Ask a Starbucks employee anything

Ask a Starbucks employee anything

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4e5_1485877998
youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a sandnigger?

do you enjoy the fact that you are working for a company that is leftist and ran by a KIKE!?

A FUCKING LEAF

When is your job going to be replaced with a illegal?

How is business?

I'm white, Brazilfriend

I don't, it's actually very upsetting. I should've accounted for this when applying.

Do you like tea?

I'm the only white one who works here. The others are Filipino, Asian or Native. I don't doubt I'll meet some brownbois soon.

you prob work inside a grocery store

which one particularly I am not sure, probably longos?

anyways you are a faggot.

When will you be a patriot shoot up your workplace?

It's okay, slow morning however we're expecting a bit of a rush later in the afternoon do to the Superbowl.

When is Feb S?

can i get a coffee

Yeah, except for anything fruity or chai.

Don't you get way more employee benefits compared to similarly paid jobs though?

>do to

If youre not blasting it with your ar15, youre a pussy leftist traitor. Fuck you.

Sorry for suspecting on you, white Canadian friend

Correct

Why don't you work at Timmy's like a normal leaf?

>do to
I meant due*

That kek logo is bretty gud. Why have I never seen it before?

do leafs accept starbucks as theirs
or is seen as american coffe

I know that safeway, get back to work!

If you think there are more Canadian people at Tim's, you are mistaken. There's actually more East Indian people.

Did you have to get a nose-ring and have your arms sleeved out in tats, as well as wreak of armpits to apply?

Also, why are most "baristas" very condescending?

No one really thinks about it like that. Tim Horton's is the only time I think, "Hey this is Canadian" cause it's in literally all of their branding.

tfw when leafs are to nice
so when they find out your identify and location
they show up just to genuinely say hello

it's must be suck to work at Starbucks
I can't just chill and do nothing because there are allways customers.

I work in a small supermarket and when there is no manngers and no costumers I can browse Sup Forums

Because most baristas are liberals, and don't understand the concept of exchanging money for services AS WELL as customer service.

neat

yes

do you get free coffee
how much do you make per hour

Saw it awhile ago on Sup Forums. This one is mine friendo

how much do you hate people who order frappucinos?

how much do you hate people who order americanos instead of brewed coffee?

Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. Please accept my most-prized Pepe as a token of gratitude.

Do you fear the robot barista?

I fucking hate frappacinos with a passion. Everything else is okay though, just so long as you don't throw money on the counter like a mob boss and just mumble your order slyly without manners. I drink americanos, they're actually easy to make here.

I worked at a coffee shop once. I love people who stand in a line for over 5 minutes and only think to look at the menu and think about what they might want once it is their turn. They try to act all cutesy like hmm! I just don't know! like bitch I'm about to throw hot coffee in your face just pick something. I don't miss it.

For fucks sake isn't it terrible? Just order your coffee, I like small talk but only while I can make your fucking drinks and not waste time.

def comedy jam

Do you still have those anoying timers to make you do your "primary function"? If so, tell the pol how shitty it is.

I have no idea what you're talking about Spainfriend, sorry.

how to order something that taste like espresso

Yeah but either way it's still a barista job, could be doing better

i drink americanos as well because when baristas know how to pull shots, they taste infinitely better than starbucks roasts. pike is honestly the worst thing i've ever tasted besides maybe the sumatra k cup. i just feel bad because it occupies a machine that could be used to make someones shitty dessert drink

I'm talking about this (pic related)

Show me your girl pussy (female).

"1 espresso shot please"

how's your designated refugee?

>leaf
>not working at Timmy Ho's
disgusting

stop embarrassing yourself EspaƱa

i worked at starbucks in London, i know what i'm saying.

How do I get free coffee?

Dude, like, just don't talk to me. Don't talk to me til I get my coffee, dude.

What do you want from life?

Do you have a philosophy degree or have you ever studied philosophy?

>Canadian Starbucks cuck

Wew.

You better be spiking people's drinks with redpills!

>beep beep beep beep

>canadian starbucks
I can actually picture your entire hipster wardrobe and girlfriend to the finest detail

that spaniard feels vindicated im sure
what is that
what does it do

How does it feel that your job will be replaced by robots?
liveleak.com/view?i=4e5_1485877998

Are the Asian and flip girls?

Post nudes

The fuck is this

You are Canadian, you know white people don't have girlfriends.

its true

The very few times I go to Starbucks I refuse to say tall or Venti or whatever and say small medium or large. Does that annoy you people or make you roll you eyes or do you not give a fuck?

BRO

You ever fap to any if the girls that you've seen yet?

Any cute girls that you've fallen in love with yet show up ?

Lol this is literally the Starbucks in Safeway on Westview in North Vancouver, facing the deli, right?

I worked at the deli a few years ago, nothing but a bunch of gossipy hormonal whores.

Does that cunt Rachel still work there?

Why does your coffee taste like soap black. Why does Wafflehouse bottom of the cup that has sat there all night taste like ambrosia by comparison?

literally hell.

Can you play this song in Starbucks everyday? youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c

>cunt Rachel
yeah i hate that bitch

Have you ever gotten high off the nitrous canisters?

its good, it will allow us humans more time to do other creative shit and really improve humanity

Is that Longos?

>those lights
Supermarket location?

That soesnt explain it's purpose. Think about how you have taken the easy way out of that his question and realize that mentality translates to the rest of your life. Hence why you pour coffee for a living.

Please answer my original question.

>bois

talk about being the only gay white person

Well done faggot. You scared OP away

Did you drink the Kool-Aid? Or do you realize what a bullshit corporate cult you work for? -Don't give me any BS either, my wife worked for them as Barista, Store Manager then a District Manager and is currently in position to become RDO. I know the score.

>bullshit corporate cult
is it weider than usual
or are you a hippie

Jesus christ, how many of us are there?

How much hand holding do you need? Calling soneone else dumb, you can't even scroll up.

grocery starbucks dont count, unless theres some hot ass tail working the other retail side, then you'd be the bad boy outsider, or creepy sandnigger

Can you wish me a Happy Birthday?

What province you fucking nigger...?

Does the Oprah Cinnamon Chai really taste like Oprah?

> FILIPINO, ASIAN OR NATIVE.

MANITOBAN Sup ForumsACK WORKING AT STARBUCKS KIOSK AT A GROCERY STORE CONFIRMED

It's just a timer, beeps to let you know when to refresh things.

We seriously don't care.

No, it's not. Kek

Does being surrounded by macs all day make you as gay as using one?

No one understood the jokes I kept making when I made the whipped cream, I had to explain.

Why the fuck do your cups always leak? I've only been there to get a coffee a few times, and every single time I have to deal with coffee seeping out from under the lid. Is it something to do with the cups or are you all too retarded to pour a cup of coffee right?

Sup nigga, so did I, 37-39 High Holborn. Where were you?

Rarely we were given these for doing a job, e.g. "bus the cafe for 10 minutes, here's a timer"

But usually that shit was just for the filter coffee