this "Fake News" now?

What the fuck. Why aren't you all talking about this? Is this "Fake News" now?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38872680

Drumpf BTFO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Typical alt-right tier behaviour. Ignore all anti-trump news and instea call people cucks and niggers.

They're ignoring britshit baby poosters, with good reason.

What the fuck is alt-right?

I am a NATIONALIST.
Now fuck off.

The Jewdiciary better know their limit! Else the people might get tired judicial dictatorship.

I'm a cruz missle now

Trump is cucked by the courts

Liberals are united, conservatives are not. Liberals are united even down to the smallest, most irrelevant level of government and society.

/our guy/ Bannon isn't having any of that. He's going to get this thing through one way or another.

>Liberals
>United
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco instead asked for the Justice Department to file a counter-response by Monday afternoon

Trump will lose this battle.

>liberals
He meant communist subverters.

We need to get the courts under fucking control.

I guess Trump will need to go full andrew jackson on the courts.

>tfw

How does Trump's ban differ from Obama's? I don't recall judicial intervention over the Iraq ban.

This is expected. It's stress testing the system until we place in a long term, possibly permanent ban on an even larger amount of countries and Muslim populations.

Priebus described this to Chuck Todd a few days ago on meet the press.

BTW, if you're not white you're not truly British, OP. Accept that fact and stop swimming upstream. You are the problem in the world and you will get much mental health by accepting it rather than channeling your existential angst into misdirected political aggression.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039

>Iran is world's biggest state sponsor of terrorism, US says

I wonder ((who's)) behind THIS iniative

Gtfo of here bigot, Sup Forums is alt-left and wont stand for laws

Safeguards like these is reason why the US doesn't have a dictatorship. You should be thankful.

hahahaha this is why everyone laughs at liberals, whether you are trolling or not

Frump will get impeached by the end of this month.

It differs only because the MSM didn't tell people to cry about it.

Don't laugh faggots, prove me wrong. You can't though so you just laugh like Hillary did during the campaign whenever she was pressed with a tough question she couldn't answer.

Doesn't the ban lift only apply to people who already have visas, not people applying for them?

>Ignore all anti-trump news
Wew, Muhammed. Indeed the mainstream media does produce anti-Trump news. Clever of you to notice.