Janitor-san can you at least direct us to a board we can discuss HWNDU on instead of just deleting the thread?

janitor-san can you at least direct us to a board we can discuss HWNDU on instead of just deleting the thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mrmilkjar/with_replies
thecampaignbook.com/,
backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
twitter.com/luke_turner)
youtube.com/watch?v=0CS9XHNPNbk
newamericaprojectus.org/donations
youtu.be/1lJzbVnXLvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Consider the fact that the deletion of the threads might be actually making people want more sort of a false-flag hype type of thing

Paper is CTR YEEEEAHH

Haha! Ebrietas! Yeah!

i'm just here to mourne Jesus

HWNDU is cancer. Sage and post more Lain.

i guess mod is a paid shill

Thats a cute Lain. Thanks leafanon

Sup Forums you mong

How about /soc/ or Sup Forums ?

/trash/ you dumb nigger.

>set up random webcam
>pissed you can't discuss this random webcam on the Politics and News board

Here, if you weren't fucking retarded I wouldn't have to direct you.

if you brave

double chan

but be warned, they have intellecttual conversations over there

but the whole thing is a about political discussion, what makes it unfit for /pol?

It's literally political. HWNDU as an entity is so much alike politics.

Haha no, you're a terrorist, gtfo.

How about Sup Forums, moron?
In case you didn't notice, you autistic faggots are worshipping a live feed that has pretty much nothing to do with news or politics

is the place for HWNDU threads user

twitter.com/mrmilkjar/with_replies

Milkman still hasnt gotten over the whole "milk is racist" thing it seems

>US
Commencing at 9am on January 20, 2017, the day of the inauguration of the 45th President of the United States, the public is invited to deliver the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" into a camera mounted on a wall outside the Museum of the Moving Image, New York, repeating the phrase as many times, and for as long as they wish.
>Not political

Mods are CTR faggots

if you don't think what's been happening in front of that cam the whole isn't political, you're retarded as hell. "he will not divide us" itself is obviously a political statement, despite what vague b.s. shia and his 2 buttboy partners say about it

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are actors, this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: actors (probably still studying), people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads
telling the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It isbasically a very flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors
that can eventually interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. So if you see someone "significative" coming
right after someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project.

Proof is for example pink hat by Zach Raymond (backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
luke turner reading Sup Forums threads (twitter.com/luke_turner)

jhonson amendment means it legally isn't politcal but art / performance

i guess you re not watching that shit, but it is about people voicing they re political believes

>It's literally political.
It literally isn't.
It's some faggot hippies bitching about some stupid shit on some webcam.
Fuck off. I can't wait until they all get tired and stop even coming. Should happen within the next few weeks.

>dsp spent literally 7 hours on her on his ridiculously overleveled char.

that's what the /ourguy/ crew said to do last night. everytime i go there it's dead as fuck

I don't see why /HWNDU/ threads are a problem, It's based on a real political world event, which is allowed in the rules. If people can make generals about pizza gate, then we should be allowed to make generals about HWNDU.

If the problem is that the threads themselves are low-quality, I'd like an answer from a mod. Should we make the threads like on 8ch (more informative), will we be allowed to keep our generals then, or is making a /HWNDU/ threads not allowed in general?

>Commencing at 9am on January 20, 2017, THE DAY OF THE INAUGURATION OF THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, the public is invited to deliver the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" into a camera
>the mantra "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" acts as a show of resistance or insistence, opposition or optimism

it's a fucking political installation, Shia's "art" is interactive so its meaning is the one people give to it. It belongs on Sup Forums and only on Sup Forums imo.

would be best because it is random, food, music, politics, cam, meetup, self promotion etc

DSP is literally shit tier anyway.

>It's some faggot hippies bitching about some stupid shit on some webcam.

then you haven't been paying attention. there's a lot more going on than just that. the hippie bootlickers have actually become a small part of it at this point

It's always the same two guys who post up to 30 times in each thread trying their best to convince us everyone is an actor. How fucking sad their lives must be, I wonder.

>cancer
So whats quality in ur opinion?

i dont know why the mods always have to be so unwilling to compromise

they could easily make a rolling sticky or create a new board like they did with quest threads on Sup Forums

its not the first time something like this has happened

Kill yourself.

HA HA HA PAPER!

Yeah what we need on this board is a bunch of sticky threads. Really jives with the theme of image boards.

This isn't lebbit kiddo.

Whats wrong with you ?

WILL CANDICE MAKE AN APPEARANCE?

It's not directly discussing politics. Just a bunch of people standing in front of a camera spouting memes.

Unless they're directly talking politics it's a bit irrelevant.

Though if the janitors keep this up everyone might move the threads to 4+4 chan's /hwndu/ board and then they'll be losing out again.

down with the vegan agenda!

Sup Forums is not large enough to justify splitting it.

Just bring back the 1 minute reply timer and a 10 minute thread timer like the other boards so the ridiculous spam stops. The faster the board the more cancer.

