Donald Trump sign a visa-free travel policy for South Africa

>usa-television.com/donald-trump-signs-a-visa-free-travel-policy-for-south-africa/

How true is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news

I hope its true with every fiber of my being. My company employs almost all Southies on H2b work visas and they all talk about how shit it is to be white there. Met a really cool girl from Joburg that wants nothing more than to fuck off out of SA

Don't give up Southie bros. We will free you and then we can all Braai together.

Wouldn't black south Africans take advantage of this also?

So we're going to get a bunch of fucking niggers coming, great. At least we get the few based whites.

See

I'd braai with you Ameribro

I dunno, I have relatives from south Africa but they already left that dump.
They're in Boston now.

This would apply to Niggers too.

Black South Africans don't have the money to get here. They resort to car jacking and mugging for pocket change. While the whites make $150 a week like they are niggers themselves.

America really needs a big redpill on how fucked SA is and that they need help

Thanks senpai

thanks desu

>already escaped

Lekker. We will see you soon and you can join us in our goals

Introduce me to hot SA girl to wife up bro

You realise that whites in SA is under 10% right?

>escaped
>to Canada
Oh dear.

Pls tell me its true. My wife was assaulted this week, the kaffer said she was a racist and the police wanted to lock her up. She has him on video threatening her life but they don't give a shit.

Please get us out of here!

Whites under 5 years are less than 5% of the population. White genocide accomplished

Were whites ever the majority?

They're not hot they're overweight and are really dumb.

t. Rhodesian who has lived in South Africa

No.

Just looked it up. Trump spoke in 2013 about the situation in SA being terrible. I really hope we can get you guys out of that shit hole so i can marry this girl before she gets raped and gutted by niggers.

Still no direct source on OP pic though

alri gramps

You should have exterminated the black population and castrated the men while in Power.

Its your own fault.

It's Zimbabwe, yes, but I prefer to call it Rhodesia because I'm nationalistic like that.

Lol, idiot.

its a worthwhile sacrifice

most of the hot girls here are complete sluts. South Africa is a country in moral crisis.

Christ I hope this is true

No but they ran the country a few decades ago. From what I gather from our H2B's stories there was some civil rights movement and everything went to shit and the blacks took lead of the country.

After that they kicked out and harassed white farmers until they left of were killed by groups of niggers. Now the whites live in gated communities and are extremely cautious even in broad daylight.

But I can't understand half of what these guys say because they all have marble mouths with their accent so im probably off

Unsurprisingly it was jews and commies that had a hand in it

This.

Where did they even get the idea that S Africa is full of warm wyfies?

This is exactly why it's so hard for us to travel. OP I doubt this is true.

Our populations were almost the same back in the 60's desu.

Why ? So the few whites that flee from the niggers go to USA and then the Niggers the whites fled from follow ?

SA Niggers are way worse than US Niggers.

the wite woman cannot resist black penis

Why don't white South Africans get a Twitter hash tag or some social media group together to collect evidence of situations like this and of how shit it is there for whites, and push it's spread hard on people outside of the country?

Either that, or someone outside of SA set it up and collect the evidence from South Africans, and that will ensure that the SA government cannot shut it down.

We've seen it happen with many issues through Twitter for example, where some media jumped on a trending topic just because it was trending.

What about Poland? Wasn't he promising vise-free travel for Poland?

Ireland offers visa free travel

BS, only the English girls are fucking whores, also somewhat the Afrikaners on the Cape but they never touch kaffirs.

The girls from farms and small towns are all completely based.

Social Media garbage never works. People change their profile picture for 2 weeks and then jump to the next virtue signalling topic.

SA whites just need to fuck off out of SA before everyone they know becomes a victim

Substantiate your claims.

No overly racist shit though, that can be used to damage the public's perception of it. They will ignore all the facts presented and reee over the racism.

If anything inflammatory is used, it has to be in a way to draw attention to the evidence, but not enough to draw the attention away from it and allow it to be used as a platform to whine about white supremacy or something else stupid.

user you sound blue pilled. Anything pro-white is immediately racist and white supremacist. They lock people up here for simply speaking words. Half of the remaining whites have gone full cuck to save themselves and hate their own kind even more than the kaffers hate us.

No one cares when whites suffer, it doesn't fit in with leftist agenda. So there isn't any chance of it trending.

That's just people using social media to virtue signal over some event in the news that happened and ended, like a terrorist attack.
>Post picture of face with flag over it
>"Oh it's so terrible, but #notallmuslims
>Everything about event has been talked about
>Forget.

The situation in South Africa is ongoing, and using this method will at least draw more attention to it. Most people in public cannot tell you shit about SA now, it hasn't been relevant in our media in over 20 years, (unless you count Mandela's death, but it happened and people stopped paying attention after the funeral and never looked deeper into SA).

