Why is the alt-right rebelling against diversity?

"Diversity is our greatest strength."

America became the greatest nation in the world through diversity. Why is this statement now false?

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2015/11/26/diversity-canadas-strength
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

diversity is a codeword for white genocide

diversity is a code word for white genocide

the only diversity i give a fuck about is blondes, brunettes, and red heads know what im saying?

It was traditionally 90% white. We were made great by a diverse group of white people. The other 10% was worthless niggers who contributed nothing.

Wrong.

America would be a thousand times better if it was only whites. Look how much Hitler accomplished in a few short years.

What evidence do you have that (((diversity))) has contributed anything to America's success?

Yes, diversity means there will be less whites because their genes are recessive. But that's not relevant and doesn't answer my question.

Diversity was always hailed as the greatest thing in America since its inception. It was a country of immigrants.

What has changed to make diversity undesirable?

diversity is the source of destruction.

You need to define 'accomplishments' better. Yes, Hitler improved the standard of life for Germans. But his accomplishments of Hitler were due to extreme authoritarianism. It had nothing to do with the fact that Germans were white. Any similarly authoritarian regime achieved great accomplishments as well. See: China under Mao, Soviet Union under Stalin.

Trump married an illegal tranny whore and all his kids are Jewish.

I think the alt-right loves diversity

>What has changed to make diversity undesirable?

Cumulative empirical research + easily available information + transparancy of information through the internet + forced diversity = more people waking up to the myth of diversity being a good thing

Basically, it's an objective truth that diversity is bad (or that shitskins are worse than whites and asians) and you can't hide the truth forever, especially not in the information age.

All three of you are parroting this bullshit without explaining why it's relevant.

Yes, diversity is bad for the white race. But why is it bad now and not 10 years before? 20 years before? 50 years before? 100 years before?

I cannot provide an argument for why diversity is intrinsically good. It just seems that it's an anachronism that was popular back in the day when most immigrants were from white countries and it has stuck around while America prospered. You can see where I am going with this.

>it was a country of immigrants

European immigrants

Ya, it seems that while America was a country of white immigrants, that was considered diversity and it lead to prosperity because they came from those civilized countries. But as the immigration from non-white countries increased, the phrase stuck around to include them as well. And that may not be necessarily so anymore because we can see what these refugees are doing in Germany and Sweden.

So diversity was only good when it included white countries and that was the immigrant majority. It's just another case of an anachronistic phrase that is now used as a catchy soundbite to appeal to emotion.

>there will be less whites because their genes are recessive. But that's not relevant

Stalin was white, Mao was Asian. Asians are smarter than whites (but less 'creative', i.e., individualistic).

Here's another authoritarian regime - Mugabe. Hmmmmmmm.... Hmmmm..... Hmmmmm.... I wonder, I WONDER, if Mugabe improved the quality of life of his people?

Or, did he chase out all the white farmers to Zambia, and now Zambia is having record harvests while Zimbabwe is starving to death and eating rats and cockroaches.

You can have a look online, there are plenty of authoritarian leaders in Africa - but guess what? The continent is still a shithole.

It's such a MYSTERY why that could be.

Quantity of life in the United States (compared to the rest of the world) peaked in 1965. That same year, President Johnson signed the Immigration Act opening the doors to Asia and Africa. Quality of life compared to the rest of the west has declined ever since.

Canada was recently declared a "post- national" state by PM Trudeau. His father was the one who started the destruction of our identity in 1971 when he states that "there is no ideal Canadian" and instituted multiculturalism, giving tens of millions of tax dollars to immigrant communities to help the preserve their culture rather than adopt Canadian culture. Ethnic diversity is fine, but only if immigrants conform to cultural norms. And immigrants today do not adapt.

not true it was peaking during the time it was 90% european

american declines since the 60s (when shitskin and ''the war on poverty'' began)

end yourself you filthy leaf, i hope one day a bunch of sand-niggers diversify your asshole

95% white diversity idiot. Pisses me off when people say whites were immigrants too. In this case whites were colonists. We didnt come to north america when it was a thriving successful place and expect to get in on it, white people made it great

The US was built and made great by european (white) immigrants. Immigrants from the rest of the world only started entering the US in the ending decades of the XX century when the US already controlled the world.

