China is good for Africa; jealous West should have been better to the Mother Continent

China actually invests in Africa's INFRASTRUCTURE instead of just investing in corrupt leaders. There have been countless improvements in railways, roads, electricity and housing across the continent thanks to China. Everyone who follows African development knows this. When you see instability or new Islamic terrorist groups pop up in Africa, it is because that government is pivoting to China instead of the parasitic and useless West. This is true from Ethiopia to Nigeria to Zimbabwe. The West HATES real improvement in Africa. They just want a whore they can fuck who will cough up prized minerals

Tell me why an African should miss white people when they are finally dead and gone? What have white people done in Africa other than exploit it? Can you name ONE thing the World Bank/IMF have accomplished in Africa (other than facilitate the purchase of child sex slaves for Bill and Hillary)?

Now you have the nerve to call what China is doing colonization .Well, even if it is, it is MUCH BETTER AND MORE HUMANE THAN THE WEST IS. They get the resources (which are being taken anyways) but.. .ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING IN RETURN!

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL IF YOU THINK AFRICA HAD IT BETTER UNDER YOU

THOUSANDS DIE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN EVERY YEAR, THAT IS "GOOD"?

HOW CAN THE FUTURE BE WORSE THAN NOW?

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I encourage people from undeveloped regions of the world (Eastern Europe, Middle East, South Asia) to follow Africa's lead

2 wongs don't make a right.
This joke is funny because you're a gook.

Never change Canada

Yeah, they build infrastructure that falls apart while they bleed dry your country of resources. Hilarious.

Another Western paid liar. The corrupt elite love the West who pays them to do nothing, develop nothing, invest in zilch..

The West has done absolutely NOTHING for Africa. It's actually astonishing because if they finally fucked off and died, and did nothing (even no more aid) guess what? THE CONTINENT WOULD IMPROVE ON THE LONG TERM

Mozambique suffered a dramatic increase in political violence in 2016 with an almost doubling of
reported fatalities and almost triple 2015’s rate of conflict events. The majority of fatalities and
activity came from clashes between the Mozambican government and fighters of the opposition
Mozambican National Resistance (RENAMO). These clashes have been ongoing since late 2013
and have intensified since the disputed elections in 2014. In early 2016, RENAMO demanded the
right to set up an autonomous government in the provinces where it won a majority in the 2014
elections by the end of March (Cummings, 22 June 2016). RENAMO’s demands were not met by
the government and the following April was the most lethal month of 2016 in terms of fatalities.
Most of these fatalities come from clashes between RENAMO and government forces in Manica
and Sofala provinces. In April, an alleged mass grave was uncovered. The government quickly
denied the presence of the mass grave although some bodies have allegedly be confirmed (Daily
Maverick, 4 May 2016; France24, 5 May 2016). In spite of a violent year, RENAMO and the government
agreed to a short-term ceasefire at the end of 2016. This was later extended to a twomonth
ceasefire which will come to an end in March.

Who else ready for china to btfo by nationalist KANGZ?

>China
>infrastructure

you're kidding right? Just watch empire of dust that is posted on here all the time.

the chinks are raping the african minerals and not even hiring african workers. and they only build infrastructure that relates to the work.

for example when europeans colonize africa, they built hospitals, schools, etc.

Gee, I wonder who is behind this????

I hope China can indeed improve Africa. Flood them with male Chinese to impregnate their women, don't care as long as they come under control.

We can't handle anymore immigration from Africa.

Even the Chinks know Africa is a lost cause. The only infrastructure they're building is a road between the mines and the airport.

They do far less than the Europeans did on that continent. Africa, with its vast natural resources, should be the wealthiest continent on the planet, but it's not. It's a backwards, under achieving, mess.

>the chinks are raping the african minerals and not even hiring african workers. and they only build infrastructure that relates to the work.

They hire their own some of the time, but they build REAL infrastructure not related to simply extracting minerals. Airports, city roads, electricity to rural area; they exchange those things for the minerals

>for example when europeans colonize africa, they built hospitals, schools, etc.

That is BULLCRAP. They only built those for the settlers, not black people.

Nigger spotted.
Go build some mud hut first.

Believe it or not, the RENAMO nationalist rebels were once sponsored and built up by Rhodesia.

ahahahhahahaahaha

are chinks this delusional

Not so sure about that. Communication and Internet infrastructure is improving a lot right now, the Chinese are building a lot of that stuff for them.

Chinese phones are also very popular over there, they are cheap too.

Congratulations chink, you just made your very own Chinese hate thread.

