Why do Norwegians sound Irish when they speak English?

Why do Norwegians sound Irish when they speak English?
I picked up on this recently and it's kinda interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49CkgeQVh70
youtube.com/watch?v=hBTItgD2bwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know. Norway is cool though. Let's make this a norway admiration thread

its rather irish who sound norwegian since we used to colonise them.

I agree, Norway is pretty cool as far as Scandinavian countries go.

Why is Norway so beautiful?

youtube.com/watch?v=49CkgeQVh70

How fares Norway in the battle against the plague of cultural enrichment?

we have started to return them.. but the leftist are crying and wants to become swedistan...
I am unsure of what the future is going to be like.
Hopefully Dr-Trump can find the cure and we can just buy the cure from him

It boggles my mind that anyone wants refugees when they literally do nothing but ruin the places they live in. None of them work, they rape, they stink, they don't assimilate, they hate you and ultimately want you killed. So why? It must be beyond my feeble redneck mart sharter mind to grasp.

>quads
>trips
>dubs
ch-ch-check 'em

I have never noticed that, i just think norwegians sound norwegian. and we say "uhhhhhhh" were worse than arabic mullahs with the "uhhhhhh" lmfao its like they need to fill the air with that noise while they find the right english word. IM CANADIAN i speak english as a first language but ive lived here in Norway for so long that even I DO THIS NOW lmfao. Ive adopted that same rhythm. You just pick it the fuck up man. o_0 and we have the hottest guys! BLACK METAL! FULL VIKING! BUFF! fuck me im so in!

well.. maybe kek can help us out too...

whats the best party to vote for to stop this islamic onslaught? we have our storvalg this year...Fremskrits? or has another party taken up the mantle of western values?

Sylvi listhaug 4 president!!

Alliansen

I like Threads like these, where we admire each others Countries and the Marvels they bring instead of bitching about who is White and who is not.
Norway is definitly beautiful and the people ive met from Norway are usually decent people.

Ser på hennes blog nå og hun har det rett, jeg har sagt mange ganger at for mye invanndring starter klasse krig mot arbeidsklasse. Det er ikke nok jobbe for alle. Jeg er immigrant ogsa og jeg er arbeideklasse. Men hvis det er for mye mennesker og fir lite jobb....alle blir på NAV. WEll have to foot the bill for these people and if im unlucky in life ILL BE ONE OF THEM AGAIN! det er flaut! det er flaut og hvis du er innvandre og du er ikke flaut til blir på nav du må CHECK YO SELF! that shits embarassing....take the shame, get up and bust your ass.

luckily we are not first in line to implode...
hopefully a few countries will implode first, and then hopefully we still have time for some action.

But there is a lot of problems here i norway.. right now the hose pricing in Oslo is waaaaay up! (25% in one year!) mostly because the goverment buys housing for the immigrants, so other people who have lived here for 30 years cant afford a place to live and have to rent from people like me..

WHOS GOING TO MIDGARDSBLOT?

Why does Afrikaans sound like Swedish?

alliansen ser bra ut...blir mellom dem eller FrP tror jeg.

Hmmm, common African influence?

South africans are hot. Zef kids are like...grimey but FIINE. I love a little rough haha. i always mix them up with australians though.

Wot. Varg vikernes sounds nothing like people from here.

tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=hBTItgD2bwI

depends where their teachers come from and what is considered "prestige dialect". usually it's US english but some nasty grannies opt for irish, english, or even *shudder* scottish as a basis for accent training.

I am just glad that australia mass exports english teachers to asia, since they pick up our accent much faster. Vowel length distinction for 8 vowels is much easier to learn than the dozen or so separate sounds in UK/US english.

Please don't feel proud for exporting you accent m8.

We have a shit accent as well, but both our accents must sound like cancer to real English folk.

That is white trash South African.

She actually comes from a good Christian house, her look is just performance art.