/AG/ - ANTICOM GENERAL - BUTTHURT ANTIFA EDITION

We went past 300 followers last night! I'm working on getting vBulletin implemented into our site so that meetups can begin.

>Twitter twitter.com/anticomofficial

>Rough draft of ideas docs.google.com/document/d/1UFBEt-Mwph34HuJ0E37HI_xSW5ig8jHIjjqwKyFHvmY/pub

>Uniforms here
www.511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement/uniforms.html

>poll for uniform color
strawpoll.me/12272345/r

>Riot gear here
bulletproofme.com

>Subplebbit
reddit.com/r/anticom/

>Email

[email protected]

>Discord
discord.gg/RhmMPzd

>Facebook
faceberg.com/AntiComOfficial/

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/designate-anti-fascist-groups-domestic-terror-organizations
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0087UGL8A/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1486317075&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=obama mask&dpPl=1&dpID=41gIORn1FiL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/828186961894658048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

First bump

bump

Bump.

First bump

Dont be dumb
Be a smarty
Come and join
the anticom party

> Using gmail
Don't. Create an email account on Yandex or Protonmail. Gmail is shit

this

bump again

This
Also bump for much needed maymays

I cant wait

I cant wait for the Trash Men Union to get royally pissed off for having to keep cleaning up after these antifags. Once you piss off the trash men there is no going back.

We should throw a pizza party for the cleanup guys

>Gmail is shit
What's wrong with gmail?

>no option for black on black with pepe green tertiary

We should. Thank you for the suggestion.

ayy

Support to the Anti-Komintern!

It's not secure

Danke, mein Freund! Wir marschieren vorwarts!

SIGN THIS PETITION EVERYONE

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/designate-anti-fascist-groups-domestic-terror-organizations

That petition got jewed. It doesn't work.

someone needs to put this on /r/the_donald

I got banned for having an offensive username.

I honestly can not get it how easily antifa's can be triggered. A twitter account with 300 followers and they are all over it. Do they even have jobs?

>r/the_donald/

How the fuck do you know?

hurr durr let's not get it on the front page of the 7th most visited website in the US.

Post it
most of us are banned for ........ things

Plebbit needs to leave

We should post it though, for visibility. Someone copy and paste the OP.

I didn't figure it out, some codefag did using JSON. There's a bool called "isPublic" which prevents some petitions from gaining signatures.

Using "anti anything" in a name is a bad idea.
Uniforms at most should a pin and nothing more.
Having protection on yourself is never bad.
You should push positive ideas as opposed to just fighting antifa.
you should help your community and be appreciated by them.
As much as some are going to hate this, this should be a social group and not a protest group (to easy to use by them).

We need a better name or we won't be taken seriously

Did you guys remove stupid usernames and 4chin references

In a street fight it is a good idea to clearly identify allies.

We are overdoing this. If there is too much of a barrier to enter, we won't get a big following.

Uniforms should just be a logo in patch/pin form and ANY clothing of a specific color that most everyone owns, such as olive or black

I understand your concerns, but a barrier to enter isn't always a bad thing. We don't want an influx of larpers and antifa infiltrators.

If anyone needs help making a website. Email me at [email protected]

I'll let you know. We've got a based Texasfag implementing vBulletin, but I'll hire you in the case that it doesn't work out.

Okay but send me an email. I could help get shit done. I'm also on the discord too

We should bring back the brownshirts.

Right now, Navy Blue is in the lead.

b u m p

u

m

p

Are we wearing masks

can someone explain how this isn't as gay as aids?

Not normally. If we're in a riot situation, there will probably faceshields and such.

Let's wear Obama masks like these just to fuck with leftists

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0087UGL8A/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1486317075&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=obama mask&dpPl=1&dpID=41gIORn1FiL&ref=plSrch

>libtards and lefticucks
>have jobs
TOPKEK. They are all NEET faggot and failures in life. Guess why they have the time to riot and shitpost everywhere.

So according to your draft you want to "hire" random people and show up at a protest which might turn violent with FIREARMS and you think that is a good idea? Looking forward to seeing you and those leftist idiots shot dead by police. Leave policing to police. How about carrying a shitton of cameras, flying drones over the protest and trying to identify any violent protesters for actual law enforcement instead of going full vigilante

>identify any violent protesters for actual law enforcement
Did you see either the Berklee or NYC riots? The police didn't do shit. Fucking people beaten and maced and zero (0) arrests. If this shit was happening in middle america, yeah, the police would beat the shit out of them. In libtard hellholes the police are with the "protesters"

Do you not want to fight commies?

