DISCUSS :)

DISCUSS :)

>>/r9k/

>falling for the kike pill

TRUMP WOULD HAVE NEVER WON IF IT WERENT FOR THE MILLIONS OF BASED REDPILLED WOMEN

Fuck off Schlomo.

Trump would not have a problem with masses of degenerates on the forirst place, if women had no right to vote. Also the whole Hitlery problem would not exist in the first place. U got brain ? pls use !

Ok fellow white man. Youve convinced me, white babies are bad. Got it.

c.n.

:)

Pol never fails to be gay. I used to have my doubts but now I know that you guys are definitely virgins. Are women humans? Faggots of the highest order.

I used to think that they are.
But feminism and SJWs have convinced me otherwise.

says the whore

Do tell us OP. How many satellites or skyscrapers have you built? How many noteworthy songs have you composed? What are your main contributions to culture, civilization and society other than shitposting on Sup Forums?

Thus it's a legitimate question: are shitposting loser neckbeards on Sup Forums human? Shouldn't they be deprived of all human rights and be governed by legislation concerning domestic animals?

same here :)

Nice numbers. Tho im pretty sure you're retard, if you discuss individuals in conversation about groups.

he want's his 3k dollars in echange for shitty comics

Woman is short for woe is man.

women literally are cancer

I am talking about groups. One group actually helps out society, while another claims other people's achievements while doing nothing just because they're of the same sex/race/ethnicity ie most of Sup Forums

Take some pride in yourself. Yo're coming across as a beta fag with no money.

What you're doing is trying to move the discussion away from the topic proposed by the OP

Have you any facts, stats or any kind of numbers to back that up?

so women arent whores?

Kek

Lole

>discussing Truth
Is the sky blue? Fuck Swiss cucks.

No, your mother is.

> Use a qualitative trait to define humanity
> Ask the ratio of humanity in a woman
Wow. Just wow.

>One group actually helps out society, while another claims other people's achievements while doing nothing

"One group actually helps out society" = MEN

"while another claims other people's achievements while doing nothing" = WOMEN

Why do YOU think, all other cultures they in the end came to the conclusion, that they cannnot have too many females but instead abort them ?

simple : Because women ARE parasitic.

#PARASITEGENDER

I dont think women should vote or men under 25 without military service. But OP you are just an edgy faggot

You being unable to shill your shitty comic here really put you up against this board, eh?

SATAN IS HERE

I'm pointing out how stupid his logic is. I'm pretty sure there are women who have been involved in composing songs, or building satellites and skyscrapers. Yet if OP claims this is the reason why someone deserves human rights, then anyone who hasn't composed songs or built satellites or skyscrapers don't deserve them as well according to OP's logic. So OP, if you haven't done any of that shit, then you agree that you should be considered as an animal without any rights

I only date 18 year olds oops

Swiss bro gets it. Women getting the right to vote fucked this country

Women aren't sub human.
The issue is that men value the pussy too much.
We gave them rights withoutchanging the culture towards women.
They are still most valued on their pussy
where as men are still valued on several things.

Their are only two ways to fix this.
Bring women back to the pre 50s role

Focus on educating children to find intelligence attractive, work ethic and compassion attractive over looks.

how is this even discussable?? OP is a faggot confirmed

still remember those times when humans tamed women, shortly after leaving africa

how is this even discussable? Who the fuck actually,non-ironically, thinks this way?

ppl with eyes and ears and brains, who overcome the brainwashing by their mothers and the gynofacist society, maybe ?

But hey, u can be proud, u sure are a Real Man TM

Women without proper male supervision are savages

Women are human beings, but they should not be allowed to vote, fight in the military, serve in any government position, or work in most jobs. Married women should almost never work, and should remain poor rather than work.

Modern women are indistinguishable from animals, and so could be classified as non-humans, but that's really an argument of semantics. However you describe them, the result is the same; anywhere from 75-95% of modern women (and for younger women/girls it is an even higher percentage) are not suitable for marriage or breeding.

There is only one race, male race.

exactly.

i know.

simply revoke all teir rights.

so that society gets fair, positive and humane again :)

youre projecting way too hard Ahmed, you need to see a doctor

that pic makes me want to be a feminist tbqh

That being said, women with the right stuff can be delightful.

Wow a Swiss with diabetes unaffected brain
10/10 has balls

asian women are not humans they can be bought with luxury goods and out of norm activities they will go after any BWC even if short balding and abusive eventually having elliots

sage

:D

Cunts are human, but they're not people. They are objects made by men to be owned and used by men.

I wonder whose behind this post?

no

boy i sure love feminism

i wonder who is behind this post

Derek, this your Mother -- what did you just post??

If somebody insults your masculinity online, you can assume it's a woman (or a feminised nu-male).

Men care about what they do; women care about what others think.

spot on

>If somebody insults your masculinity online, you can assume it's a woman (or a feminised nu-male).

this. it's not something men do.

Men cant be whores

This desu.

women are the enemy of men.

eve conspired with the snake and tricked adam into eating the apple thus being banished from heaven by god

in the story of the creation of humanity women destroy men and cause him to be cast out from heaven for fuck sake.

women aren't human. they're evil livestock.

Look at my flag, we both know I am most likely not a virgin. But I will agree with the "virgins" and say this, women are fucking cancer. And Sup Forums is always right, faggot.

Fitting image.

i've been thinking about this yesterday.

maybe i should starting te bible just out of curiosity and fun. obviously the bible tried to warn ppl about something ultimately evil.
it might be : women.

> i agree, that women should be banned from public

You know there is only one solution.

i wish it would be possible to simply remove all the religious BS of islam, then it would be quite good methinks.

at least they are SPOT ON with everything about women.

women literally are cancer to society and MUST be kept in check and MUST NOT have any say in civil matters,

not at least,

because they never reached civility themselves in the first places.

This wouldn't happen under islam.

>their main contribution to culture remains singing
>their main contribution to civilization remains cleaning
>their main contribution to society remains giving birth
>talking shit about these things when this is a traditional conservative board

You done fucked up.

if women weren't human why would males breed with non-humans? what is this, /mlp/?

Giving birth is so important that any civilization without it disappears within a few decades. It's more important than skyscrapers or satellites.

Most women don't sing and the ones that do are trash compared to the ones of the past that we now have records of.
Most cleaning is done by machines now.
And we'll find a final solution to the birthing question too eventually.

Even if you want to argue from a traditional conservative standpoint women still wouldn't have rights.

>وَاللَّاتِي يَأْتِينَ الْفَاحِشَةَ مِنْ نِسَائِكُمْ فَاسْتَشْهِدُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ أَرْبَعَةً مِنْكُمْ ۖ فَإِنْ شَهِدُوا فَأَمْسِكُوهُنَّ فِي الْبُيُوتِ حَتَّىٰ يَتَوَفَّاهُنَّ الْمَوْتُ أَوْ يَجْعَلَ اللَّهُ لَهُنَّ سَبِيلًا
Qur'an 4:15

Shame about abortion then isn't it.

Didn't women make the green party candidate in Austria win? I think they also made Trudeau PM too.

Yes. They also made me switch from law to biomedical engineering.

I genuinely want women to be eradicated.