Read what FDR said about Gambia

EVEN RICH POWERFUL WHITE PEOPLE FROM A RACIST ERA ADMIT THAT EUROPEAN COLONIALISM IS USELESS FOR DEVELOPMENT

Maybe if you actually HELPED THESE PEOPLE they wouldn't come to your land???

Look at South Korea. The West was FORCED to develop that place, now do you see South Koreans dying to come to you????

And it is the only fucking place the West has actually done something real. 1 country out of the many you destroyed. Look at Iraq. The plan was to destroy it and then nation build. This was planned by the Pentagon for a long time

Now tell me, what did they accomplish? What did they do

I TELL YOU WHAT THEY DID

ISIS

THAT IS WHAT THEY DID

FUCKING USELESS PIECES OF SHIT. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

>China actually invests in Africa's INFRASTRUCTURE
Yes, but just enough to cheat them nogs out of their resources, such as cobalt, tin, ivory, and grind. Africans cannot even fathom this. Give it a decade and they'll be shouting racism at the Chinese. The difference will be that the Chinese won't give a flying kaka about bush nigger feelings of oppression, unlike self-conscious whitey.

The Chinese: So nice they even Mill your Bones for cost efficiency

kek , I work for Huawei.

Expats (what we call chinese employees) are usually sent to Africa as punishment when they do bad on projects in 1st world countries (or lose a deal to ZTE)

DING DONG CHING CHONG ME LIKE FRIED RICE

thats you you fucking chink get off Sup Forums

Is he died?

>Maybe if you actually HELPED THESE PEOPLE they wouldn't come to your land???
We don't owe Africa anything.

They don't have the right to come to our lands.

The West just takes the resources anyways and gives nothing in return. Tell me how you are better???

Even you NGO's steal from impoverished people of the Congo. You are the cancer of humanity

>Nigger in denial that his people are getting gutted worse by chinks.

So happy :)

Most likely

Okay. Then they don't have to follow your laws. What should they care about your right to your land when you won't fuck off from theirs???

You love to fuck Africa, now it's her turn. Thankfully, your people and politicians agree with me

The chinese are the cancer of humanity.

CHING CHONG TING TONG

Not even the most ape looking african woman would want your NOWAG ass, Chang

>when you won't fuck off from theirs???
We aren't in Africa.

Europe did more for Africa and the average African than China ever will. Africans are never grateful for what they are given, and will soon sour their relationships with China as they did with us, you inbred Chinese mongoloid.

holy shit we don't care about Africa and their fucking AIDS infested wasteland.

Not according to most of the people of the world

Yes you are. Go and research what your government does

>Europe did more for Africa and the average African than China ever will.

Can you name some of these things?

wtf is happened there? did he fart?

>Yes you are.
Prove it.

not an argument

Not letting the nips genocide the chinks was a mistake

ugh. Chinese hate thread banter can be funny, but the videos are way too much.

Do you really think we give a shit what the world thinks of us? We've been overthrowing governments and bombing the shit out of third world nations for over a hundred years, and the worst that's happened to us on our own soil is 9/11. We've killed hundreds of thousands if not millions in your shithole countries. We've been raping niggers and chinks forever and it's not gonna stop bitch.

>Chinese taking good care of Africa
Even if that were true (it isn't) why would the Chinese repeat the white mans mistake? You can't civilize those animals

Fucking chinks...

Kek, second place right after the US.

>the chinks are raping the african minerals
I-ITS RAPE WHEN THEY DO IT!

>and not even hiring african workers
WRONG!

>they only build infrastructure that relates to the work.
WRONG!

You've seen nothing yet

The Chinese are using Africa's resources in a faster and a more destructive way than America could ever achieve. The fact is China is the biggest threat to Africa and the world as we know it.

>Israel gets nervous when someone out-Jews the Jews

Stop with the fucking chinese propaganda
Fix your own country first

>australia

ye cunt

We are out of the competition since the second world war lad.

>the west who has an corporate interest in Africa's resources
>the east who has an corporate interest in Africa's resources
Choose your poison, laddy

>Macao
You from all people itt should know how China suck, since your'e China's puppet and all.

I'm not a chink

Your government regularly contributes peacekeepers (neo colonial troops) into African countries and station your regular armies to "fight" Western created Islamist rebels like the ones in Mali and Nigeria.

Guess what? Your empire is collapsing right as we speak, your useless adventures in the Middle East have racked up trillions on your national debt, you have no manufacturing base left, you have a huge financial crisis incoming with a restive population (a shrinking middle class) unable to cope with the unequal distribution of your ill-gotten gains. The entire world is now running to China, the most embarrassing of which is the Philippines which has been THE staunchest US ally in the Pacific region. Everyone has woken up to see that US is a useless ally that can only threaten people with her over bloated military. Go and fix you crumbling roads and cities and get some clean water to Flint. Then after that, work on your "food deserts"

Europeans should have finished colonizing africa instead of letting the indigenous tribes have technology they did not know what to do with, or did not care to learn how to maintain

The Chinese lack the empathy that whites do, so they are finishing the job we were too weak to do since we felt guilty.

