Ruralfags: What's your life like?

cityfag here,

why haven't you killed yourself? you live like third worlders and produce nothing of value. You use guns and hunt for your food (fucking disgusting). You're surrounded by fucking trees and animals (barbarian) and you eat nasty plain white people food.

please tell me why we shouldn't have a 3/5ths compromise for rural fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Uh-Oh: Does Donald Trump Know How to Read?

youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg

You forgot we go fishing too. Touching worms and fish so icky desu.

Honestly man the people your making fun of right now are gonna be the ones that survive if shit ever goes down. Do you honestly not believe major cities aren't going to be the fist places to be targeted in any kind of disaster? Citie fags are dependent on other people for everything they need to survive, rural fags are dependent on themselves

The stars, I suppose

It's hard to see the stars in the city

Lol Drumpf

The colloquial european insult "barbarian" was used to refer to the ethnic groups that were democratic and not a monarchy like England at the time.

Sooo I guess your post illustrates how dumb some Americans are.

you'd be dumb enough to eat roadkill. i'd rather fucking die than live off hunting and farming.

This is some baffling bait

I thought the idea of posturing was to look MORE manly

It's genuinely peaceful.
It's the one thing that stops me from killing myself.

I work from home, and when I pull an all-nighter, and come out of work at 5am and see the sunset, and smell the dew on the grass, and the birds chirp, I know it can't bet better than those few moments, in the area I live.

You're the type of poisonous person that I'd come into contact with in London that I want to avoid.
I'd rather be poor and live rough in the South West, then get fucked over in a multicultural hell hole.

You sound bitter and angry, so I'm not going to attack you.

how do you rationalize your existence while disavowing those who produce your cozy lifestyle?

dont insult farmers and ranchers

Rural retards voted for Trump.
Educated city folk voted for Clinton.

I don't even know who is shilling what anymore

>eating roadkill is manly

kek fuck you and your poor redneck standards of masculinity.

>waaah how come rural ppl are actually capable and im not!

op like this are just trying to cause rifts and division amongst usa citizens

probably a soros funded pro civil war shill

see they want a civil war because americans are waking up to the banksters etc

Enjoy your concrete, smog, stress and detachment from people standing right next to you.

You're right. It's terrible here.

capable of what? their existence if subsidized by the government and they produce literally nothing of value.

I think it's too late, but at least we can deactivate the atoms if we need to.

rural fag here : living a nice rural life in Tuscany is the shit. I'm so sorry for you cityfag.

>you live like third worlders

uhhhh

Unlike you rich city fags who pretend to love the environment and want to protect it, rural fags do.

>Buy large plot of land in forest.
>Enjoy that bitch for all its beauty.
and what do city fags do?
>Buy a condo.
>Complain about the environment.

Get fucked, you wish your life was as glorious as a rural fag.
>No cops.
>No drugs.
>No crime.
>No laws.

major metropolitan cities give you this false notion that you're at the center of everything but the reality is far from the truth. you're only experiencing a fragment of reality and distorting it beyond the scope of anyone's imagination. this is why all major metropolitan cities are an enclave of liberalism. you become so brainwashed by the day to day concept of "everyone is just trying to get through their day" that you think you're insignificant in society.

metropolitan cities are a hive mind of mental conditioning.

You might hurt your pussy. Hunting is mean and scary.

Country life is significantly better than urban life, I bet you can't even spend a night or two away from society, sleeping in a tent in the meditatively calm outdoors without having to pay a park for a lot of grass to sleep on because you can't pull your dicks out of your own orwellian nightmare long enough to realize that your own collective marxist bullshit is destroying the environment faster than a billionaire oil tycoon's lewdest wet dreams

>produce nothing of value
when the rurals stop sending food to the cities you won't even have roadkill to eat. Just sewer rats; and when they run out you'll be eating each other. bon apetit

>you live like third worlders
When I lived in the city it was like living in a third world. When I moved to the country my living standards improved massively. Why don't you kill yourself faggot.

>mfw city faggots find out that we can have fires without question
>mfw they've literally asked me if we should get permission from a fire marshal first because they're concerned

>nothing of value
>food
I know I'm responding to bait but come on.

