Race Traitors

Is anyone else disgusted by cute white girls and their ugly Arab boyfriend's?

>Wtf does she see in this ugly Arab donkey fucker.

>gets triggered by someone being in love with a person that doesn't have the same race
>wanks to Japanese girls
Why are you so autistic? If they love each other then there is no problem. At all.

>finland

Fuck off Finland

Not an argument. Someone dating a person they love is not your business. No matter how much you right wing tumblrinas don't like it.
I suggest killing yourself if something this trivial ruins your day.

I am guessing you are a welfare nigger living in Finland.

Not really. I live in London and everyone's at it.

Race mixing is biologically non-viable.

>Giving a fuck about some mentally ill roasti
Go back to /r9k/

No, but I have common sense and I don't worry about things that don't concern me. How about you start caring about your own life and not others? Oh but you're so boring that even you don't care. I understand you. Usually people kill themselves when that's the case. I suggest you do it too.

Nice sources you have there. Oh wait, there's none.

>levels of salinity that shouldn't even be possible

With modern tech race will be nonexistent in 50 years so who cares

>appeal to authority rather than natural experiential evidence

Oh, you still haven't posted sources. Perhaps there is none? Sweetheart, at least try.

A lifetime supply of virtue signaling without having to do much else.

>cute white girls
>posts jewess

Look at the mouth and the nose, user.

>pol gets triggered by white wimmin with brown people
>pol supports white male Asian female

Just admit it you autistic virgins, you're just salty you can't get poon

only faggots who can't get a girlfriend are jealous. it's jealousy, not disgust.

so no i don't experience that emotion, i usually feel happy for them because I know they tend to like white girls, but it doesn't usually work the other way around.

She's not cute though

Are the cuck spammers switching from niggers to Arabs now?

You cannot be triggered by these things. There will always be stupid white girls that fuck niggers, africans, arabs and eveorything in between.

The only way to combat it is to be confident and subtly bash the relationship, talk about how their kids will be non-white ect.

And police your own friend and social groups if possible. This is what other races do and this is what whites have to do.

But don't get triggered. It makes you weak

Sie werden bezahlen.

It's not common sense, it's cuckoldry.

Fpbp

>tfw when fucked a kaffir Shi'ite for 3 years
Brown pussy is pink on the inside; can't say it's true for black though

Not a cute girl

Doesn't take away from the fact that they are race traitors, Fincuck. Besides, you're practically Asian anyways.

Secondly, these white western women simply view niggers, immigrants, etc. as commodities no different than their Coach purse. Kind of sad, really.

Check dictionary for that word

>race traitors
nooone cares about this except you right wing tumblrinas. How does that make you feel? Sad? Don't worry honey, I know. Go cry to your mommy.

>Secondly, these white western women simply view niggers, immigrants, etc. as commodities no different than their Coach purse
You really don't understand women. I'm sure you're virgin.

>I don't worry about things that don't concern me.

Guess you don't mind when a crime is happening near you, or when there is corruption or coercion in a government right? As long as it doesn't affect you directly, who cares right? Why care about anything at all?

>doesn't say anything about male race mixers

Just admit your obsession is motivated by your own sexual failure user.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW I GOT KEKED BY AN ARAB WHY DO WOMEN NEVER GO FOR NICE, WHITE GUYS LIKE ME

You're seriously pathetic.

>it´s a fucking leaf has cuck fetish post

Have you seen half arab hakf white kids? Nobody would even be able to tell.

>sweetie posting
Kill me now.

>You really don't understand women. I'm sure you're virgin.
This projection. I know you're trolling now, looking for (You)'s.

You're comparing relationship to a crime? It's not illegal to love, it is illegal to commit a crime which needs to be reported you dumbass.

All those things affect him though...

I sometimes feel pity for both of them, knowing that every relationship of this kind is gonna end in a horrible disaster.

I'm just using your logic friend. When you see a person get robbed, it doesn't affect you. So why do you care?

But now, you're claiming some morality standards and goal post moving to what you do and don't care about. Yawn.

>le illegal meme
Yeah, I'm sure you never pirate or download anything right?

They are able to tell
I know

once you get a girlfriend of your own you will stop feeling this triggered. at most you will feel momentary disgust before moving on with your life, but since you are a betafaggot with nolife you dwell on this so much you had to make a thread on fucking Sup Forums about it. Good luck

>anything I don't like is trolling
Or maybe I can use my brains enough to realize that if a couple loves each other, surely that's allowed?
Answer: Yes it is

>Yeah, I'm sure you never pirate or download anything right?
I really don't.

The thing is that the superior race in the relationship is branded as the traitor. Thus, as Japanese are superior to "white" Americans, the Japanese girl is the race traitor in that relationship. In the same token, if an Aryan man dates a Japanese girl he's the traitor, and so on.

