PETITIONGATE - CODEFAG IS IN PAIN

PREVIOUS THREADS:

The petition that led to this discovery is
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-declare-antifa-terrorist-organization

petitions that might also be frozen
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/arrest-george-soros-all-who-work-him-and-organizations-he-works-his-acts-sedition-must-be-prosecuted

Read up from last threads:
(MAIN INFORMATION)
(WHAT THE LOG ON YOU)

(powershell script to log json)
(Unknown blocking feature added to code)
(profanity filter, they block fascist but not communist)

Workflow Diagrams
Wikileaks references to Blue State Digital the company that created it.
BSD Information

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/about#terms
github.com/WhiteHouse/petitions/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324c
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
philnews.xyz/2017/02/pres-duterte-reveals-people-behind-amnesty-international-george-soros-video.html?m=1
petitions.whitehouse.gov/about#step-by-step
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Oh vey they are onto us

Shut it down!

Not this time, this goy will shut you down.

But in all seriousness we can't let trump get ahold of the petitions.

Bumping for transparency in an age of ones and zeros.

Also, let's review numerals.

010011010110010101101101011001010010000001101101011000010110011101101001011000110010000001101001011100110010000001110010011001010110000101101100

Bump for justice.
I signed this when the first thread showed up after Berkley.. Let 'em have it, boys.

To update from the last time I was posting, I can't get the petition site to run on Drupal 8 so I have to start over with Drupal 7

kek

What needs to be done? I'm a godlike programmer

I think you guys are getting cucked by a lefti fag who operates the website.
Maybe he was able to shill enough to make it go away based on the terms:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/about#terms

But keep up the good work and gather as much as you can.
> Pic is from last thread I noticed about this

Bump holy shit If this is legit

If you wanted to scan over the github and look at it, I am not proficent in Drupal but I saw some stuff I didn't like. So I am setting up a local install of it, to see it first hand.

github.com/WhiteHouse/petitions/

It is, because I was there when anons tried to make this a few days ago but their votes did not count.
For fuck sake, there is even one about shiting on Madonna and even that one has around a thousand votes right now.

Something is not right.

I have a feeling something isn't right, they have the ability to block out petitions if they wanted.

Wouldn't even be hard.

Sorry if the information is already available.
Thought I might just post it anyway.

It's exposure and keeps the thread alive.

Thanks!

>thread bumped
>instant page 4

Seems like sliding to me.

The pastbein link in this one is not the right one,(user fucked up), so take this one from last time:

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

Remeber to save everything which seems interresting, because a thread about it could pop up anytime in the future.
Do not let the information go missing.

Not today. Keep fighting the good fight.

White house peitions are not working correctly, some user suggested that they are "Shadow banning" specific petitions. So I decided to look into it, and it's highly possible they did.

Collecting essays for a Sup Forums book. Please check it out. Also have a bump, you guys are doing a good thing.

After the riots on the University, where antifa attacked and burned everything, some anons tried to make a petition to ban them, but the website ignored the votes, which is fucking strange.

They did not ban the petition, but the votes did not count.
So it was stuck at 0.

I like this idea so take a (you).

This is easy for them, jesus, "BLUE STATE"; you mean "Jew State" and/or "Propaganda State".

Bumping for Justice.

If they are able to artificially limit and or block petition signatures then we should look for off color petitions with similar vote counts and compare to politically charged ones.

The ANTIFA terrorist petition shows only one vote this afternoon. Just from reading previous threads, it should have several hundred. The petition was mentioned on r/The_Donald, so we can assume several thousand more votes from them.

Stay on it, Codefag. I don't know enough tech to follow the details, so take some of my energy.

Pic related from around 2PM Eastern Time today.

Ill take your energy, and grow stronger.

Is there a chance, that there is not moderator, but rather a system in place which checks IP addresses?
Because if that is the case, maybe it blocked it from the beginning because of all sorts of Sup Forumsacks signing it?
(IPs outside of the US would look rather strange, and maybe it was designed as a protection mechanism for spam etc)

Also I am still logging the json file from the petition using my script. Nothing has changed on it since i started

No way the goverment lies?

Lol I love Trump and hope shit gets better but there has been shadow government in control for years.

THETNM.ORG

They have the ability to block any of the feilds from

As well as a unknown blocking ability only labeled "block_1"

it was added after the initial release of the website.

Wew

see

Can you compare code and timing of sogning to showing to one that works?

Say like one for niggers with lowest IQ to ruin civilization for hardworking whites who struggled for centuries to gain the comfort of modern life. I'm sure those petitions work.

see

and
the image size on this one is too small to read. But it shows one petition working isntantly.

That it is.

Looks like ObamaCode

Thats nice pol. Im enjoying the tantrum. We will be here for a long time my friends

Antifa out.

Nice, driving on phone now hard to read little pictures.

Have you begun tweeting this at Trump? It sounds like you have concrete evidence, and he'd spread these findings loudly, exposing the kikes.

overall, what are the chances that this info is used to come to my house and i have to shoot somwone?

bump

Cool thanks for the bump, keeps the info alive.