>Retarded shitposter is at it again
>He's aiming to rile somebody up
>Shitskin genetics encode for cackling at the funny sounds his keyboard makes
>His sod insula barely resists the wind
>Behind the shitposter's ancient laptop, a chihuahua's skin dyed like Bernie Sanders' face trembles
>Thunder booms right outside the insulae
>Shitposter leaves his 6'x6' apartment and looks up
>A huge shape in the air eclipses the sun
>It's Natalia Poklonskaya
>Her uterus strains to contain a thundercloud of lust
>She's bloated into a pear that's nearly a sphere
>Natalia drifts to the ground and bounces off a pulsating belly half her height in diameter
>Buttocks forming a peach as wide as Natalia is tall begin flexing, pushing her through the air
>Thighs shaped like doughnuts kick feebly
>Her labia part and close, expelling moist gusts of air to keep her thirty feet in the air
>Shitposter gawps at her breasts and his micro-boner pokes his dogskin hoodie forward
>Her boobs are eggs as big as her belly, stretching her wifebeater to its absolute limit
>Natalia glares at the shitposter, face ensconced within a globe of a second chin
>"REMOVE TARD FROM WEB" she bellows
>Her boobs are hugged together and start lactating
>Shitposter is slammed to the ground by geminal geysers of breast milk as Natalia moans with pleasure
>Last thing the shitposter hears over his autistic screeches is the boom of Natalia's vaginal flatulence
>Shitposter's skeleton is reduced to powder by the current
>Natalia heaves a sigh of relief before suckling at one breast
>Thick, creamy milk dribbles down the corners of her mouth and over her second chin
>She orgasms and one deafening queef launches her ever higher
>Another Natalia appears
>Then another, and another
>Dozens upon dozens of Natalias appear, teenaged versions of their leader
>The clone army sets forth to deliver the same fate to the entire Middle East

Food has no value ?

>when the rurals stop sending food to the cities you won't even have roadkill to eat. Just sewer rats; and when they run out you'll be eating each other. bon apetit

i don't eat carbs. that's all you fat fucking farmers grow anyway. all my almonds, avocados, etc are made by mexicans.

RURALFAGS BTFOO!!!

>please tell me why we shouldn't have a 3/5ths compromise for rural fags?
Because those three fifths produce the raw materials and the demand for them?

corn and potatoes are fucking worthless. that's what farmers in america are paid to grow. i don't eat fucking carbs.

Retarded thread let it sink

Cocks don't have carbs?
Lucky you.

Shit thread I'm summoning the poo in loos to poo in it.
>PRESS P TO POO

Everyone in the world lives off of farming.

>made by mexicans

>grown by
>rural Mexicans

Bait getting more and more obvious.

>all my almonds, avocados, etc are made by mexicans

Almonds are grown by hicks in northern California. Not Mexicans. If you didn't spend your time standing on shit stained side walks inhaling bum farts you'd know this.

Avocados are southern California.

You fucking soft city cunt limp wristed motherfucker. No wonder people are getting pussified these days.

fuck off
i love my crime free mountains and wide open spaces you can keep your crime ridden melanin infested toilets

>I eat only difficult to grow foods that are only available to me because of my inherent national wealth built and fueled by agricultural superiority over the rest of the world.

Really activated my almonds. Literally

>That horrible feeling when your friends from the city come to visit and have panic attacks over a simple fire outside to target shooting with a panzy 22.

>What's your life like?
It's comfy.
>Why haven't you killed yourself
Too comfy.

How's city life? It seems stressful.

Smart City folk voted Hillary, only Rural and Suburban retards voted Drumpf.

>imagine not being able to a create an architectural masterpiece so you worship a literal fucking rocky hill

is this how the cuck brain operates?

You are soft urbanite scum, one based rural alpha male could kill 50 faggots like you with their bare hands. You are literally a domesticated version of what a human is supposed to be, you are a poodle in comparison to wild wolves.

>produce nothing of value.
Except all that food you eat. Not to mention a trump presidency.

My life is super comfy. I live in a log cabin and have a gun for every occasion. I have my own garden and grow pesticide free fruits / vegs, and hunt for unprocessed meat. My property has a well and I raise some chickens as a hobby. 25-30 eggs a week currently.