ITT: Everyone falls for a Nazi recruiter ploy.

hah you fat jealous retard

>white girls
>have shitskin eye color

ok.

Oh please, most white boys wish they could look as good

>I really don't.
Mmmhhhm. The perfect citizen. Never speeds, never downloads anything, never stays out beyond babby's curfew, right?

Come on, Fincuck. I know logic and foundational reasoning are lost on you half-nord types, but at least try not to goal post move.

No, the thing is, nobody cares about this non issue except you losers.

It's ALWAYS the leafs

Kek, based finlad working the obese right wing tumblurfags. Seriously, if you get angry for seeing someone dating a person that does not share the same skin colour, then you're fucking pathetic. Stop with your shitty dogma of "WHITE GURLS CAN ONLY DATE WHITE DUDES" and grow some balls.

>Nobody cares about this
>Except you people, who care about this

Please refer to your own post : >Not an argument.

OP triggered because he sees minorities with girlfriends he could never get

At least it's not a nigger.

Hmm, and look what happened to your race

This

Not really. White women are garbage and deserve to be with arabs and niggers.

it doesn't bother me much anymore. Sex outside marriage itself is a capital crime so the majority deserve to die. Miscegenation is especially foul but it all burns the same.

I'm sorry your women hate you, fingook. Don't worry, Jamal will keep your culture going.

>divide and conquer
Oh jew....

>Posting that garbage unironically with that flag
Come back when you are atleast 61% white

What an Arab's bastard by a white woman may look like.

They kill feminists.

the reason you can't get a cute GF has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the fact that you're an insecure, racist little bitch.

it's okay, cletus. she wouldn't have wanted you anyway. besides, you still have your family pheromone parties to look forward to, so you can get a good white dicking by uncle fester.

Nothing happened to it

Actually, I'm happily in relationship

Get a life, dude, because you're scraping the bottom of the barrel when you're triggered by what random individuals do. You think they're going to live happily ever after? Think again. It's called life. There are no happy endings, and the everyday is never as glorious as you think. Wise people choose a compatible partner. If some chick marries a Muhammadan with the intention of worrying about religion later, well, tough luck but she's fifty-fifty to regret her choice big time later, and that's aside from normal relationship fatigue and irritation. Such is life.

People constantly posting happy couple type pictures in social media have a screw loose if they're past their teens. And you have a screw loose if what they do has an effect on your life and psychological wellbeing. Grow up.

Stay mad white boy

>love
user
I...

Multiculturalism is shit and race traitors should be executed!

They provide globalists with reasons to disarm and censor Citizens

How can blacks be so unaesthetic?

He looks like a shitty mud hut, when her genes look like a catherdral.

The majority of posts are in favor of this depravity

welcome to nu-Sup Forums where faggots are the leaders and everyone is a liberal r/thedonald retard

Like I care if liberals bred themselves into oblivion.

Checks in the mail

damn, her sandnigger is repulsive. when I dated a sandnigger, he was better looking than me. he looks like pic

Cultural enrichment of course, what else?

OP is cucked lel

Finnish women are fucking vile, even compared to British slags.

Your jelly is showing

This just proves how retarded women are.

>grow up
>still posting on the anime message boards
Oh, the irony.

Race traitors are worse than shitskins

You mad?

This also. All you non-white faggots don't even know what real white women look like. Brown is not white, subhumans

The stereotypes are true

Trap

>On Tinder
>Pics posing with men
What did they mean by this?

Can confirm, it's true

You're showing me a multirracial couple on tinder and want me to get mad? He's a black cuck and she's a whore. ABSOLUTELY UNTERMENSCH

Kill yourself, start dating niggers because no white man will want you

Hahaha stay mad

You're the worst troll Sup Forums has ever seen.

>Black in the photo
>Still open to dates
>Black is the cuck

If you are white and breed with a nigger, you are throwing your genes away. You are cursing your children to be below average in intelligence and worse off in every way. Majority nigger countries never work out, you drank the rabbi's kool aid.

Lel what's funny is that you're a shit skin yourself

Stay mad

>Talk to people when you're a kid.
>Still talking to people when you're an adult.
>Therefore, you're still a kid.
That's not how it works, dingus. It's a discussion board, no more no less. When you grow up, you realize that's all it is.

>leaf
>cuck
didn't see that one coming.

This is literally an anime message board site. Historical revisionists, man. Delusional kek.

enjoy the ban faggot.

Mee vassari vittuun nolaamasta Suomea.

Guys, don't insult the Fin or he'll actually kill himself. 9/10 Fins commit suicide from a single hurtful comment. Be nice to a Fin today.

Don't care