Why did they hire lady Gaga for the halftime show? Everyone knows only trump supporters watch football...

Why did they hire lady Gaga for the halftime show? Everyone knows only trump supporters watch football. Make predicitions what outrageous politcal things she will do tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/amB9jiR/new-document.pdf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A2guQYivZ6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Sup Forums

they dont want to talk about politics there. this is a politics thread

No faggot, because I don't care. There is a board for your discussions on monkey ball.
Go to it and never return.

jews must own the superbowl

She does poker face and I sing along

will she mention Trayvon? it s his birthday and sheet

Damn I'd fuck that ass. Hell I'd pay her just to let me dry hump her aggressively for ten minutes with leggings on for five and with them off for another five. Damn shame she has a kike nose, maybe on my way out I'll rip a fat one right in her face and scream "GET GASSED! KIKE!" and run out.

Jews own niggerball. Fucking idiot cuckservatives love watching niggers with their girlfriends

because shes a satanist.
i dont fucking care about nigger collision and neither should anyone else that isnt a nigger
and i say that to every single person who asks me that irl

Satanic rituals

something to do with including shitskins into society and loving trumps hate

I hope she triples down on retard and does something so monumentally stupid that music industry dies overnight. I'd say the odds of this happening are at least 10%.

After her set she will squat down and open her vagina and a group of refugees will come out and immediately begin raping her on stage while she says fuck drumpf

>nigger collision

Kek

lol wew

I predict she will get so triggered from the booing that she's cry after.

she looks like a street hooker

what gaga even does on stage, fingers herself naked before getting bunch of gays and niggers on stage to do a little dance?

And summon the devil as well

Read this:

docdroid.net/amB9jiR/new-document.pdf.html

At least the last sentence

Hopefully the silly cunt offs herself as a form of protest.

Everyone knows only trump supporters watch football. Make predicitions what outrageous politcal things she will do tonight

Many ppl watch football not just trump cards. Gaga will sing and not be political

False.

with an ass like that, she can do everything she want.

>watching sports
Its because of sports nogs get into college on scholarships and ruon the environment and cause professors to teach at a lower level because Jamal can't keep up.

she is near the end of the list of reasons i wont be watching.

number one is the commericals have been shit for 4 years now.

jesus Ahmed

It's a cunning plan to get straight males to stop watching football by ruining their fun with uppity niggers and celebrities.

whatever you say mane

Come out orange with a toupee. I'm not watching. Fuck gaga, disney, espn, and the superbowl. It was shot when beyonce did the show anyway

Football is nothing but nogs and some token whites. Sports ate a bread and circus. Supporting sports supports nogs.

They are literally out of ideas. They are totally outclassed. Compare CTR doing the same things that were so ineffective and recognized as such during the campaign.

She'll sing Imagine by King faggot John Lennon and have atleast one dancer wearing a hijab.

She'll be booed once she starts getting political.
Also I want to see the New England Patriots beat up niggers again. Bradey is going to kill it today, I know it.

She's going to be performing on top of the stadium, a wall will be erected in the field, and in the middle of a new song about equality and tolerance she will destroy the wall as hundreds of people dressed in all brown run through.

She will get boo'd by the entire stadium. The field will be rushed. Millions will turn the show off. The liberals who didn't watch the Super Bowl will cheer the following day and proclaim victory while millions of diehard redneck football fans vow to never watch ESPN or NFL or Super Bowl games again.

>straight males stop watching football
>giant percentage of nations capital gets moved to a different industry

Sounds good to me. Sports isn't doing shit for anybody anyway.

You aren't red-pilled if you are still paying for cable. Quit funding MSM and liberal celebrities pushing their agenda.

>She will get boo'd by the entire stadium. The field will be rushed. Millions will turn the show off. The liberals who didn't watch the Super Bowl will cheer the following day and proclaim victory while millions of diehard redneck football fans vow to never watch ESPN or NFL or Super Bowl games again.
As much as I wish that were true, I think at best there's just going to be some minor booing.

That song has a line " imagine there were no religions". The muslims would turn on the liberals if they reverted back to pro secularism. Boy things sure have changed.

Last year was Bruno Mars and Beyonce in a black panther get up doing a dance off. It's amazing how these people pay millions of dollars in marketing yet are so out of touch.

She's not going to get booed. Tickets to get in the door are like 5k, it's going to be filled with corporate shills, and numale compsci and engineering guys trying to compensate for the fact that they are total bitches. "Lol hey bro guess what I went to the superbowl lately, high five me bro this is what men do, right? We still going to that women's rights march later today?"

>not waching the best owl on a comfy stream where you can shitpost about refball

>muh niggerball

kill yourself

It's enriching the niggerchaseballers.

Please welcome her by yelling TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>the NFL
>anti trump commercials incoming
they need this chick there, as they want to imagine Hillary Clinton as president
>cuckbowl that is suppose to support liberal views/ideas. family time, good food, commercials, etc. all in a liberal setting ofc

Thinnn*

>lady Gaga
who?

