Convince a different nation to emigrate to your country

Russians. Bring your vodka. Bring your women. Seems like a sweet deal to me.

You get that glorious summertime and we get that glorious skirt.

Not sure if pic related.

The heart of the question, friend, before you get flooded wth bullshit, is that white people need to learn self-defense. This means white nations need to reserve special rights for other white nations' immigrants to migrate in between.
Russia and the West and Down Under need to bond. It is not only proper, it means our very survival.

You'd most likely get dictatorship and the famous soviet communism including waterboarding citizen aswell

Sweet deal mate

Don't fucking come here or you're all gonna die horrible violent deaths.

I'm not sure anyone would want to go to Brazil ..... No hate but you fucked yourselves with the games the and world cup and shit. Huge waste of money.

Nao e verdade e voce sabe disso. Porque voce mente assim ns internet? O Brasil continue um paraiso, em grandes partes. Cresca e apareca, faggot

>60 mil homicĂ­dios por ano
>paraiso

ok

>60 million murders per year
>praise

I can south america...

Fuck off cunt, we full.

Is this a guy? If so, sauce?

Sophia Loren Madalina Ghenea according to google.

USA, bring your president and build a wall around Brussels.

nas cidades grandes, idiota. e um pais enorme. vasto. voce e um puto idiota.

this

>Russia and the West and Down Under need to bond. It is not only proper, it means our very survival.
Absolutely. We also shall have anti-kike intelligence services

t. butthurt cunt

We have guns and enough space for you to build a castle on

Its the 21th century, Immigration without an in-demand (STEM) degree + work experience is not possible.

I've never met a person who I haven't convinced to hate jews.

he is right you double nigger.

Perfect pink tities aka preserve

> Says a shifposting Aussie that's literally a basement dweller and doesn't meet anyone.

K E K

Nice picture, is that Yosemite?

lol my blood is 100% white and I have a little feeling yours is not. Thanks for playing idiota

I wish we could fill our villages with Hungarians, Croats and atheistic blue-eyed Persians. Kurds can come too if they want. Singaporeans, North Koreans and Japs are welcome but I doubt they'd be interested.

Everyone else stay out. Yes that applies to Germans as well. Especially Germans I'd say. These people are completely poisoned.