Meanwhile...you live in a completely artificial environment and are completely reliant on society for everything. If the shit goes down - you are fucked, literally as you become a victim of Tyrone's home invasion habit.

I will never have to worry about food / water / shelter.

When it all goes to shit, were gonna stop all food and supplies to you're degenerate, roach infested, tranny filled faggot farms you call cities. We will blow up the roads so you have to leave on foot after the rioting, and finally, use you for target practice as you flee sodom and gamora.

I AM SOOOO HAPPY I AM NOT (YOU)

Implying a Drumpf presidency is any good. It's hilarious seeing Drumpf crash and burn.

Rural bro telling it how it is.

Rural people are strong and independent. City mud men like you are weak ignorant creatures that can't take care of themselves. You would die within days of not living on the services of others. You are completely dependent on others to keep you alive.

>i live in a wood shack, have to protect myself from wildlife with a weapon, eat shit that comes out of the ground or roadkill.

>rural here,

>why haven't you killed yourself? you live like third worlders and produce nothing of value. You use contactless payment and automated machines for your food (fucking disgusting). You're surrounded by dirty grey buildings and cultural enrichment (barbarian) and you eat nasty plain processed food.

>Ruralfags: What's your life like?
Comfy.

People here are apathetic due to the heavy media glorification of heavily capitalistic lifestyles seen within big cities yet at the same time such emotions drive you to internal isolation and paranoia, which are common within highly intelligent people.

We ourselves have created a society of highly intelligent critical thinkers within the place nobody would have thought to look. The irony here is that due to that apathy and media indoctrination we will destroy our minds with the poison of the devil. The sooner cannabis gets legalized the better.

>short shorts boigril detected

op is pic related

>tips tinfoil
You forgotz da mention thez JJOOOOOSSS XDD

>plain white people food
What is this meme that white people don't use spices, anyway? I'm part Asian, so maybe I'm not white enough...

Quite

*sips coffee*

Quite, Poland

/thread
All urban life is upheld by the illusionary safety net of human civilization. These people have no idea where their food comes from, how to shelter themselves or keep themselves warm. They don't even know where their shit goes. When the shit hits the fan, and the light switch doesn't work anymore, and the supermarkets closed, they are dead branches ready for pruning.
Also Checkem

SHILLS give the chills !!!!!!!!!!

How does it feel to live in a zoo?

>I live in a cubicle, with one window that I pay half my salary to live in, not even own and eat artificial shit out of my electric microwave

I live in the city for financial reasons. Don't shoot me when I bug/out/, please and thanks.

>plain white people food
That's where you're wrong. You assume all rural folks are white to begin with.

You need to work on being more subtle my subhuman friend.

>wake up
>have a coffee and look out the window of my dining room, the view resembles something off a Christmas card
>ride my snowmobile around for an hour or so
>get back home, have a snowball fight with my kids in my huge yard
>laugh as our dogs try to catch the snowballs
Later that night:
>lift in my garage gym (have a huge garage, feels so bad having all this space)
>watch a movie with the wife ;)
>she goes to bed satisfied, play videogames by the fireplace for an hour or two

Such is life in this rural retard land. I don't know how long I can keep going in these terrible conditions, anons.

>B-but there's nothing to do!!!
Yeah, if you're a nu-male cuck that needs to be told how to have fun

i have eaten roadkill before. we live in the woods and when were driving we hit a couple of deer every year.
it is pretty good. cant tell the difference from any other venison.

>staying confined within a piece of land while trying to emulate city things with limited amenities

wow just kill yourself.

>absolutelydegenerate.jpg

i only eat fda certified organic. i also don't eat red meat.

they also produce all the lumber and do all the mining.
and when he said food he meant all the food.
so vegetables, fruit, chicken, beef, pork

Living the dream user.

>trying to emulate city things
Yeah, when I think of cities the first things that come to mind are snowmobiles and huge yards and fireplaces.

terrible bait

1/10, made me respond

damn city folk always driving through the back woods in their lifted trucks, going down to the swimming hole. growing pot in the woods. and getting drunk around bonfires.

We live exactly like first worlders. I'm even posting on fiber internet, which was given to my rural county through a grant.

I don't think you have any idea of what rural life is like in a first world country; it sounds more like you think rural america is like rural Africa.

