I have had this irrational fear lately of antifa and the liberal extremists finding out that I don't agree with them...

I have had this irrational fear lately of antifa and the liberal extremists finding out that I don't agree with them and them coming to burn my house down and beat me to death in the street.. I'm not fucking joking.

What do Sup Forums?

Stop being a faggot? Stop being a deplorable drug user? Stop being a hermit in your moms basement?

I dont know what else to tell you.

Right wing fascist cunts like you do not deserve MJ.

Agree with them.

Keep a gun on your desk.

Practice throwing a punch and learn to take a punch.

I live in a recreational state

damn, that shit looks kind.

all seriousness though, buy a fucking gun. you can get a decent semiauto for like $300, and even a POS $120 .38 will still cause any leftard to evacuate their bowels at the mere sight.

Geez I can't imagine why you'd be prone to paranoia

why would you be scared of antifa

I'm against violence. Call me a pussy or whatever that's just me

stop smoking weed and get out of the house, sounds like you have alarmingly high levels of paranoia.

I have to smoke weed otherwise my autism gets out of control

yeah sure, because giving guns to paranoids has always worked so well in the past. OP just needs a reality check

>irrational fear

Not at all irrational.

They've set up honeypot threads in the past week scooping up IPs

I had some rando drugged out bitch beating on my door this morning

By the time I got to the door she was checking my neighbor's car doors to see if she could open any

Just keep your doors locked, stay aware of your surroundings, and be smart

That looks fucking tasty as fuck.

Also Get a gun.

That's how full circle the left has come. I used to be a nogunzfaggot and now Im telling people to arm themselves so they can shoot antifa when attacked.

just chill dude. antifas are probably 0.001% of the US population. they'll never rise up to anything more than a couple of lootings/burned cars a year.
Don't listen to people like

False flag burn it down yourself and frame the left. Thats what they do too

Welcome the feeling of having an enemy. You'll grow stronger for it. Improve yourself to meet the paranoid challenge. Infiltrate their kind to know the commie minds and way. Sell them out. It's great fun.

Shill thread, sage

this is some brilliant advice. take one for the team OP

Guns. Buy lots. Live in a castle doctrine state, you can literally kill anyone who comes into your house without permission

You don't know how bad it is where I live there's this pack of overweight women with dyed hair that roam the city beating up Trump supporters and anyone who opposes them. They always hang out in from of the BBQ place I like to go to. I wanted some the other day so I got my sister to put eye liner on me so I wouldn't be suspected walking past them and it worked one of them said "hey sister" and I turned and screamed "respect my pronouns" and she said sorry and I got my BBQ

I filed a police report. They arrested her for unrelated stuff. It is what it is.

Unlike OP, I'm not afraid.

Then you'll get what you deserve. When seconds count the police are just minutes away.

The strong do what they will, and the weak suffer what they must, and you are weak

Burn their house down first. Problem solved

You have nothing to worry about, Antifa are faggots.

Besides, if they harm you, you enter into the revenge arc, where you get to kill every single leftist you see.

kek, you have a point.

yeah, I mean, I really believe that people who don't own guns and don't take action to protect themselves are irresponsible. this shouldn't mean owning several rifles won't make you afraid of your shadow anymore.

Holy shit this is embarrassing. Is this b8?

how's being 13 treatin' you

It's embellished a lil bit but kinda true

You American, use the 2nd, get a gun, then stand your ground and defend your castle.