Trump is a Puppet to Bannon

Chalk this up as another example of the left's unrepetent desire to believe that Trump is actually a powerless figurehead. Notice anytime a republican wins the presidency, they produce innane conspiracy theories about how they are just dumb stooges for what amounts to alex jones levels of retarded.

Their new favorite one is to say Trump is a puppet for Bannon. Then the next line will go and say "hue hue Bannon is a white supremacist" with absolutely no facts on this because some mediocre guilt by association.

Their end goal is to have the reader believe that America is run by literal white supremacists now. That will go great for race relations. At this point, I think the media actually does want the country to burn for ratings.

politico.com/story/2017/02/albright-bannon-trump-puppet-234663

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TnX6KFTG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good! Let's get this shit started!

>cops
>military
>president

all on our side.

I thought he was a puppet to Putin.. or was it Jared Kushner

it changes every week!

>Trump is a Puppet to Bannon

This one is different. They actually fear the Banno alot more than Trump himself.

The idea here is to talk about Bannon and feature him on Time Magazine so much, that Trump gets jealous of Bannon (then eventually he'll fire him).

They're gonna do whatever it takes to build a rift between these two. Hopefully Trump is not dumb enough to fall for this.

> bannon bows to the bogdanoffs

>He is a puppet to [insert an individual that is even more amazing than Trump]

So what faggot. Bannon is great. Putin is greater.

>The idea here is to talk about Bannon and feature him on Time Magazine so much, that Trump gets jealous of Bannon (then eventually he'll fire him).

Fucking This.

Let's be honest, Trump is a narcissist. If he feels the MSM is painting him as a puppet of Bannon(which they are doing), it will get under his skin.

I fucking love what Bannon stands for though. It's imperative that he keeps influence from within. I wish he actually was president.

and bannon is a puppet to chernick

> pastebin.com/TnX6KFTG

The media has painted him as a dumb child narcisist.

He is not stupid, faggot.

Bannon has already won. He has a proven history of hurting the Left, doesn't matter where he is.

Instead of whining about liberals if you actually read what Bannon has said about his world view and then compared that to the action Trump has taken you can see they match consistently. It's not unreasonable, therefore, to suggest that Bannon has undue influence.

You forgot:

>40+ Million Trump voters who love 2A and love God Emperor

It would end up being the saddest attempt at an insurrection ever witnessed

>Checks flag

B..Buh i thought the evil puppet master was Putin?
Already giving up on that narrative?

You people really don't understand Trump. He has a history of putting aside his feelings and picking the best men and women for the job, regardless of whether he agrees or disagrees with them, or even likes them. He nearly picked Romney for fucks sake.

He doesn't like when people lie about him or his people, but he isn't going to be affected by some weak ass scheme to make him hate someone he trusts and picked.

Wait you tell me there are people out there that share opinions and ideas?! And that they maybe even work together cause they have a similar opinions on the world??
WOW that cant be true!! As we all know being against a islamized west is such a unique concept that no one else currently shares.
Truly the new watergate.

Sage
Rake
Sage
Sage
Rake

whitescum Bannon is an schizophren catholiban

No no no you don't understand.

Trump is a puppet to Putin but we can't let Trump have access to the nuclear codes because, like, he will totally start WW3 with russia lol.

>an schizophren catholiban

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Who the hell do you think you are?? Are you any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are?? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet!!! This is one of the most important places in all of North America who are you?? WHO ARE YOU!?! You miserable presumptuous NO TALENT. You're no artist. An artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent, you don't have enough respect for yourself or other people to learn what it is to express yourself. In music, or in any other form of creativity.

And I'm an NYU FILM SCHOOL GRADUATE.

SUCKA.

AND THE SCHOOL OF VISUAL ARTS. AND THE ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO. YOU SUCK!!! YOU ARE NO TALENT!!! If you really had talent go practice!! and then get yourself a gig!!! Instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here!! YOU DISGRACE!!! YOU'RE EVERYTHING THATS GONE WRONG IN THIS WORLD. You're a SELF CONSUMED, NO TALENT, MEDIOCRE PIECE OF SHIT. AND I HAVE EARNED MY RIGHT TO SAY IT.

OKAY?!! I had *unintelligible* in 1975!!! I WALKED BOB DYLAN UP ON STAGE. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?! I KNEW THE GRATEFUL DEAD FROM 1966!!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!? YOU'RE NOTHING. YOURE NOTHING! YOU'RE NOTHING!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING. EVER!!

HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU? You MISERABLE MEDIOCRE NOTHING!! SHAME ON YOU. You crack a stupid little smile. You're pitiful. Go learn to play. You're flat. You can't even carry a fucking note. I don't care about your little, like, horn lip. It doesn't mean you know how to play. You're FLAT. Untrained classically, untrained contemporaneously, and you suck.

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

Why is being a puppet suddenly bad? Obama was being one too.

Even if that was the case, Bannon is /ourguy/

I prefer him over Trump tbqhfam

yes, but he isn't
>Controlling Trump
Because the leftists insist on the "Trump is somehow still an idiot" narrative.

Yeah I could easily kill you... I pull out my gun, pull the trigger while aiming for the only part of your body with no muscle, your head... get it?!

Whoa whoa wtf Bannon is President da fuk where'd that bull shit come from I'm I'M scared now

I don't give a fuck, they're all Zionist shills who love sucking Jew cock.

>The idea here is to talk about Bannon and feature him on Time Magazine so much, that Trump gets jealous of Bannon (then eventually he'll fire him).

This is indisputably true. But if we can see it, so can Trump. He's not going to fall for it. Bannon is Trump's "what does the base want?" guy. He's not going to just drop him because the Democrats want him to.

>At this point, I think the media actually does want the country to burn for ratings.

Thst shoulda been fucking obvious from day 1

I noticed this too.
Trump gets a generic liberal shrill, but Bannon...you know they fear him more when they even want to hide the fact that they do.

>Hillary Clinton puppet dispatched to lose the election for the GOP
>unwitting Russian/Putin Manchurian Candidate sent to weaken America
>puppet for White Supremacist Steve Bannon to turn America into a fascist state

Will they make up their fucking minds?

To be fair... wikileaks showed that Hillary's team did in fact promote Trump to the mass media to make her appear great

>They're gonna do whatever it takes to build a rift between these two. Hopefully Trump is not dumb enough to fall for this.
this PLUS the fact that Trump has a history of being loyal to those that are loyal to him regardless of outside influence, and this includes those that voted for Trump. If the MSM had been a friend to Trump, they would have some sway; in the current time line, I'm not worried.

I agree, fellow white man

And dont' forget Steve Bannon is a puppet for Richard Spencer, and Richard Spencer is a puppet for Sup Forums

ITS ALL CONNECTED