>you produce nothing of value

Well, if you take out the mills, factories, farms, vineyards, orchards, butcheries, and all the other things we make and sell to the cities, then sure.

>You use guns and hunt for your food (fucking disgusting).

You're an idiot. Did you know that there are these things called cars that can be driven even in rural America? There are also grocery stores in all of our small rural towns.

People hunt for fun and/or because freshly caught meat is superior to old store meat.

>wake up
>make some coffee
>as I wait for my coffee I step outside onto my terrace
>slightly cloudy with strokes of dark blue
>look out over my garden
>look out over the sea
>look at the waves crashing over themselves, over and over
>faint sound of seagulls in the distance
>breathe fresh cool air into my lungs
>a smell comes through the air reminding me of playing in the woods as a child
>feel that feel
>look about for a little while longer, with a smile on my face, before stepping inside to get my coffee
Indeed, OP, rural life sure does suck.

Do you think that rural means white? Do you think that because Mexicans are growing your food they do it in the middle of the city?

Top kok

>Well, if you take out the mills
literally what?
>factories
they're in mexico/china
>farms
mexicans
>vineyards, orchards,
only rich white liberals own these
>butcheries
i don't eat meat
>and all the other things we make and sell to the cities, then sure.
literally nothing.

>Plain white people food

Have you ever heard of Italian food, French food, Spanish food, Belgian food, or American BBQ?

European cuisine is supierior to all others except Japanese food (which is tied with Italian/French food as being some of the best on the planet).

Rural communities can actually be very nice/clean/sustainable.

>i wake up and do nothing but exist

wow im so jealous

>look out over the sea

Because we would kill you without hesitation. What you don't understand is rural people are tolerating you. You wouldn't stand a chance against them in any serious fight, and that's why no one tries to take the powers rural people have away.

>rural rednecks are cultured michelin-starred chefs

wow really made me want to move.

KEK
landlocked countries BTFO

What do you differently? You seem incredibly bitter at rural people enjoying their lives for some reason. One would think you'd be happy living in the city.

Why wait?

Cities would be the ideal place to live, if they weren't infested with minorities. Not sure how it came to be that the most desirable areas in the country are completely overrun with minorities who can't afford rent, how is this capitalism?

Either way, as things stand now the ideal place to be is a suburb 20 minutes or so outside of the city. As they continue to move more section 8 housing to these areas though, rich white people will move back in to the city.

>thinks being around lots of people doesn't increase his anxiety
>likes living surrounded by concrete
>loves lots of noise, light and smog population
>likes being surrounded by brainwashed cucks

>City fag hippies come to a rural area like a forest because they tree huggers.
>Encounter a hunter, a manly man who actively takes part in conservation efforts in his spare time, has planted more trees and donated more money than these fucks.
>Immediately think they are better than him.

It should be the goal of our civilization to weaken the dichotomy between Urban and rural populations.
I've always been in favor of High Speed Rail (HSR) because it means suburbanites could spread the fuck out and commute to a city 2 hours+ away in 1/4 of the time.

As it stands now we need to disincentivize tech industry from city centers.
Cities are the cancer that kills civilization

I think he's trolling.

I have family who live in rural Maine. It's gorgeous and pleasant. The people live a nice and quite life where they and their community all grow most of their own food and build most of their own homes.

I would think that a liberal like you would appreciate that ability to divorce yourself from corporate control and live on your own in nature.

But I guess brainless faggots like you are incapable of critical thinking.

Almost every illogical fallacy
>literally what?
Personal incredulity
>in Mexico/China
Vast composition/division overall generalization
Obvious ignorant troll detected.
If you are going to post here at least look at the sticky

According to many scholars cities were designed to purposefully lower peoples' energy and cut them off from their connection to the universe so they feel small and helpless. That is why all cities are based on luciferian anti-nature designs, and they shine lights directly at the sky so you cannot see the stars and pour concrete over any life they find.

You cannot say that "people" living in cities are human, because what attributes do they share with humans? They travel along a straight line to work, sit in a box for eight hours surrounded by women and Indians, and then back to their box-pen to rest. Occasionally they may walk along a sidewalk line to shop then back along the line to their pen. How is that human?