We see now during the election and the leaks how Sup Forums alone was able to help push some topics up the hill and have it picked up by some media outlet. It's all in HOW you push it.

Go on Instagram and compare what the girls in Johannesburg and Cape Town are like in comparison to smaller towns/farms

Search tags like plaas, vrystaat, boeremeisie, etc

The big city girls are the worst, and that is true for any country. Who is more down to earth, Hailey from LA or Emma from a ranch in a Wyoming

Even in Cape Town, Johannesburg, etc the Afrikaner girls are more conservative than the English ones, they almost always have some Bible quote on their page or some post about it somewhere.

People are to worriee about trump being le evil nazi right now. Anything related to our cause will be drowned out by shills and MSM. SA's only hope is to claim refugee status and get to a white country

I have lived in South Africa most of my life, so I think I would know my own people's morals. They're just like any other country's females, just a tad more racist.

You can't judge a few million people's ideologies on, what, one hundred brainwashed teenagers?

They'd have to have like a thousand bucks saved up for the plane trip.

You don't present it as pro-white, of course that gives someone ammo. And if you do present it as pro-white, it's all in how you do it. Nothing racist, but you use it as bait for some media outlet, large or small, to give it attention, then get out in front of their bullshit and steer the focus onto what you want them to focus on.

That's also why I suggested it be maintained by someone outside of SA, better if it's an immigrant from there. The point is to draw attention from outside of SA, to SA. It's obvious you will not change it within SA using this.

>they almost always have some Bible quote on their page or some post about it somewhere.
Ugh
Must be morons then

Do you have a source for that claim? I don't think the white population has been any higher than a quarter of the population since 1910, and has declined steadily since then.

Also aren't large portions of the Black population increases due to mass migration from Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Somalia?

Just proof that they are more conservative

Fair enough, my gf is from a farm in a pretty remote area and most of the people there were pretty conservative and traditional.

Why...?

Don't relate it to Trump. If it ever does get related to him, it should be if/when he comments on the topic. It has to be presented as grown out of concern, not political motivation.

South Africa is like a beautiful woman with AIDS.

I'm afraid this will only open up for nignogs instead of SA whites..

>Just proof that they are more conservative
Maybe, I'm not disputing your entire point, but you cannot judge it off of Bible passages on their social media site alone. I've known plenty of dumb whores who had their social media covered in Bible quotes and Bible related "thought provoking" posts, and it didn't make them any less of the dumb whore I knew them to be.

good job trump sama

They can't afford a transatlantic flight. This allows whites to fly to the U.S. and network to gain permanent residence, or even try to claim asylum.

If this is legit, someone should put together some kind of network to help them.

Oh no I know, the issue is it is hard to prove it since a lot of the good ones don't use social media or anything like that. But the biggest sign is not plastering it with selfies.

There are a lot of shitty ones but overall Afrikaners are more conservative.

I'd totally sugar daddy for a white South African qt trying to escape the nignogs, how can this be arranged

afrikaners are ours

SA is different because anything related to whites immediately goes back to Apartheid

The second a social media hashtag about Whites in South Africa appeared, you can bet your ass every fucking media organization on the planet will spin it to being about white supremacists wanting to undo all the work that wonderful man Mandela fight to undo (a man who dindu nuffin and was put in jail unjustly because of his beliefs and not because of any murders or connections with terrorist organizations)

And since it's South Africa, anyone declared to be a white supremacist would be killed in the same day. They don't have those pesky law enforcement on their side.

I blame Yolandi Visser

gonna get one now

You're right actually, never mind. I saw a graph a while ago which I showed the two populations but it must've been growth rate or something rather than absolute numbers.

>which I showed
which showed**

Making America Great Again...

Trump recognizes that the whites in SA are getting murdered. Thankfully the blacks can't afford airfare.

Come home white man.

Black people can't afford to travel and hate leaving their hood

You ever see black Americans in your country? No? Didn't think so

pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

It's shit because SA is their home. It has been their home for over 300 years. It was their home before North America was independent.

I want to adopt a white South African is that possible?

Niggers don't travel. They claim territory and keep it no matter how shitty it is.

They are better off MAGAing here than waiting for their death in SA.

Yeah, it's supposed to be the first few weeks of office.

i want to adopt, marry or befriend as many boers to get them into here. We are heading the way of SA, but they have a chance here, SA is over.

You know what my final redpill was?
That the ANC called Afriforum "an institution of white privilege"

fuck this gay earth

> Sup Forums being unaware that there is a difference between traveling somewhere and moving somewhere

If this free visa is the rich whites will make it out easily, but we need to save the poor ones living in these squatter camps, their far far worse off than the whites in Appalachia.

Have more children then.
What is the TFR in south africa for afrikaners, british, jewish and portoguese ethnicities.