Since most "quality" news outlets now just spew anti-trump propaganda 24/7, I stopped following them...

Since most "quality" news outlets now just spew anti-trump propaganda 24/7, I stopped following them. I tried pic related but 90% of their articles are clickbait. So which quality right-wing, not completely biased news outlets does Sup Forums follow? WSJ? Financial Times maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Economist, Forbes

Sup Forums

Watch every news channel available to you. Make up your own mind. The truth is in there somewhere.

I'm just getting my news from Sup Forums and my rss aggregator.

You have to be joking. The Economist is LITERALLY owned by the fucking kikechilds

You can't make me up your mind really if they all write about every fart Trump makes.

Actually, that makes it very clear to me that Trump is going a good job.

National Review, Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, Financial Times is also not too bad. Remember that none of these are really red pilled, though.

Wall Street Journal

The Daily Mail.

It has spent the past ten years banging on about how immigration is ruining Europe, and leftists have, for some reason, taken this as a means to attack the outlet.

Even in the midst of terrorist happenings all over Europe, leftists deny that they're happening.

The Daily Mail is a good barometer of truth. The more leftists attack an article, the more likely it is to be correct.

Just watch the videos and photos without commentary.

I just read Reuters, feel like they're pretty neutral.

How many GGP (Good Goy Points) to you get for that?

Isn't Reuters a rothschild owned news outlet?

The Spectator is great. The Telegraph is usually pretty good too but sometimes has its cuckings.

spectator.co.uk/

Counter-Currents Publishing

I thought everybody knew this.

a good thing about the dailymail is that its so unrefined that they publish just about anything, hence all the complete dog shit articles like a story about a sadface family whose flight to disney was cancelled. that said, they aren't completely indiscriminate but still have less of an agenda than any of the other big news outlets in the UK.

RT is literally propaganda. State run news department. I don't like the US (((media))) but RT can't be trusted

Zero hedge, they were showing how Libor was rigged about 2 years before it made it to the msm, see alot of stuff that makes it to the news on ZH first. Alot of rambling and cross posting, but i can live with it.

The ecommunist tends to be ok as long as they dont start talking social affairs, in which case its just garbage

>not watching the boilingfrogspost
>watching any form of meme media instead

your fault

It's completely impartial about anything that doesn't involve Russian criminals.

At least then you know you're getting it straight from the source, no fuckery from middle management kikes

I usually buy the DM when in London can be pretty based

Really low quality, if you want a mainstream news outlet take those, which are read by the elite themselves. For example The Economist.

>DM
>when in London
>checks flag

Are you a war criminal or something?

>quality right-wing, not completely biased news outlets

>rural and suburban retards
>having the required IQ to understand complex socioeconomic issues that would allow them to report news in an intelligent way

FT is good

and I just realized, FT and pol are the same color...

im sure you already know about Drudge, but he is starting to get a little concerning

BB i avoid mostly

RT is propaganda

really i go primary source about bills and laws

twitter for photos

protests i watch live stream on pol

pol you get to do your own interviews for what they are worth

Reuters leans left but tends to be the most unbiased news source provided you avoid opinion sections. They covered all Hillary and Trump scandals and usually give both sides of the story.

no, I'm visiting Ukraine you dumb bong

>stereotype threat
you might very well be less intelligent, than you ever could imagine.

Reuters is as 'impartial' as they come if only because of its near autistic use of neutral adjectives. But in reality if you think youve found an impartial news source youve just found one with the same biases as you.

Sure it is Ivan

Its hard to find quality news sources right now, because there just isn't any news going on.

The Daily Stormer is unironically the best news source in the world right now.

Even though it's funny it's also more informative and objective and with better analysis than most media without even trying.

I agree with
Take in a wide birth and read between the lines. None of it is without bias but occasionally some manage to be critical of information that flatters their biases. Except CNN. They're just pure antitrump propaganda at this point.

On a related note. Could the uproar of fake news and misinformation I. The MSM be related to the most recent revision of NDAA (which allows for the use of propaganda against the American public for political purposes)?

Heat street is kind of clickbaity too, but not bad

Reason is libertarian so they won't suck trumps cock but they definitely take a rational look at his policies and cabinet (they're the only ones who can make the case for DeVos)

WSJ is pretty good center right material, more mainstream conservative but they have some clout

Like other anons said read as much as you can from everywhere. Its good to read the other side because then you know the arguments they make and can better deconstruct them. For major happenings I rarely watch Fox news because they'll tell me what I want to hear. CNN and msnbc spout the narrative so I'm not forcing myself into an echo chamber and actually seeing what lefty fags think, so I can better counter them

They are better, than most. Still far away from objective coverage.
True to some extent. They are overrated.
If you know the biases, you can work with many news sources.

Infowars dot com

www.unz.com
drudgereport.com

Breitbart doesn't necessarily do clickbait
Neither does RT. They actually say what they are reporting on.

Maybe the MSM isn't spewing bs and you're just living in a delusional bubble.

Drop the confirmation bias and use your own brain

Worse than RT

Ture, it is a the pulse of time, but for similar reasons the radical leftwing fringe publications are interesting. You are able to understand real intentions, which aren't really discussed anywhere else.

It's a LEAF.. AGAIN

B+RT= Lügenpresse/Fake-News

Dugin and Bannon are insane Religiots.

i like rt because they dont moderate their comment section

that was so funny dan rather even laughed in his grave

>the spectator is low quality

I fuggin swear to god m8

Just go to drudgereport. He links a bunch of articles from different sources so you get a good mix. Theres no such thing as an unbiased news sources. If yoi think its unbiased you just agree with the bias.

