Most if not all of the terrorists are from the unbanned countries that Trump does business with HMMMMM

most if not all of the terrorists are from the unbanned countries that Trump does business with HMMMMM

I wish there was a toilet you'd do your business in.

FPBP

There is; he just worships it instead.

>America's kill:death ratio increasing

Noice.

What is per capita crime rate for 500, Alex?

I didn't know you could make burgers out of toilets.

I always thought you made burgers in toilets.

That's a good start.

Where is da broofs :D

proofs?

America confirmed winning the war on terror. Trump said we'd get sick of it lads

better watch your fucking mouth than, boy

The samurai strikes again!

FUCK IT, the thread. You might as well go full bore.

Holy shit Toshi
My sides

We make burgers out of your cities and cook them with nuclear fire.

Since muslims are so peaceful we should send all muslim immigrants to Democrat-controlled cities. After the first dozen faggots have their heads cut off and the first thousand girls are raped, the cognitive dissonance will be entertaining.

a good start, but more progress must be made. we need to quadruple the amount, at least.

Wait, there is an American taking credit for something he didn't do?

Color me surprised.

There is no recovery from that

How does it feel to know Im currently friends with benefits with 2 japanese chicks.

How does it feel to know they crave, love, and worship my big white cock?

>no source

well if that not a reason to keep them out I dont know what is
#KeepBrownPeopleSafe
#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

As an american vacationing in Japan, I would say that you're fucking disgusting for putting your smegma covered dicks anywhere near these cum dumpsters.

so not only their candidate wins, they´re also aggressively dominating party in their own region and delete liberal/refugee scum with force. pretty alpha if u ask me

>FACT
>provides no source

The left ladies and gentlemen

Fuck off Jap, it's my job.

Color your shadow on the street below you.

Looks like the Useful Idiots cashed another Soros check.

No, you get paid to post pro hillary stuff, not to post anything actually funny Poland. We know everyone with that flag is just a proxy because your country can't afford computers.

Not as well as those slaves you imported are coloring the next generation of americans.

Obama made the list Trump just signed off on it faggot.

heh

>mfw one post
>mfw when proxy fag also created the thick ass trump thread as well
>mfw he's likely an American and too stupid to realize how obvious his shilling is

Come out and play faggot

(((Fact)))

ahahahaha

what when did they die? haven't seen a single damn thing about it.

What Trump does or doesn't do is irrelevant to the left. If Obama did the exact same thing there would be crickets from the Soros zombies. They're chimping out only because Trump is in office.

/thread

The Japanese would still be the niggers of Asia if America hadn't slapped some sense into your country.

It's sad to see you got duped by shit tier propaganda.

>Americans
Wait I thought we were supposed to all be citizens of the world now? So how many people have refugees killed from any nation in the past 30 years?

>No Ukrainian spies have stolen information from the US in the past 30 years
>So let all suspected spies in the US
What the fuck

Fuck off ricenigger, anime is the only reason America didn't nuked you to death.

No, niggers are the niggers of Asia. We don't have any because you thought It'd be a good idea to import them all.

how come you nips are always first and always has something good to say?

I was pissed when I saw all those other countries not banned. Fuckin Saudis.

I'm exstatic that he banned Somalis and Pakis though. Pakis are assholes and Somalis aren't even human. You probably hate Pakis too, huh Apoo?

Give me actual digits, otherwise >not an argument

Anime wasn't around in the 40s Poland. I'm sorry. Wearing a fedora and watching anime doesn't make you as badass as your grandfather.

Except for the fact your grandfather wasn't a badass because he surrendered to the germans.

Because we're not actually nips.

EVERY
MUSLIM
MUST
DIE

Kek Burgers BTFO

It can't keep up with this god-level banter.
I'll take a nap, Mr. Jap.

The reason they will put forth is that those countries have systems in place for us to ask the question, who is this person? While the other countries dont because they dont have the databases or the governments.

Thats why Saudis arent on the list.

/thread

japan again with the bantz

And I suppose your glorious ancestors are better?
I mean, stabbing yourself in the heart sure is honorary.
Anime is the only reason you are still on the map.

haHAHAHA REKT

Tell me, what business does trump do in afghanistan and pakistan?

Absolute bantz

Japanese Bantz

FPBP

also linking anything from occupy democrats top kek /thread

>And I suppose your glorious ancestors are better?

Yes.

>japs can't into internet
Also wearing a shitty bandana doesn't make someone better

>I can write shit on Photoshop and call it facts

this

are you forgetting automobiles and robots, or even better, giant robogirl automobiles?

Yeah, it's not the refugees that I'm necessarily worried about. It's the terrorists that come with them.You get your opinions from the shitting streets?

pls post unedited version

Do not feed the troll.

>he says while bumping the thread back from death
Learn to sage if you want a thread to die, retard.

>It must be a fact, it's on an image

Muslims killed by Trump supporters in the past week: 0

I think it's time we extend the travel ban to an internet ban as well, do we really need to hear from India on Sup Forums? I don't think so.

incorrectly used meme faggot. killyourself.jpg