How do we fix Ireland, lads?

How do we fix Ireland, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pehgHAgQJKs
irishtimes.com/opinion/immigration-will-enhance-irish-culture-not-dilute-it-1.2950711
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave the EU.
Seize back Ulster.
Mass deportations of all foreigners.
Gulags for the liberals.

Make alcohol illegal

>Mass deportations of all foreigners.
RUDE

Potato famine 2.0

leave EU
reunite NI and ROI
be explicitly fucking hostile and disengaged with any country that isn't Scotland or the UK or part of the UK
declare england eternal ally
stop being assmad over oliver cromwell killing people hundreds of years before we were even alive

No, the Alcoholic Lobbyists are too powerful.
You have to go back.

k packing my things up

And what about the national debt?

deport it

Shake down a few leprechauns and steal their gold.

Goo dlad.

Seize all financial institution and leave the Euro currency.
Simpy refuse all debt payments.
Cosy up to England whilst planning to invade Scotland together.

I don't know but I want fuck an Irish girl with my 16.5cm BFC

Make Abortion Illegal Again

Make it Protestant
Ireland was cursed for holding to Babylonian religion
England was blessed for embracing true Christianity

Leave the EU
Accept the Queen
Unify under British Rule
Abandon "irish" and "gaylick" culture

stop pushing all your problems on us. Grow up and act like whites instead of LARPing as an 'oppressed people'

MORE MOSLEMS

How about you start by accepting 100% purebred Irish back in ireland? Ahh thats right, need spaces for the SE asians and moslems to live. Maybe you should build over the old celt graves? None of the "new irish" seem to spend much time there anyway.

Cut out Dublin, and tow it somewhere else.
Cut the South West of England off and stick in in the hole where Dublin was.

send it to the chinks
also this

Join back with England and become Protestant.

Trump is gonna "fix" Ireland right in the ass.

If you've seen all the Trump speeches, he's gonna pull the plug on the tax dodge going on there with US tech companies and banks (literally your entire economy right now).

You're ultra fucked.

We got that national debt by being saddled with the debts of European banks, we pass it on to Brussels where it belongs.

tiocfaidh ar la

By changing your flag because every goddamn time I mistake it for the Italian one.

fuck off ireland

Mexico, where did your sticker go?

It is illegal here.

Just remain sound as fuck. That's the only plan we need lads.

But the illegality of it means fuck all because the girl can just get on a plane to England and have it done there

>Leave the EU.

Just wait till I get my citizenship and then you can leave, thanks

4pbp

>in belfast
>take black cab
>some irish dude rants about the trubbles and blanketmen
>no black man anywhere

It was a total letdown

Get the fucking Catholics out.

Daily reminder that all Ireland is still suffering a brain drain as her finest remain abroad (in Canada). Also daily reminder that Portlaoise is the true capital of Ireland.

Currently in Dublin running a workshop in a college in the city centre. I come here once a year for 2 weeks, and every year I am shocked at the transformation. I think they’re committing suicide at a faster rate than sweeden, they’re just not as far gone.

Whats worse is that their own citizens are delusional to the point where they have accepted the colonial white guilt of their neighbours (despite being colonised themselves). They have had their language / culture stopped from them, they were enslaved (albeit indentured) and yet they still feel responsible for all of the 3rd worlds problems simply by association. Every single student in my class are liberal beyond belief… It’s quite terrifying how their own media has skewed they vision of reality to the point that they want to see their own culture crash and burn again.

Ireland is absolutely fucked. Their low population / massive influx of Nigerians / Middle easterns renders them Paris, or dare I say it Sweene tier within the next decade.

RIP

>within the next decade.
oh lads, Dublin is well beyond that point.

Nuke Dublin.

That will fix everything.

I went to a conference in Paris last year, and I don‘t think Dublin is even close, but over time they will catch up as their citizens clearly want this.

From what I understand, Dublin has been down that road for quite some time.

Thankfully most of the rest of the country is quite different.

Get rid of the Irish

As Krugman said, leprechaun economics

deport all Latvian white niggers

S-SHUT UP

Fucking hell. Looks like we'll be putting up checkpoints and road blocks at the border after all...

Why not do something about it?

Do you guys have a single (serious) nationalist party?

L O L

top kek

Oh no, we're much worse than France. France has a semi-competent police force who have military experience and who are properly armed. The police force in Ireland is an absolute joke, at least the armed response one. Like, we have a gang war happening in Dublin right now, a bunch of guys shot up a hotel last year and they were better armed than the actual Garda Armed Response Unit (who as far as I know wasn't even deployed in response to the shooting).

If someone decided to pull a Nice in this country with a truck they'd be able to kill literally hundreds of people in the city center. Something like Bataclan? Hell, if those people were to shoot up Dublin they'd probably be able to storm the government buildings and literally carry out a coup.

It's mad

I want to see this happen

The irony is that most of our 8,000 person strong army is in Africa and the middle east right now doing UN peacekeeping, which means they'll be on the other side of the planet if that happens. We'll have to wait for daddy England to come save our asses.

>the garda

youtube.com/watch?v=pehgHAgQJKs

I was actually there when that hotel shooting happened, literally kekked when the guy with a machine gun just wounded one guy.

Your gang wars suck, senpai

Ireland needs mass immigration from Brazil desu.