Homogeneity is actually our greatest strength.

Diversity just causes communities to break apart. People of different cultures don't get along, simple as that. You need a uniting culture to unite people- you can't have "african americans" or "latin americans"- you need just Americans

>White genes are recessive

lol no they're not

The simple truth, Diversity+Proximity=Ethnic conflict. Every single time throughout history and even to this day.

Because it's not just diversity that is currently explained as that. If it'd be diversity with everyone having opportunities dependant on their own qualities of character, intelligence and skill, it'd be okay today people who don't deserve same chances and treatment as everyone else due to lack of abovementioned qualities are treated like they do and often - like they're worth more than others - merely on the basis of their gender, faith, sexuality or race even in situations where neither of those traits should matter.

What right opposes isn't diversity, it's pandering and favoritism wearing the mantle of diversity.

america was 90% white until 1965.

>Diversity is our greatest strength.

Have there always been this many leftists here?

Show me any historical document from before the obama administration that used the phrase "diversity is our strength."

Surely there's an FDR speech or Polk painting with that phrase.

>America became the greatest nation in the world through diversity
Diversity back then : German, french, italians and brits leading the charge while west-africans pick the cotton for them
Diversity right now : Eio white boi gibsmedat

>America became the greatest nation in the world through diversity. Why is this statement now false?
You're confusing white diversity with modern diversity (non-white).

They had a law up until 1965 that prevented non-European immigration.

I hate this shit where people pretend our ancestors loved multiculturalism.

It's the same people who claim allied ww2 vets wanted nothing more than to see their countries filled with blacks and arabs. It's a fucking lie.

Leftist? Dunno. Shitposters posing as some - yeah. But this particular thread isn't bad, at least it does make people regard some leftist idea instead outright shitflinging.

we arent you fAGGOT STOP SHILLIN like we are. im for civic nationalism as its the only chance from to move forward

>Yes, diversity is bad for the white race. But why is it bad now and not 10 years before? 20 years before? 50 years before? 100 years before?

Internet

fuck u mang niggas invented peanut butter and the saturn V rocket (tech was transferred from the pyramids)

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

No, they originally started being paid to come here around election time. They've been here since then but with a lot less intensity than the last 2 weeks or so.

I'm getting pretty sick of the stupid shit they keep trying to spread here

Why does it have to be a historical document? It's a common fucking fact that the left fucking LOVES diversity.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2015/11/26/diversity-canadas-strength

Leftist ideas are mostly bad.

It's not that we don't regard lefty ideas, it's just that we generally reject them because we disagree.

If diversity was what makes a country great then Canada would be better than the US and places like Scandinavia and Switzerland would be hell holes.

What made America great was capitalism, a democratic gov't with checks and balances, access to ample natural resources and not being surrounded by hostile countries. For most of the US's history it was a majority white christian nation.

Scumbag.

Fuck off we're full

America was never diverse, America was European.
Despite Europe consisting of various nationalities, European peoples are closer together genetically than we are to other people. America from its inception up until the passing of the Hart-Celler Immigration Act was 80% to 90% white.
Diversity is Jewish Bolshevism trying to subvert the ethnic majority. Destroying a nation's identity is how you control it.

Get killed, kike.

Where is your proofs that America became great through diversity?

Because I say America became great through capitalist economics.

Also America is not as great as other nations. It has incredibly high crime rates, and that's because of diversity.

The US Government is not democratic, it's republican.

"diversity" is a social construct that has been created by policy makers to avoid real issues and distract from matters that actually need resolution

diversity will not cure cancer or build a space colony

infact, homogenous chinese are ahead of the west on the real issues that matters, thanks to not being distracted by fake issues

you'd have to define diversity first.

It's self-evident. Who were the immigrants then? English, Irish, Italian.