Posting on a nigerian basket weaving board while driving, I like your style.

People have sent it to Infowars and some other places, but I haven't heard anything about it yet. Maybe its to complicated for them?

>overall, what are the chances that this info is used to come to my house and i have to shoot somwone?
You arent the one searching for it.

What op need to do is to find more people (over internet, not real life people near him) to search this stuff to him.

>to search this stuff to him.
change that to

>to search this stuff WITH him.

Send this to your local Congressman or Senator. Both if they are Republican. Tweet at Trump over it. We have proof, we just need action

Well we seeing as you likely eat shit for fun I don't know if I'd be bragging about continuing on. I know I'd probably kill myself if I was in your position.

Can you make a brief infographic of the information for all the coding retards like me, then?

Long drives I'm listening to hardcore history podcast and shit posting on Sup Forums. Overchan is a dream.

Is this change.gov or some defunct kang nigger website? Trump should just scrap the whole thing and build a system for hardworking smart people to help run the fucking government.

*Congressperson. This isn't the 1800s. Women are in Congress as well.

Thanks for the correction, I was a little confuse. I am open to help, some user's have helped a little by looking over the code.

Oh I was saying show the code from a working petition next to a disfunctional one and say what the fuck smoking gun.

Shitlord.

Women arent fit to lead.

Can some of you make a new one, because in the last thread was one user who suggested that maybe the first one fucked up and did not make it public.
Is there some truth to it?

petitions have no legal value. your as bad as the CTR fags who thought they could overturn the election results

Is this real?

Thanks based anons

How many women are Republicans? Even if they are Congressman is an acceptable term you triggered little cunt. Go rape more kids

Its not about legal value, but the fact that it gets not vote, even though a lot of people are voting for it.
But of course reddit fags are not used to making their hands dirty, unless its about sucking of niggers and kikes.

It's not the petitions that are the problem, its the fact they are possibly being filtered.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324c

Fuck off.

It's sexist, racist shithead men like you that aren't fit to have any power. You are cockroaches that we will cleanse this planet of. Goodnight, white.

A lot less than there would be if they didn't have to deal with misogynist alt-right shitheads like you. Burn in hell. I hope you get arrested and thrown in prison for posting on here. At least your country is enlightened enough to have hate speech laws.

> meanwhile, on Soro's change.org
> change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
> 46+K signatures in 3 days

Nice to see you back codefag, how's your broken toe going ?

Damn man, calm down.

BUMPING

Can't you guys just create a new petition and see if it works?

Its nothing to bad, it's just pain. Dropped a 97lb TV on my foot.

Might be useful for you guys.

philnews.xyz/2017/02/pres-duterte-reveals-people-behind-amnesty-international-george-soros-video.html?m=1

bump

Well the problem with that is, and I should add it to the OP.

Is that by default I have been told a new petition will always show 1 until it reaches 150. The problem is that this specific petition has been throw around everywhere and can pretty much be confirmed for 150+ signs.

I thought this was odd because I signed it days ago and noticed it was still at one, but what do these petitions really do?

I'm American so they can't enforce your beloved censorship hate laws you racist fuck. Go rape another 10 year old you NEETfag

Meant to say "good point" new petition when?

They idea is to put them in the spotlight, which makes it harder for them to create chaos, because we would create a good case to ban that scum and some of their followers.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/about#step-by-step

I dont think anybody really expects an immideate ban, but it would be a start to put pressure on their organization.

righteous bump

Bumping so more people see this

I've never noticed a "response" from any petition in the past is my point. What does it actually do?

Bump

Glad to see you back CODEFAG

BUMP

Whatever, m8

>the color

bumping for the destruction of antifa

Gets me every single time.

kek

Did you read my post?
Its supposed to create the basis for an outright ban of antifa.
If there is a petition which calls for their ban, because of the scum they attract, it is evidence for a case against them, so when they chimp out the next time you can just show the current petition and make your case for a ban.

Even if it does achieve anything besides some poor soul who has to read it and notify the some one in the white house about it, the information is available and out there.

These creature wont stop causing chaos and destruction so the more complaints you have about them (need to be documented, like this one) the better.

You wont win the battle with just a single fight.

Good point.

It's just data in a network of tunes unless someone actually acknowlges it. My guess is these petitions go straight into the shitter.

Drupal is fucking annoying, this profile shit is stupid and there is no fucking good way to do anything.

*tubes

>tfw you fuck up Goreposting

add a summary to OP if you want more to care cause this is just a wall of text for me

I Guess i should, I will just split it into parts into the first few posts.

Try to recruit someone on Sup Forums, and sell it as a puzzle/problem which needs to be solved.

> Guys can you help me out with this?
They like to claim the high ground when it comes to stuff like this (not like it is not justified), maybe some of them are willing to do some research.
Would not recommend to go politcal on that board but rather just for shits and giggles.

Sorry that I can not really help with the technical stuff.