> watching tom brady and 100 others nigs chase a dead pig

This. (((They))) use musicians not because they're smart but because they have a large audience and thus podium for spouting opinions. This podium exists because people want music and not politics. Remove the music and push the politics and you lose the podium

Jimminy Cricket.

Because the advertisement industry is run by subversive communists who will brainwash the country for 3 pieces of silver

Some Madonna impersonator from the late 2000's that got big quick and then died when people began to hate overly engineered pop

Wew that was an emotional roller coaster

This is one of the most puzzling things in American society to me. It's like being put on the national football team. because you excell at math

Because lady gag me's career has been done for almost 10 years. When was her last big hit?.

I think she's finally going to show her penis

Maybe she will go full retro and bring out Up with People!!

I would be perplexed in any way if Gaga was sniped at the Superbowl.

Not putting ideas into anyone's heads or anything....

Because they thought Hillary was going to win, and they couldn't wait to beat you over the fucking head with esoteric Occult memes that summon Satan.

>Everyone knows only trump supporters watch football.
A study done by you or your mom?

She will somehow cut her own head off

get

She gets political, trump chants start, tv viewership drops crazy.

Because the NFL has been doing tremendous amounts of dumb bullshit to get broads to watch the game, and have been for the past few years. If you want to blame anyone (other than typical kikery) blame cunts.

What teh fuck is super bowl and why are you all autistically raging about it

It's the biggest national holiday in the US after the presidential election and Christmas.

nobody gives a fuck about hand egg

That ass. Would nut on it while screaming " FUCK THE ILLUMINATI"

What's this? Who is Pt and Q?

They'd drown it out over the television, they have really easy ways to block out crowed noises.

Sure people would record it and post it up on Youtube later, but it wouldn't have much of an effect compared to everyone seeing it happen live.

Seeing her ass reminded me that it's time to masturbate.

Thanks, Sup Forums...

Sorry, but NFL is the big leagues. You don't mess with football.

What's she singing? Recent album is pain

>lady gaga
>part of hte illuminati

this bitch doesn't have enough influence to lick their boots

Would it be possible to leave flash drives with a Trojan around molenbeek ? Would I find anything interesting?

WE

it sounds shit
is it shit?

Because they make a shit ton of fucking money off of it. That's why.

>fucking a man's ass
Just drink a bottle of anti-freeze you degenerate fuck

She's hot and can sing well?

>nigger collision

What sports is doing nowadays is what eventually every organization does.

it sees that the grass is greener on the other side, or that they have taken a minor depression in sales or viewership as a permanent trend and reacted inappropriately.

They have taken their brand and tried to market it to a wider audience. The problem is is that their brand has developed a core audience, one that they rely on in order to continue to function. The new rules and implementations that they have put in, like no end-zone celebrations, increased flagging, pink bands or whatever for women's breast cancer, etc., have all been an attempt to reach an untapped market.

The problem is the brand has a certain reputation and a certain core audience. By changing that, they assume that the core audience will continue to subscribe and pay while attracting new membership by implementing these rules. They won't, and the NFL will continue to lose money and subscribers while those that enjoy football ditch it and turn to other sports, such as UFC. The NFL thinks that because it has a monopoly on football, that it will never lose its core audience but forgets that product substitution is a very real thing.

>hot
No, she's a butterface who just has a nice ass.

She's ugly as fuck if you had to look at her face, and she can't sing for shit and just autotunes over shitty electronic pop beats made by jews.

Muslim in American flag hijab and a crying staue of liberty. Screen shot this.

Consider therapy

You mean like the Democrat party?

Why can't we get someone respectable to perform like miley cyrus?

>Hot
Hahahaha, no. Not even with 5 inches of makeup on.
>Sing
Sure, but it's engineered and edited like all pop music is.

She's just a degenerate Pedowood puppet who spirit cooks so she can have her 15 minutes of fame.

Read the lyrics like poetry.
youtube.com/watch?v=A2guQYivZ6w

Isn't she a jew as well?

I'd berry my dick so far up that ass whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur

my jew fuck therapist told me i had PTSD so fuck her and your((((((((((((((((((((( """"""""""""""mental health""""""""""""""""""""""))))))))))))))))))))))))

>hope she triples down on retard and does something so monumentally stupid

That would be great. May Kek bless us on this day

>Jews can into music
At least i can beat some shiiiit music?

Two reasons:

1. She is a good singer

2. They probably knew she'd make a statement and are already banking on the pre-show hype

Maybe the mainstream meteor wants to aural to red voters with an offering of Jew and song.

Reported to fbi. Have fun in your new Zealand gulag

Does Gaga have nudes?

Anything in the fappening archives?

If so we spread them like aids

>soon no one doesn't watch sports, they go for man hunt
>this forecast is made by Finnish shaman