I've read from some chink on this board (not sure if reliable) that if you come to the aid of another, you wind up paying for the medical costs.
To all chinks and nips, someone can confirm?

Nobody cares fking chink, talk when you can see your penis gook.

>Your government regularly contributes peacekeepers into African countries and station your regular armies to "fight" Western created Islamist rebels like the ones in Mali and Nigeria.
The troops are only there because the government request them.

Just because some African government calls for military aid, it doesn't mean Africans have the right to migrate over here.

>The Chinese lack the empathy that whites do

This fucking bullshit again. Who enslaved them? Who colonized them? Who called them subhuman on their own lands? Who started both World Wars? Who developed (then actually used... TWICE) nuclear weapons? Who raped African Americans so much that they are 20% white?

White people are the most delusional pieces of shit on the planet.

Muh dik

Implying the western world hasn't been guilted into flooding the dark nation of Africa with gibs galore since the 1950's. Now their populations have swelled tenfold to critical mass, allowing their surplus numbers to spill out into our communities and consume instead of... not fucking all the time, and reserving gibs for quality over quantity? They had the help and fucked, fucked, fucked.

Actually the big infrastructure projects are roads, train lines and power lines. All for extracting resources out of africa more efficiently.
My biggest problem with the whole situation is that its a pretty fare trade off, it gives your shithole country a transportation network. But African leaders will be content to watch it fall apart with people raiding it for parts like oil to fry food.

Its a lot like Natives up here in Canada. We give them free houses and they don't maintain them. They can't paint their own home or clean their yard. And ask for govt to fix it up for them. Pathetic.

>and not even hiring african workers
i agree with china on this one
didn't quite work out the last time this was tried

Niggers are now the chinks problem

China is about to get smaller.

The US government requests them, you follow their lead like the willing lapdog because you have investments in continue destabilization of those places.

All Islamist terrorism is birthed by the West. Stop funding these people before you start saying "stop coming here" That is all that is being asked but you will NEVER stop so there is no point in even raising the question

China needs more room to grow user. You think they are doing this for Africa's good? Nah they are building it up to take over. You forget how racist Asians really are.

Your flag gives me cancer.

Nignogs should be exploited. They can't do sheeet.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I always laugh at movies when the bad guy is running away in an urban area and unnecessarily throwing people aside. It's such a waste of energy that doesn't help him at all, it's only there to make the bad guy look more evil.

And then there are real life chinks who act even more retarded then a Hollywood villain.

Go back to China if it's so great, Chang.

Pretty much this

Your injure a guy, you pay for his welfare for the rest of his life

Literally cheaper to get charged with manslaughter

thats bullshit. They hire african workers. they have to have a certain percentage of africans working according the the contracts they have with the government

Western governments don't do anything. All help Africa receives is from independent charities. You give Africa aid not to help them, but to saddle them with debt, pay the corrupt leader you install (all actual nationalists are killed) so that they sign a horrible extraction deal

i.e Nigeria which receives less than 10% of offshore oil revenue as agreed

I actually hope China improves Africa so we can be done with refugees, but I'm sure it will just end up like colonization with China getting exasperated with niggers and abandoning them.

>The US government requests them
I don't think so. We only do UN missions.

Islamic terrorism is funded by Saudi Arabs.

where did you read this?

you fuckers couldnt even develop your own written language. Fuck you slav(e)

>build infrastructure and attempt to civilize the native monkeys
>they ooga booga and chimp out, destroying all the infrastructure built
>"whitey is why we got nothin'!"

>that guy who walks past, looks and keeps walking

Chinese are either soulless or hopelessly subjugated by their own hivemind, either way what the fuck

i'd only want china to introduce radical feminism or two (another integer)-child policy there
fixing the biggest failure of whites

really doesn't matter what happens after

>railways, roads, electricity and housing across the continent
We did all that a long time ago Ling Ling. Then apartheid ended and they wrecked everything. lol, chinks'll learn soon enough.

this is what atheist marxism has turned the mentality of every culture it infected, even here in eastern yurope its the same way.

human life is cheap in these places and every asshole dead and out of the game is less social competition for everyone else.

So it's a win-win situation for China and Africa. Why are you fags getting all riled up about that?

go sit in an oven kike.

you know nothing

tell them!

Good
China must take them all

Canadian in Budapest here.
You're a faggot.