*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrache_Poenaru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Knight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>culturally appropriating written language
Sorry OP, you're gonna have to convey your ideas in clicks and jungle thumps

Go eat some more peanut butter and crisps, nigger.

>sweetie posters

Kys, nigger.

Wez invenrted dis her stick

Wtf is a phone transmitter?

a fucking tricycle

But honey, those inventions arent the same as the ones on my list
Its almost like you cant prove it wrong, black people run the world ;3

I invented air.
> prove me wrong
> pro tips fedora.

4 years between "the curtain rod" and "the curtain rod support"...

How long was the Manhattan Project again?

>black people run the world ;3

Doesn't that mean whites can no longer be racist? Don't you need power and privilege to be a racist?

>guitar

We wuz inventahs n shiiet whitey

About a minute between activation and clear results.

Uh, no darling, white people have been deep in institutional power, blacks havent. Being white makes you racist on a level other races cant be, sorry sweetie, try again :)

The first one is a lie. From wiki

>>Willis Haviland Carrier was an American >>engineer, best known for inventing modern >>air conditioning. Carrier invented the first >>electrical air conditioning unit in 1902, and in he founded Carrier

What about globally though, where whites are a minority? What about calling a chink a chink? That should be fine and not racist, right? The chinks have all the institutional power in Asia that whites don't have.

So basically, they were more productive before the Civil Rights Era?

anyone who uses the word sweetie or honey should be shot on site

I'm going to be honest, a lot of these seem like grasping at straws to find things. Only relevant ones are the AC unit and traffic light.

Sorry sweetie, whites have conquered and ruined everything, from Africa to the middle east. They stole blacks inventions, claiming it for themselves, like writing and electricity. Whites would be nothing without blacks, try again sweetheart ;D

Those are all perfectly fine anglo names. What the fuck went wrong?

>so few inventions that they can be put on a list barely taller than my screen
sad for you

I looked up the inventors of the inventions on your list and almost all of them were black or arab, you are retarded.

But you said blacks ran the world though, so how can whites have all the institutionalized power? And since blacks are superior, why did the white man get away with stealing their inventions, countries, and everything else? And how? How did the whites pull something like that off against a smarter, stronger, and better race?

Sorry dear, he stole the idea from a black, maybe try respecting blacks on black history month instead of trying to steal black inventions like you stole the blacks
*struts away*

> First published in 1725 in Boston by Nathanael Ames, it was the most famous of the early almanacs, along with "Poor Richard's Almanac" by Benjamin Franklin. Ames' almanac became the standard New England almanac for 50 years.

>"black" inventors

Blacks do run the world, whites just shut them down to give the impression whites run the world. Sorry dear, theres no going around this, stop being racist ;3

>Insect Destroyer Gun

Does it have a brown people setting?

>almost all of them were black
actually honey, all of them were black, you almost got it right :>

A lot of these "inventions" have been around for a long time in some form like guitar, hair brush, lantern, etc. It's more like these black folk improved upon things already out there

How can whites shut them down? What do you mean when you say they rule the world if they're still living in poverty and getting walked all over by every other race? What does it mean to rule the world?

Maybe you should stop being racist and your mind will open up a little bit?

Meme list aside, isn't it interesting that the amount of these mundane but still pretty useful inventions are negligible after the World Wars?

We have a few major inventions in the 20th/21st century, but the days of ordinary people coming up with something cool seem to be over.

Why?

>Guitar
>1886
I think this list may not be completely accurate.

>replying to this bait without saging

I'm actually not able to be a racist according to you, since I'm a Hispanic American (Mexico). And I'm actually pretty offended you think these dumb knuckle-dragging niggers are in any way smarter or superior to me. My ancestors owned this land and Latinos actually rule the world, you racist white prick.

Now you saying Whites control the world.

hey guys

>Stealing electricity

I LOVE THIS!!

List of useless trinkets my 5 y/o could make

makes me think

>black people
That list

>whites and asians
The rest

That's what I though you little pussy ass cracker. Knew you wouldn't respond to me after you were proven to be completely wrong.

literally most useless shit invented in the list in the grand scheme of things

locks have been around for literally thousands of years

pro tip: they didnt

SINCE WHEN THE FUCK IS ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL A NIGGER?

sorry hunny, i dont respond to racist white supremacists, learn some diversity and maybe ill respond to you next time ok darling? :*

Alternative facts

...and? Racism may not be nice, but that doesn't mean it the underlying premise is wrong.

So, fuck off nigger.

>what is innovation vs invention

That list is for patents for a variant of the thing. 98% of the thing s aren't nigger inventions.
Only legit ones are:
>plasma bag
>traffic light
That's it

Pinche gringo culero ve a chingar a tu reputisima madre. Go back to Europe, fucking whitey.

WHITEYS FOREVER BTFO
NO MORE PBJ'S FOR YOU FAGGOTS

Look what I invented.

>falling for bait this hard

That "colourized" photo is deceptively darkened to make him look like a nigger and Google's niggerfilter for nigger history month must have picked him up as a darkie.

>on another level

sounds about right to me

Stop sperging. Colorizing this type of black-and-white photo leaves this type of shadows.

Are these actual inventions? Or just patents? I've seen sites claiming that most (if not all) are just patents.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

>key chain

>american assosiates the search with african-americans
>now search "US"
Joke's on you, it didn't make me think at all

Too bad that there are only niggers left

>lock
>door knob

Huh, apparently "male American ______" will always give you pics of blacks people. I tried lawyer, doctor, businessman, teacher, and a number of others and it will always show almost exclusively black people.

I thought this sort of speech was a meme until I actually had a debate with a black girl online.

The meme is real.

>Umm.. donald trump cant ban muslims it goes against the constitution. honey, just stop your stupidity is showing

>Actually, this was not a "Muslim ban" it was a temporary restriction on immigration from 7 countries for various geo-political reasons.

>listen sweetie, ever heard of something called separation of church and state? he doesn't have the power to do this period. racists have no brain

>The constitution is what grants the power of the executive order to the president... Those 7 countries are apart from the United States so our constitution does not effect them.

>Just stop sweetie. stop.

tfw this bulgarian missed the point
niggers always need to inflate their achievements. they need to twist the facts and distort reality.

google changed their search results in deference to nigger "history" month.

You guys are being very civil to OP. What are you up to. I demand you reveal your final form NOW.

>Straightening Comb

Well god, i fucking hope so. Why would white people, with straight hair, invent a comb to straighten hair?

Kill yourself nigger lover. Get out of America.

Some white people have curly hair.

The thing is niggers don't do that. Google search algorithm does. Blame the coons where blame is due.

Look it all fits on one piece of paper how cute. What a joke of a race.

>sweetie
>darling
>honey

honestly 9/10

pretty good, keep it up

A person with a vagina is lower than a dog.

>the lock

WTF ARE THEY SMOKING? THATS BEEN AROUND FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS

Almost none of them are the original invention. They are just a version of it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Source?
>fountain pen, walter purvis
Nah, nigger, nice try.
It was a Romanian who invented the fountain pen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrache_Poenaru

Fountain pen, Petrache Poenaru.

Nice try though.

How could they have invented a record player arm when the record player was invented in 1870?

J.P. Knight invented the traffic light. Sorry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Knight

I wonder how many more of these are wrong.

>door knob

wut

All of them. Niggers can't even figure out their own "history".

Which mainly consists of stealing, and begging for handouts.

carver did not invent peanut butter

YAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

Post black pucci.

more gibs me dats

WTF I CHECKED ÌT ALL ON THIS LIST

NIGGER INVENTED NOTHING

WE WUZ INVENTORS: The Thread