Redpill me on this movie

Redpill me on this movie.

I know it's obvious jewish propaganda, but how much of it (if any) is based on reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_computer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all of it. black women practically built this country. trump is a big fan of race mixing with them

I feel bad for the 1/10th black woman this was based on who has to see herself represented by a full blown chimp

Computing was a time intensive but relatively simple job that was done by lower classes and women before Electronic Computers became a practical thing.

They sat in a room, and just crunched numbers based on formula they were given. They had no independence to deviate from the formula, just followed it and crunched numbers. Due to this, as said, it was a low tier job that was transitory for men but generally open for women and the like that couldn't get better jobs.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_computer

There will be some antifa bullshit happening Tonight at the superb owl

It's fucking stupid. We need to lock these traitors up

It's nigger women do basic math and contribute nothing of value to the project the film

From reading up on the central figure it is about, she is very accomplished. Therefore the majority of it is real but dramaticized. John Urshel is published for his own work so it is not unreasonable.

That is real, i mean there were these nigger women, but it is pretty racist film, because of OH BLACK PEOPLE CAN DO MATH, WE THOUGHT THEY CAN`T, BUT THEY CAN, AT LEAST THREE OF THEM

Liberal films are hidden racist propaganda

i fucking hate the "we waz kangz" smugface

yep

>niggers too dumb to get id so we cant have voting id laws

>niggers too dumb to do math so when 3 can there get a feature length film

typical liberal racism

kék

Wow look at all those super genius single mothers

Nothing at all.

The computers were hole card driven back then, what these bitches did is this:

Computer beeps, display says TAKE CARS OUT, ENTER CARD 26E

bitch takes card out, enters card 26E

Fake movie thread?

Hidden Niggers
that's right, there where no niggers.
tfw Nazi Rocket Program.

It should be called "Niggers double check white guys math"

Just to note, the Apollo math was done by digital computers.

The project with lots of human computers was the Manhattan Project, but claiming that niggers invented the atom bomb would be sending mixed signals.

They were basically calculators providing low level calculation services because computers weren't fast enough yet....yet

The film took obvious liberties to play up the dramatic effect of blacks being integrated into society at large. On top of that, the characters were written pretty shallow, and if they are going to take dramatic liberities, at least make the interaction between the characters interesting. The main black woman and bazinga man start out with this oppositional relationship, so you would expect something to change about this as time goes on. It doesn't. None of the characters seem to learn anything or change in any huge way. Shit script.

If anything, this highlights the sad reality of black culture today. Look at the embracing of stupidity, rejection of education, and how they took opportunities shoved into their faces in the 60's and what did they do with them?

They still live separate lives, they still exclude themselves from the culture at large, and just call each other uncle tom. White people embrace many facets of black culture, their people, and go out of their way to be inclusive. They don't.

Wow, i have just googled and yes, there are no good films about MLK, no one, wow.

Damn Trump has good taste

>niggers
>jews
>reality

Lurk moar m80.

Here is the real person the movie is based upon

Hidden Jihad

Also, the one white lady they have in the film is a bitch for seemingly no reason, doesn't even do anything wrong or bad, and still is played up like this evil nazi villian.

Also, Kirsten Dunst looks 55. She's like, 33.

what

>Hidden Figures
>Hidden Niggers

They should have just called this movie 'Nigger Figures'.

she aged so bad :,[