Ancient greeks are half Arab

Why do you think they have Black hair? Only Blonde hair and Blue eyed people are white. The Ancient Greeks were not white

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3839092/The-face-Bronze-Age-fighter-revealed-Scientists-reconstruct-face-Griffin-Warrior-elite-group-3-500-years-ago.html
freemediaproductions.info/Editorials/2009/10/15/dienekes-composite-pictures-refute-false-nordic-greek-origins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NAH THIS THA MEDITERANEAN PROPAGANDA

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIETTT BUT DEN DOSE CHRISSIANS MAKE THE DARKIES INVADE AND COLLAPSE ERRYTIN BUT THE GERMANICS WUZ KANGS N ARYAN AND SUPERIOR N SHIETT IT WAS DEN JOOS N CHRISSENS MUH ARYAN SPIRIT BUT TALLYANNS IS DARKIES CUS DEY HAS DARK HAIR AMMA PURE ARYAN GERMANIC, LIKE MUH GRANPAPPY JAMAL USE TUH SAY, DAH BEATY O' DAH WHITE WOMMINZ MUS NOT PERISH FROM DA ERFS. JAMAL IS ANCIENT ARYAN NAME, LIKE THE IRISH.

that's exactly how they talk

Ancient Greeks are white, but Todays Greeks are Balkan Turkniggers.

>anyone with black/brown hair is arab

wow

you can clearly see they were brown

ancient greeks were primarily descendants of near-eastern farmers from the neolithic. they weren't snowniggers

Disappointed to see an Austrian among the retarded Americans, but here we go again. The Greeks are not white if by white you mean Northwestern Europeans. The Ancient Greeks were also not white with the same definition. There is a ridiculous amount of evidence from portraits and statutes to DNA that connects the Greeks of today with those of the past. The current Greeks have mixed through the millennia as every other group, with these 3 main groups, Slavs in the North, Albanians in the Northwest and Anatolians in the Northeast and some places in the mainland. There were never any sizable numbers of Arabs in Greece or even Turkey for that matter.

Concluding, you are retarded and should kill yourself.

exactly, but you're still going to have retards who go around saying all of the ancient civilizations like the greeks, egyptians and mesopotamians were a bunch of nordic people. it really doesn't make any fucking sense

Those paintings are hundreds of years old, the paint discolored with age

oh boy /pol never posted that before

>this triggers shitskins
Daily reminder that Romans and Greeks were 100% Nordic.

so desperate want everything to be sad

>we wuz romans jesus khans and shit

Theres blond and red head greeks you retard

oh shit

Looks like that deer is licking on the Greek guys second penis, amirite?

>rest of the colors stayed the same, only color of their skin changed cause of age

Kek right.

ROMANS WERE WHITE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET ME POST WHITE PAINTAINS

These along with many other recreations of paint on marble are recreations of the base. If you know anything about paint, you know that the base is then coated with several layers of a different colour, lighter if the base is dark, darker if the base is light. That image is what would be initially painted before being covered in darker colours to give the illusion of depth and lighting.

it seems like the hair colored varied just like it does today.

WHITE

>A Semitic dude said to be a direct descendant of David
>Nordic

Please be trolling

TODAYS GREEKS ARE SAND NIGGER FAKE GREEKS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

totally looks different from today

Aryans will only survive if they move past division. The Ancient Aryans united and prospered because they were among aliens. Our diversity is what makes us unique.

totally fake

You do know that it's like 35 degrees with sun for like 10 months a year in Greece right? That's a tan, not a shitskin.

yea im sure you turn brown hahha

lamest excuse i ever heard

Why do they bend over like that? Why don't they crouch? Gay.

literally doing what niggers do..

WE
WUZ
ROMANS AND GREEKS SHEEEEEEEEIT

ITS HILARIOUS

Despite this being a shitposting thread, thank you so much for that explanation.

Some Mediterraneans are blonde. Not as many as Nordics but is it that hard to understand?

Arabs are white. Once they had based civilizations and shit. Watch some
documentaries about ancient Mesopotamia.

Also Gobekli Tepe is a cool thing in Turkey.

Islam is the reason they suck.

This one looks nonwhite
Yet this one looks white
Why is this?
Is it the facial hair?

>Only Blonde hair and Blue eyed people are white.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3839092/The-face-Bronze-Age-fighter-revealed-Scientists-reconstruct-face-Griffin-Warrior-elite-group-3-500-years-ago.html

Are you sure? Why would they have pink skin and red hair if they are supposed to be brown?

>flag is greece
Oh. Well then nevermind

the women literally looks like my mom hahha and im hispanic HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

guess hispanics are white now

The French and Spanish are also pretty swarthy. Does that make them arabs too?

freemediaproductions.info/Editorials/2009/10/15/dienekes-composite-pictures-refute-false-nordic-greek-origins/

what to be romans so bad hahahah

Spaniards are white yes. Indios are not...

Hispanics have always been white

I started this thread to troll people who wish to create division among Aryans, who tend to be Nordics with an inferiority complex.

np Ameribro

The Celts had migrated through Greece and Anatolia eventually arriving in Egypt. There were and still are descendants of those people in the area. Another explanation would be that depending on the kind of wash you apply after the base, skin can turn from pink to olive and hair from red to brown.

>ad hominem
not an argument.

Did the ancient Greeks feel closer to Middle Eastern people or Germanic people?

>they seriously photoshopped a statue for this shit
seriously... come on.

look at it.

do it.

Ancient Greeks were half an ethnicity that wouldn't even exist for another 2000 years?
> Activated almonds

Middle Easterners. Easily. They knew little of the Germans and did not really find them interesting in the least. The Persians on the other hand were always considered a major and grand people by the Greeks. Also the fact that Western Anatolia (Ionia) was pretty much a Greek colony where the Greek Civilization truly started to bloom might have played a part in this.

>hot women

Probably the shittiest thread i saw today

You cannot refute this

WE

What am I supposed to refute? Those men do not have the same profiles. Not even close.

>same profiles
You said it, not me

>Blonde hair and Blue eyed people are white.

Nice meme, just like the nice empire the Scandinavians had.

jk they're the abo's of europe, mixed with the niggers penchant for appropriating the cultural heritage of others.

Evvvvveryone had one.

Dutch empire
Spanish empire
Portuguese empire
Greek empire
Roman empire
British empire
>even
>the
>fucking
>French.

How are a group of abos that accomplished less than the French gonna claim they're the real Whites? Isn't that a little ridiculous?

>inb4 triggered sven claims the Normans were Swedish

It's literally "we wuz kangz: european edition".

Right now I'm of the opinion that they're "close enough" but I'm rapidly starting to change my mind based on the degeneracy of posters on this board.

oh boy now the half muslims /half moor/and italians are white

good to know /pol your yet to agree on anything being white

>barbarians that lived in huts and smeared themselves in shit
vs
>barbarians that created one of the logest standing civilisations ever

They were all barbarians to them, but they had at least some respect for the civilised ones.

eh, ok. here we go again. Different hair, different nose ridge, different nose ending, different mouth ending, different ear height, different chin. Apart from that they are both European Caucasians displaying a similar phenotype so no shit their general characteristics are somewhat similar.

thats not even close... idiot

WUZ

(You)

They are not White

The term Hispanics includes both people that are 90% Spaniards and people that are 90% Natives. So no they are not white, but the first category is definitely European.

these are egyptian portraits

Egyptian portraits of Greeks and Romans though. I have seen them in the British Museum, they have their names as well.

>yea im sure you turn brown hahha
that's what a tan is you dumb nigger