Oh and info wars has some great reporting so fuck you guys

This is war.
There nothing but shilling, lies, disinformation and propaganda.

Stick to sports news and prepare.

And make your own news agency, promoting only your best interests and fucking with everybody who are against those interests

Zerohedge is rather good. Tone is very memetic and not "academic" but that's a plus.
The Drudge is just a selection of the not horrible articles from the MSM but it's a bit too American centered for us Yuropoors.
A good thing I've seen is to go to the source, ie the Jew-to-Jew press instead of the Jew-to-goyim press. Things like the Jewish Daily Herald.

(((visiting)))

It's decent when Russia is not involved.
I member some of their stuff about Brazilian favelas.

It's so fucking bad, most papers have dropped any veneer of professionalism and basically become a shitlib version of Sup Forums, even the 'respectable' ones are just clickbait and deliberately deceptive news.

It's like the kikes just handed all the news organizations a memo saying 'Use all means necessary to ruin Trump' and the uni rotelearners glady agreed.

Zerohedge

Much like the Daily Mail, Breitbart has click bait headlines, but the articles inside just present the facts, unlike all the other leftist media propaganda machines that blatantly lie and present them as truth. The headlines are just to pull you in on both sides of the right left spectrum, but truth and facts will only be found on the right side.

Okay faggots pay attention this is the god-tier list
The American Conservative
AL Monitor
Antiwar.com
Forbes
Common Dreams
The Asia Times
Foreign Policy Journal
The Ron Paul institute
The Times of Israel

Bloomberg has been surprisingly non-biased lately, even teetering on being pro Trump at times.

Telegraph is good, they've got this premium thing now though so many decent articles are paywalled. It used to be you had a certain number of free articles, could get around it just by deleting cookies but I think they got wise to that

Andrew Anglo is quite funny, but he really caries the site by himself so it's quite restricted.

Daily Mail will put up any article, whether it benefits right or left, for money.

Breitbart does deception by omission, only showing articles that benefit the right but a lot of them don't contain as much as spin as people would claim. Which is basically the right wing version of what the BBC does (factual articles, deception by omission in what they display).

The most retarded one of them all these days is The Independent, which is the embodiment of a screeching fucking banshee obsessed with Trump. Reading The Guardian after reading The Independent feels like washing your mouth out it's that fucking bad.

I like Business Insider also

The economist attacked him in a few times, but they also sprout fear amid brexit and trump campaign. Now they have move on.

Holy fuck this thread...
You guys bluepilled asf

American Renaissance

None of them are without bias or an agenda. I simply read all of them, find facts, ignore opinions and formulate my own view. The right and left are as corrupt and shilled as each other.

I like Reuters, Economist and Forbes

What have RT said that is wrong?.

Personally I only trust RT.
Sure they are biased, but at least they are open about their biases.

The Daily Mail and Sun constantly prints lies. The only reason you don't hear much about it is because John Smith wont be able to pay the legal funds to get a redaction on being incorrectly called a terrorist, let alone being misquoted to fit their agenda.

go back to plebbit

You know what's funny? That Pravda, what should be the epitome of bias becomes one of the most impartial but still most world-reaching news agency at the moment. That a news agency in russia, a traditionalist society, is better at adhereing to american values of freedom of the press then america itself.

You will never hear an anti-Russian story on RT. Its the Kremlin propaganda machine, much like the BBC it will toe the government line. But at least the BBC will criticize the UK and launch investigations into corruption, malpractice etc. RT is very very bias and reads more like The ministry of truth than an impartial news organization.

RT is pretty solid for news that doesn't involve Russia or Eastern Europe. The reason is that they are motivated to show how blatantly corrupt and destructive the West is, and they have the funding to do it effectively. It's better than Western news which always tries to hide the reality so they can access advertising dollars or billionaire funds.

> they are bullshit propaganda outlet, but their narrative fits my desired worldview so I trust everything they say

>Not creating your own opinion by using different officialpoints of view in (current year)

Pathetic.

There are no journalists in the media since they never break new stories, they just provide "analysis", aka, they inject their bias and propaganda in reporting the story. The solution is simply to get a new filter. The rise of YouTube as allowed average people to report on the news and provide analysis. Here is my list of channels you should check out

The Rubin Report (professional, classical liberalism, gay conservative, multiple view points)
Styxhexenhammer666 (strong analysis, libertarian, soft Trump support)
Sargon of Akkad (alt right hub, strong arguments)
Mouthy Buddha (misc., cringy, but high quality vids)
China Uncensored (news for China, surprisingly pro-Trump)

WSJ is left wing as fuck. Non stop skewing everything Trump says because Murdoch is a cuck

Do you actually read the Breitbart articles, or is that too hard?

I will also the occasional "Jimmy Dore show". It's a total Bernout show, but they're very anti-DNC and can admit that Trump's repeal of TPP was a good thing. Not mature enough to not call Trump names plus Jimmy Dore spat at Alex Jones (assault) and is a member of the Young Turks. I only go to them when I want to balance my news.

I just read Reuters and Associated Press

Underrated Post

This, zerohedge is actually pretty good, not perfect but nothing is, I personally read everything from breitbart to rt to slate and salon, I do this so I know the sides lefties will use to argue, I am constantly ready to debate anyone on politics and pretty good at changing minds, 100% positive I took many votes from Clinton this way, if you are ready to blow their arguments apart you can change the minds of some of the less zombied out libs. I work 24 hour shifts and have a rotating group I work with so I have tons of time to talk to them, this year I got the (formerly))most liberal person I know to a trump rally where he bought the red hat and the red pill