What to do with Paedophiles?

What does Sup Forums think we should do to Paedophiles?

I personally believe they should be given a chance to come forward to be castrated by choice.

However if they ever touch a child they should be straight up killed. Either but hanging or firing squad.

use them for experiments in place of animals. keep the rabbits, guinea pigs, monkeys for the dinner table.

Sadiq pls

>india, country of rape trying to get one up on anyone else

patel pls.

Interesting, I do also think they should be classified as subhumans, so there would be no complication when it comes to human rights issues.

They should instantly be executed. Even the mere theoretical contemplation of the things they talk about is enough. Kill them.

good idea!

is this some onion website or what? That one guy is using his own pic and admitting to that stuff so i cant see how that could be public..

The trouble is, how do you rat all of them out? There's going to be lots of them that because they know the punishments, it will be almost impossible to rat them all out. So I think there needs to be some incentive for them to come forward.

I don't know exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's leaked from somewhere and the police are aware about it.

Here's the second screenshot.

They should be shot at sunrise and a video of it should be shared on all government social media accounts.

Vlad Tepisch them. Pike up bunghole, plant for 3 days. If still alive at that point, set it on fire.

this makes me so angry, vile subhumans

Why waste cheap labour force?
Let them clean some nuclear reactors

>reading those
Jesus Christ. Apocalypse best be soon

Tell me about it. The thing is if you caught these cunts, they would be so pathetic too and try and get people to feel sorry for them

Just makes me want to stamp on their head more.

To think lefties tried normalizing this type of behavior. Gas them all.

Burn them for fuel.

They can't be reformed and their behavior is intolerable.

When I first saw them I had never felt so angry in my life. The fact that leftists actually defend these creatures is beyond disturbing.

Also I couldn't figure out what their obsession with meth is.

>b-but le ebil white man is le facist!
Tfw never seen a lefty say a word about this shit.
Its fucking legal in the countries they want to import people from ffs.

Amen

>What does Sup Forums think we should do to Paedophiles?

we have to recognize that most pedophiles were victims of abuse themselves,

then drone them, you'll need to because they have top notch security

It is beyond disgusting. I will never be able to understand the logic of lefties nowadays.

It's like they want their children to wear a burqa and be gang raped at the age of six.

Don't worry muhammed only fucked (one of) his wives at age 9, while he married her at age 6!

>we have to recognise that most pedophiles were victims of abuse themselves

This is exactly true and if you read the images from above, a fair few of them say things like "when I was younger my dad/uncle did..."

Because of this you need to cut the head off the snake and end the chance of them ever abusing a child themselves.

That's fucking hilarious how you live your life thinking you're the fucked up one but then you see some shit that takes you aback and think "now I've seen everything" but the humanity just keeps surprising you over and over.

>Muhammad was a feminist

Jesus Christ I thought feminists hated rape, but apparently when its a shitskin it doesn't matter.

Patel is correct here tho

Of course not, that would be racist goy.

Of course, how could I be so naive.

>What does Sup Forums think we should do to Paedophiles?
If history has any bearing, we'll promote them to positions of power and pad them with a 6-figure tax payer funded salary.

Maximum Security stadium.

Hold them until there are 50 or so in custody.

Giant chipper shredder designed to handle human bodies.

Cut all eye lids off except for the first one in line.

Make them watch one by one as they are SLOWLY lowered into the giant pedophile chipper shredder.

Take video of event.

Insert on every pedo website, deep web, site known.

Announce it publicly.

Fuck those monsters. Kill them all.

If forcible rape then execute them.

If over 12 consentual, then nothing. If teacher, fire them.

10-12, year in jail.
7-10, 10 years in jail
0-7 execute them.

Sounds about right.

nice

They should also be placed against a wall first, every single one of the parasites should have toothpicks put behind their toenails and then they should kick the wall so that the pick goes inside the nails

also paper cutting their dickholes

Wow, I felt sick just reading that shit, I can't believe these degenerates are next on the docket for the left to humanize, justify, and enable.
What should we do with Pedos? I don't know, the system we have now where they go to prison and then the inmates take care of the rest isn't bad.

>keep the rabbits, guinea pigs, monkeys for the dinner table

Kill them all.

What you said.

Death is preferable, because it's cheaper in the long run than keeping surveillance on them.

Meth and LCD are the most potent sexual drugs. After they are inside you, it literally fucks up your mind from the inside. I've heard that you can't tell wrong for good, pain from pleasure, everything increases your libido.