This is the last god damn straw. Fuck the NFL. This organization needs to be destroyed

This is the last god damn straw. Fuck the NFL. This organization needs to be destroyed.

does the NFL have creative control over the half time show?

also, shame on you for not boycotting that shit when they didn't discipline Colin 'I've been bad for 3 seasons so I'll play the race card so i don't get cut' Kapernick

I'm willing to bet most people who watch the NFL are middle aged and right wing or center-right.

all shit like this does is piss them off they just want to watch "da game" not think about millenial lefty hipster bullshit

anything GaGa does is just going to make more people support Trump

The NFL has lost viewership in the last year because of the reasons you stated. Hopefully this will serve to reinforce that.

This is gonna get boo'd so hard.

Screen cap this post.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL ONLY

GAS PRO FOOTBALL KEKS

Has she ever performed in a muslim country? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be allowed there.

Nice country you got there, Chad

inb4 she gets booed by the whole stadium

>"Leaked"
as if

>tribute to foreigners that hate you, your nation, and want to destroy both
why isn't she hanged for treason?

I hope for a deafening chant of "USA, USA..." from the crowd if this shit is true.

remember Beyonce and her BLM shit last year?

what the fuck is the NFL thinking in doing these halftime shows

>muslim tribute

is she going to blow herself up?

kek wills it

Will there be a beheading?

she should go visit a muslim country. and where the meat dress.

Not even Isis fighters are this obsessed with Islam.

We should put some money together to send her to do a Muslim concert in muslim land.

it's really gonna cook our noodles when they cover up the boos and pipe in cheers as Gaga blows a line of rapefugee men with fuck drumpf tattooed on her dangling labia

is she gonna shoot a bunch of people in the crowd?

I hope Brady wins and gives the bird to all these liberals.

Lady Gaga will salute Cop Killers

Praise kek

Top Bantu.

College football is nothing but rapist niggers. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>not boycotting the superb owl every year
Why would you knowingly watch the bread/circus meant for plebs?

It is decided. Thank you, Lord Kek.

You know the super bowl is the only football game women will watch due to commercials and half time show. Women want to see Gaga and will support her message.

college ball is where the poz started
they have to go too.

DID THEY CANCEL THE SPIRIT COOKING SHOW AND AVOCADO COMMERCIAL???

Yes goyim televise America's bigotry and Islamaphobia to the world. And disagreeing with stronk woman like Gaga makes you a sexist.

Everything will go according to plan

goodnight BLM

No, fuck you. Its 2017 bitch, get used to it.

>those trips
gaga terrorist plot confirmed?

why exactly

It's actually quite liberal too. Of course I know conservatives that like it, but it's typically liberal people I know that are obsessed with it.

well... who the fuck cares what she thinks

If it's true, i hope people at the stadium start leaving or at least boo the hell out of it.

This is good, the superbowl will redpill anyone who isnt totally sucked into the left, many normie men who are blackpilled and ignore poltics (see bill burr now especially who still thinks trump is likely evil)...

good, fuck your safe space

the weirdest thing is I think the NFL knows that these people are their audience, judging by all the "support the troops" shit they do which middle aged right wingers absolutely eat up

but then they go and do this shit

wtf

>disclaimer I support the military but think all the "t...thank you for your service" shit is cringy and bootlicking

remarkable. I was a trump guy, but this takes guts.

she's the jewest

maybe she will highlight all those killed in grance, germany, and belgium

>uses current year unironically

The whole leftist would post "HAVE YALL HEARD THE USA CHANTS OMG
SO BEAUTIFUL EVERYBODY STANDS TOGETHER"

It needs to be boo'd.

So loud that the viewers think it's part of the performance.

>Muslim tribute

So she's gonna bomb on stage?

The Jews actually care more about trying to indoctrinate the conservative right than earning a profit. Amazing.

Free phone courtesy dallas pd

is nothing sacred anymore.

>caring about super monkey ball

Shiggy nigger.

only because of city slickers

what have muslims done to deserve any sort of praise??

It's like praising nazis.

What is the msg they're trying to send, that terrorism works? should we all become right wing terrorists? Will they give us halftime show tributes then?

Damn it, give me my sides back

Its about longer term profit, cnn loses money now, but they make it back with the decades of de facto slavery of mankind

Colin is one of the most pompous asses I've ever been around. Went to college with him, and that was my opinion of him before his NFL days, he was just the QB of our shitty team at UNR

thats what the drones are for

Hope she gets booed off stage. People are SICK of this shit.

Rock, Hip Hop, and Country would cover the majority of NFL fans tastes.