So what do you expect will happen when a "anticom" group carrying guns shows up at a protest in libtard hellholes? Wearing uniforms no less? Let me ask my grandpa he might still have a SA uniform for you guys, might as well be wearing that

KEK WINS

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/828186961894658048

Followed with my actual personal account cause fuck these antifa fags

bumpolerino

There has been little to no talk about showing up armed.
community outreach and wearing go pros at protests

Mate, do you really trust Google with all your e-mails?

They're probably the most bluepilled lefty corporation out there today, fucking hell.
Constantly promoting LGBT shit and """Refugee""" nonsense.

hahaha, great post comrade

nice one :)

What are some good non lethal forms of self defense? What is the nastiest pepper spay you can get?

ak-47

I think bear mace would be effective.

There is talk about armament in that google docs file. This movement is a good idea and I would support it in libtard hellholes in yurop. In my opinion the movement should focus mainly on community outreach and altruism. It should appear as selfless guardians of the community. When libtards tip trashcans, anticom moves in and cleans up. When the cops need evidence, anticom has the footage and the witnesses. Anticom shows up at soup kitchens, helps the elderly, protects civilians who are caught in a protest. The next time Milo shows up somewhere, Anticom blockades libtards, stands in line in front of the venue protecting it from damage. Drop the police-esque uniforms and get something that looks peaceful. When people see that on TV, and not a bunch of guys in riot gear acting like police, they will sympathise.

tl;dr: You got something going, but stick to non-violence

Its pretty hard to claim self defense when you brought a can of bear mace to an antifa rally

I hope you all realise you're being baited into destroying the cause.

While we remain nebulous and decentralised we are not targetable (other than being called nazis). The commies are being violent and destructive, LEAVE THEM TO IT.

Only act in self defence. No preemptive bullshit.
If any of you are serious there are three things you can/should do;
1) Get fit, eat well.
2) Dress like a respectable adult.
3) Drop subtle redpills.

This is the best plan.

I do it with my shitty roommates too. Make sure you do everything perfectly and in a civil manner and then when you want to rail on them for being shit people they have no ammunition and you automatically have the higher ground.

I find it hilarious that the uniform is absolutely anything 5.11 brand. Not a bad choice, though. A lot of us already have it.

Reddit invades Sup Forums and now LARPING?
You all will go away in 2-3 days, you dont have the right kind of autism to survive this board

What is anticom?

Would it be a good idea to distance ourselves from trump so it becomes less of a partisan issue and more about upholding democracy?

God bless America

Create a British branch, plenty of lefty scum here

>navy blue won the poll
LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE. Stop trying to make us look like cops. You're causing more problems than necessary. it doesnt help that the tactical clothes look like cop gear.

Scratch that. Upon further inspection, uniform is still being determined.

>implying the other side cares about that

They use McCarthyism, they will make it a partisan issue. They call everyone that disagrees with them a nazi anyways.

It's not about what they do, it's about how you can change "liberals" and "leftists" in the eyes of the public. Who cares if they call everyone else a Nazi if the media shills and the police and the colleges do not take them seriously?

Agreed
I was voting for suit and tie attire
I do think we should have a military wing that can larp.

by this logic people carrying guns cant claim self defense.

Thanks for making me spend $25.

Carrying a gun is different than carrying bear mace, which is illegal to use as a weapon. How would a jury see it?

dress like him

it is not illegal to use against bears.
You never know where bears will show up.
It looks like a state by state issue.
just carry fire extinguishers
you can put out fires or spray commies.

Don't call it Anti-Anything. That gives this movement a very strict political definition. It needs a name which stands on its own

I do agree
but the die has been cast

No. No masks.

Protonmail yall

Minutemen is the best name. Patriotic and politically neutral

have you never heard of a proxy or I don't know, making a new username?

We should call ourselves the "Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei"

Keep up the good work and God bless.

Collecting essays for a Sup Forums book. Please check it out.

Collecting essays for a Sup Forums book. Please check it out.

PGP is not cracked yet so you are a retard if you think GMAIL is your weak point!!

Bear spray. Made for enraged grizzly bears. Easily available. Should be part of the standard kit.

THIS IS SHAREBLUE (CREW) ABANDON THREAD.

They are creating and "opposition" group. They will then convince the group from within to be violent.

Once that happens the MSM will go full retard reporting "Trump's SS squad is killing peaceful democratic protestors!"

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS SHAREBLUE.