[ muffled paper yeah in the distance ]

you'd only need one sticky my man

youtube.com/watch?v=0CS9XHNPNbk

How is this not political discussion?

the shills are reporting the threads, it's simple

Fuck it. If the mods aren't willing to compromise I'm willing to take a ban.

Go here gentlemen.

the threads are getting deleted because of the doxxing i guess

I dont mind havin one hwndu thread, but there are always multiple on, and every duplicate should be deleted

>Ameriturd can't ban evade

average 8gag user.

Reminder that Rose is still /ourgal/ and is not a kike.

>Media Matter

Media Matters for America is a politically progressive media watchdog in the United States. The organization has a stated mission of "comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media".

There will be an event there in 2 days promoting this agenda
and has a fundly with a $5 million goal
and a gofundme with a $10 million goal

newamericaprojectus.org/donations

Feb 7, 2017 at 7:00am - 11:00am EST

Museum of the Moving Image

I've never used 8gag before now.

HWNDU is over, following last nights shut down we won.

I'm going to call it a victory and leave it at that.

it s an artistic project. people are to voice their resistance to the current president, but what happens is people use the opportunity to practice their freedom of speech. a lot of trolling, meme spouting and general shouting, which btw makes it fun as well. But seeing what is going on in the US right now, with political dissent being shouted down even on college campuses I think this little speakers corner is very relevant espacially what /pol is about.

Some of the HWNDU is funny, but we don't need 10 threads at the same time.

>post more Lain
Always loving Lain

she's PUERTOENRICHED

this is the original photo

Hanukkah Girl

THICC

The actual events are hilarious, politically incorrect and the best thing to happen to Sup Forums We literally see polacks and how they are. They are from Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Just delete the doxxing comments, not the whole thread. Make a sticky, put up some rules.

HWNDU threads are the most active threads. People are using them as chat rooms. Move to IRC, or if you enjoy honeypots, Discord.

We've had a Trump general and Syria general at every point of the day every day for more than a year and a half.

Why not a single HWNDU thread?

thiq

>I don't see why...
Did pizzagate result in anyone not in the public sphere (non famous, non politician) to be doxxed?
Did pizzagate result in raids?
>serious questions b/c I don't keep up with it

I would assume threads are getting deleted b/c of these reasons. Sup Forums's probably trying to show something like due diligence to make it harder for them to get sued.

youtu.be/1lJzbVnXLvk

She's a kike so who gives a shit. I've disliked her since day one anyway. Saw her rubbing up against niggers and knew she was trash. And go figure, she's in a relationship with a mud.

there is a literal ultracute on stream right now

is it even possible to change the theme color on this piece of shit website

make it in Sup Forums
>it will be moved to Sup Forums
>THEN deleted.

After all politics doesn't belong in Sup Forums

>follow link
>no new posts for almost 10 minutes
>board is dead as fuck
l>eave

No. Your threads are just nigger tier world start hop trash.
If it was up to me, I'd go to Shoa LeBeatoff and let him see these threads and then yell at him for making Sup Forums complete cancer.

Try to convince him at least to move the webcam somewhere whiter than mongrol subhuman queens.

Never forget.

Yeah man.

Wtf is his end game?

white proletariat outsmarted again!

One sticky here, one sticky there.

That isn't how image boards work my lad. Only incredibly important and relevant events get a sticky. Go to lebbit if you want a dedicated sub-board for your shitty topic of discussion.

Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill

I wouldn't marry or fuck any of them

>all my pizzas kosher

what did he mean by this?

>normie white tourists
REEEEEEEE

claimed

You should organize in obvious cuck threads like . Those are completely janitor proof so you should be able to reach 450+ posts easily

Media Matters for America is a politically progressive media watchdog in the United States. The organization has a stated mission of "comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media".

fuck off leaf, she's pure and her husband is one of the most based anons out there

Everything about him seems like a facade, is he a deep cover big guy?

global rule 3:You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases,...

four ewe

Season 3 has started off very nicely imo. Right now It's all about character development this season. I'm looking forward to it.

oh this is good, no let them raid pol for a sunday. honestly MODS=GODS please let POL suffer this bullshit 1 day. shut that crap back off after of course but it will provide us energy for the week and probably some great shit to rip. Christ this shit will be hilarious please I never ask please please.

Please don't remove it mods. It's following the rules

Cuck.

She's German and Italian heritage not a smidgen of kike in her.

this whole thing is the liberal left hitting back against meme magic, you didn't think you could elect trump and get nazis wearing pepe like a swastika and (((they))) wouldn't respond? the only problem is, (((they))) are very experience media manipulators, you flew under their radar for a while, but now that they're on the attack, good luck

should've added that it's a cuck thread. then it will be janitor proof

now that i know these are all rich kids from nyu i don't like it anymore, i live in the nyc metro and rich student activists are the most hated after tourists, fuck these guys i'm done

Does anyone have footage of them taking down the wall? The current stream is only 20 minutes long and the previous video ends with Jesus and them hanging behind the wall.

literally only meme garbage.
You guys belong on 9gag or Twitch.tv.

Kappa, my man.

Shots fucking fired boi