The Irish are culturally incapable of stopping it
>Irish worship money
>Trouble outside? close curtains
>self centred to point of pure ignorance
>literally drive roads through heritage (Tara)
>cultural slave mentality- defer to 'betters'
>forgotten their strengths- God and Nation
>God help yous lads

Ireland has mass immigration from Brazil already. They all settled in a self-created favela in Gort.

Take our Pakis. We'll take your drunks.

[edit] more of your drunks.

No deal, until Trump closes the border to Irish immigrants those drunks are the closest thing we have to a working population.

same would happen in Iceland but armed citicens would tear those mussies apart.

it would take a bit longer to stop someone in the capital but odds are that we wouldn't be losing anyone important because the only logical place to run people over is full of chink tourists and starcuck-level trash

They definitely have enough Brazilians.

They want more of everything…

irishtimes.com/opinion/immigration-will-enhance-irish-culture-not-dilute-it-1.2950711

Lay waste to the farmland, reinstate the potato famine and finish what we started

TFW Britain is the only nation that appreciates all the Irish soldiers who fought bravely throughout history.

Irish culture is simply too robust. Chances are you will denounce your own country and join Ireland when you move here. Plus there's massive diaspora everywhere so like there's that as well.

Plus it's not as mixed in the country, but mainly just Dublin. I'm not as against mixing it up with other euro countries as other people on this board and I appreciate other cultures and races etc. But think we should pay attention and find a good way forward with increasing indigenous Irish population.

>indigenous Irish population.
Liberals will tell you because we're a mix of Iberian, Gaelic, Norman and Norse that there is no indigenous Irish population so non whites can come in as many numbers as they like. Irish Liberals are literally the worst I've seen.

Traditionalism and strong national identity, Christian/secular only education and institutional power for Christians only, disempower hate speech and discrimination laws, ensure that benefits of citizenship aren't granted to non-natives, strong work ethic by only granting temporary benefits to people between work, incredibly strict meritocracy on immigration that removes 99% of shitskins while not being racially discriminatory, prevent public displays of sex and sexuality, do not allow for gay marriage and abortions to get rid of the degenerate libcucks.

Oh wait, these are values every European country should adopt.

Nailbombs.

kick out all non-whites

>should
I agree with you, Shame they don't though.

Retake the North
Literally drive out every outsider
Kick the brits out once and for all.
I saw 4 brits at trinity college the other day with megaphones spewing constant lefty liberal drivel. I cannot fucking wait for the border to happen. I.CANNOT.FUCKING.WAIT.

The anticipation is fucking KILLING me.

Yeah, bummer. Oh well, that was a fun conversation, guys, let's accept that Brazilification of Europe henceforth.

You can abandon Fenian culture without abandoning Irish culture.

Where were they at Trinity? Why were they there?

Lads, we could make Ireland great again. I've seen a lot of posters.
We are the Sup Forums generation. We need to infiltrate politics and secure our people's future.

That's because they were our wars la :^)

There's always those who went to fight Franco, and , erm, other examples.

gas the knackers

Nuke the Pale.

In at the grounds. They had a little crowd. Most didn't pay attention but some did. I think all of them were girls. No clue why they were there lad. They looked like students but I'm not sure why they were fucking around on the grounds.
First thing I'm doing if the border goes up is setting them cunts on fire.

This
Is it true that you Irish have a victim identity? I'm surprised by that, I've read some of Pearse and Collins and got some subtle WE WUZ vibes. Didn't that O'Rossa fellow explicitly say the English were an inferior race and the English language was the tongue of mongrels?

In fairness they were treated quite similarly to Africans.

The fact they are speaking English today is testament to the British Success of Irish colonisation.

National Party is based as fuck desu, I don't know why you Sup Forumstatoe niggers aren't aware of them. Pic related, based Justin Barret party president

How to come up with a proper rebuttal for this?

DOn't really see anything wrong with Ireland except for
Knackers are still alive
and
English has not been completely replaced by Irish

turn off your proxy

Hol up
So You're saying that if some Right wing Radicals Wanted to, they could organize and overthrow the govt with relative ease? And none of (You) have thought to do this? What the fuck man

It appears to me that Ireland's social ills (liberalism, non-white immigration, etc.) stem from their own actions.

Gaelic is a shit tier language.

And your skin is literally shit tier so I don't see why I should care what you say Omar.

It has a nice sound to it

They're a meme party. They'll do well if they get 500 votes in the next election. They weren't even allowed to have their official launch.
Even enough civilians probably could overthrow the government, if you filled Croke Park you'd probably have enough there to take over.

Are you fucking kidding me? THATS the argument they Use?! It's retarded, and easy to counter. That admixture of normans, Iberians, and Celts from Thousands of years ago is what makes the Irish people who they are. A fucking Somalian is vastly different from any of those groups previously mentioned. Just... what the fuck man?

But you WUZ AKTUALY KANGZ
your people aren't niggers, you have actual achievements and heroes to be proud of

just let it fucking burn, all of it

not a very good attitude

Unfortunately the right wing in Ireland is spread out and inactive. Their is no incentive to retake the country if something like Paris or nice were to happen expect massive anger and possibly action but something like that has yet to happen.

Speaking about any of that would just get you laughed at, even here on Sup Forums in this day and age.

By joining Britain again you stupid potato niggers

>National Party
Then what's the best political party in your country then? These guys seem to have fairly solid policies
>fill Croke park
Fucking do it then holy shit, if you have the opportunity, take full advantage of it! Start a right wing group, pic somewhat related, get equipment, train, purge dail, kick shitskins, win