Did anyone actually care to verify this? I am keeping my fingers crossed this is true.

hockey is the true white man's sport

>Lady Gaga in 2017

i thought the "hype" around this bitch died in 2010

Tell everyone you know that the audience will start screaming "Trump! Trump! Trump!" as soon as Gaga starts spewing bullshit.

Mr. Gaga's getting baited into a trap.

>Owl is taking place in Texas

She's going to get boo'd off stage and the Pats are going to get their shit pushed in.
Dont forget, we are in the right timeline.

praise kek

As if anyone who browses Sup Forums will be watching Football. That's for Chads. REEEEE

Its a psyop to encourage timothy mcveighs & dylan roofs; which in turn gives the left power. Dont let the left anger you. Be calm. Think, be patient, never violent.

>start leaving
You know how much a super bowl ticket costs right?

Sup Forums only hates the NFL because it shows that the black man is in every way superior to the cumskin whiteboi, i always wonderd why sports are never discussed here. I guess the answer has always been right in front of me, it hurts their narrative of blacks being inferior LOL

you know what would be so edgy?

lady gaga is half naked and gyrating on a float in the middle of stadium full of men lusting for her. She touches her ass crotch and breasts every five seconds.

She lets out a pack of muslims straight off the boat from Alleppelo. They are shia fundamentalists. They have been fighting against Assads secularism for years and have lost family.

As they approach the float where they are expected to wave and approve or her and be a part of her virtue signaling, they take out knives. Once o nthe flat they begin beheading androgynous back-up dancers. Lady gaga is not covered in real blood. The smell of it awakes her primal instincts. She tries to flee.

The crowd watches in amazement. They begin cheering for the muslims. The spectacle of men violently assaulting eachother has been replaced by an even more entertaining spectacle.

The big screen is zoomed in on gaga as she climbs to the top of her float, the glans of a large penis. It ejaculates confetti as she it toppled right into the waiting muslisms hands. She is held down and raped as she is beheaded.

The crowd cheers.

She is going to also be on the roof, and then somehow get down to the stage.

I think she will also sing "Alejandro" in order to pretend to have solidarity with the people being deported.

God the booing is going to be apocalyptic.

It's actually doing its job because I am now somewhat excited to watch the Half Time Show even if it's to watch Lady Gaga get booed off the biggest stage in America.

That time they managed to troll Boise State and basically cuck them out of a National Championship shot is the only reason anyone even knew who Kaepershit was going into the draft. He built a career off one good game in college.

it's literally 2017, why aren't you lynching niggers and bashing fags?

Is she that dumb that she doesn't see the irony if hundreds of synchronized drones in the air when talking about Muslims?

Or is she our guy?

Chances are the right wing ppl will go into the stadium to get food n shit to avoid watching her crap

Looks like Lady Gaga is going to learn a hard lesson today. Don't fuck with Jew's shekels.

bullshit

nfl has been marketing to women for years

In the past you would have sneaked in your guns and then when they least expect it you

STORM THE FIELD AND KILL THEM ALL. ALL LIBERALS DEAD BEFORE THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

What happened to you america? You used to have fighting spirit.

Does that mean she's going to blow herself up on live TV? I'll watch that.

Oh man, that's gonna be awesome. She'll get boo'd away.

She is (((Catholic))). Notice the cross on her bra? She constantly talks about how proud she is of being a (((Catholic))).

Alejandro noo dont leave I need my grass cut
>t racist liberals

u nerds mad?

a meat dress made out of bacon

I'll admit that was fucking fun. Fuck Boise! NV BATTLE BORN BITCH!

if i was there somehow and she did that shit i would turn 180 degrees and storm the stage to slap her shit

the NFL lifetime ban and jail time would be worth it

>They're doing something I don't like
>Destroy them
Wow, you truely are a great example of democracy.

I hope she cries

oh my

Golf is the true white man's sport
>practice, patience, form and precision are the keys to success
>huge amount of engineering goes into the technology used to whack a tiny ball into a tiny hole from hundreds of yards away
>if you get it wrong at any time you're pretty much fucked

They think the average football fan isn't going to boo this shit down?

Mir ist das vollkommen egal wer von welcher rasse da spielt, es geht darum dass ich mir nicht irgendeine pro linke Flüchtlingskacke rein ziehen will, ich will das Spiel gucken.

Translation:
I don't give a fuck who or what races are playing, I don't wanna see some Pro leftist propaganda, I wanna watch the game.

ROLL TIDE

It won't stop you from watching her though. You enjoy wailing and gnashing your teeth at this kind of shit.

Pats are trump's team and the super bowl isnt attended by your average fan

Expect lots of piped in cheering and the paid field audience to go crazy during that cunt's show