Importing Anti-Balaka to Minneapolis: Can it be done?

What are the possibilities of the US being able to import thousands of anti-Balaka into Minneapolis?

>They have effectively wiped out almost 95% of Islam in the capital of the Central African Republic.
> Don't give a fuck about liberalism.
> By far the greatest kebab removers on Earth right now.

I wouldn't say they're the best.
They need guns. Most of them still use spears and knives. But they're brutal as fuck, they regularly whack UN guys

Here's another execution. These guys don't even have swords so they kill by throwing a rock.

They're dressed like Seleka (the Muslim rebels).

>They have effectively wiped out almost 95% of Islam in the capital of the Central African Republic.
Based Africans.

No you shouldn't take them. Africa need them more than you do.
And if you take them to America, your wealth and welfare will only dull their fangs.

Not if we fly them in on a cargo ship and dump them off in Little Mogadishu, Minnesota.

Yes, they might even be more deadly than Muslims. Pic related is a militant named "mad dog" preparing to chop up and eat the body of a lynched Muslim.

Nice. I wonder how quickly they could pacify the Somalis.

I would advocate for bringing in Serbs, but they seem like cucks compared to their days with Arkan.

Anti-balaka
Wtf is this shit?

Genocidal christian militias tearing up the poorest parts of africa

The problem is bringing them in, they have a clear upper hand in the conflicts and the Muslims are the ones running away, so it would be hard to classify them as refugees

>There have been reports that some members of Anti-balaka groups have forcibly converted Muslims to Christianity.
Nice

>The problem is bringing them in, they have a clear upper hand in the conflicts and the Muslims are the ones running away, so it would be hard to classify them as refugees
They'd make good mercenaries.

The shit that's going to save Germany, Hans.

Not with Trump.

Christians are refugees world wide, nigga.

>"Christian"
No.

Just nigger niggin (murdering)

>Anti-Balaka eliminate Somalians.
>"I'm sorry, you have to go back."
>Trump deports them all back.
Make Minneapolis Great Again

>Just nigger niggin (murdering)
/ournigs/

BASED
A
S
E
D

these guys know how to fucking purge.

/ourguys/

Why are whites (except for Eastern Europeans and to some extent the Russians) such cucks?

These guys have effectively removed Islam with rocks and swords. US we have any type of weapon we need.

Sad!

It's really interesting how shitty some parts of the world are. The anti-balaka rebels dismantled the healthcare and prison system and as a result the country is pure ancap.

Why would you want to import professional niggers? These guys would make hood niggers look like children. Replacing 1 problem with another.

yeah it's so ironic. the public healthcare system goes offline

and there are no private providers to fill the void.

Got some OC for y'all