Day of the rake when?

>"Diversity is our greatest strength."

That's what our country says. And Canada couldn't possibly be any more divided than it is now.

Diversity of thought, not diversity of skin tone. When will you Progs learn that the differences that affect behavior can't be literally seen with your eyes from great distances? You people are like children.

>Why is this statement now false
America s good because we took in the good from other countries, not the poor and worthless who'll cost taxpayers money so they can pop out 8 kids never contributing positively to the country.

USA was diverse when they had segregation, you had black people towns, white people towns, asian towns, italian towns, problem is that they started mixing and in past didn't really give other people any firm rights. I mean black people had to sit at back of bus, bunch of nonsense, they shouldn't even allow them to drive on same bus as white people. That's just teasing: "you go sit in the back".

That's not true at all. But I'm glad people believed it and let my family in. :)

>like minded individuals came to America and forced out he natives
>fast forward a few hundred years and governments openly invite refugees, immigrants with different opinions and ways of life
>literally hanging yourself with your own rope

History repeats itself

Those peoples are very similar. Not as diverse as you think.

America didn't become great through diversity. We didn't allow diversity until 1965.

Because diversity will quickly cease to exist once whites become a minority, so will most of human rights and civilised behaviour.

I read a lot of history and I can tell you that diversity never included non whites. whites are a little more 'diverse' in culture and hair/eye color than other races like jap or Arab. That's why they say diverse. Niggers like you say me too! so they can be included and reap benefits from a prosperous civilization. realize the subtle differences.

the previous migrants were interested in integration

muslims wont be reformed

their idol is a warmonger with a 9 year old wife and promises them several 9 year old virgins for working islam on the whites

how can rational people be expected to welcome this pestilence

Ya white diversity. Whites from different countries and backgrounds. It's when diversity which included non whites things went down the shitter

Yea. German irish and english diversity. Not niggers spics and akbar diversity. Fuck off faggot. And kys

Different humans with different views is diversity. Not humans with a ton of apes.

Diversity of thought, you stupid beavernigger. Nowadays it's just about who can pander to hideous shitskins the most. Niggers, spics, street-shitskins, all of these disgusting mongrels.

that should read "selective diversity"

Diversity is a code word for white genocide.

I hate diversity because these people they allow to immigrate will always vote for more government. The end game of diversity is ultimately a single party government. The white man will end up paying for all of these economic migrants thru taxation once they are the majority. Once taxes reach above 40% in this country. I will move it out of this country.

America became great before diversity

as a political slogan "diversity" is just a euphemism for the age old imperial practice of relocating of various groups within the empire to enforce control and expand power over multitudes

ussr, roman empire, 3rd reich all practiced relocation of groups to further their control

>Canadian
>Talking
Sit down. Shut up. Stop thinking you know anything. Stop thinking your opinions matter. Last time papa Britain made us stop beating your ass. Guess what, he's old and weak now. Next time we won't be too tired to cave in your skull after we're done with him.

btw thanks for Molotovs

Historically, America has been a diverse country in terms of European ancestry. However, within the past 50 or so years, that has shifted drastically. Once the flood of Northern and Western Europeans slowed down, immigration policies took a drastic shift due to the Cold War. Ideally, we should have been more accepting of Eastern and Southern European immigrants rather than people from third world shitholes.

Diversity does not thrive in nature. It's a wholly unnatural thing that the left forces down our throats.

America was great long before it became diverse. Immigrants came here to take advantage of the Anglo success, not to make what was already made.

What about an Asian QT

>ALT right is fiction
>caring

Nobody cares about diversity, it's like going on holidays... Everyone in their own space unless they are visiting.

It was the British Anglo-Saxons who first flooded America with Central Europeans in the form of a mercenary army.

With no diversity , there would be no nature you stupid fuckshits. Look up biodiversity and the problems modern day agriculture experiences from monoculture , if that doesn't make your head explode. Stupid monocultural 'murican dipshits

By promoting mass immigration you will over time destroy the races and their unique cultures.

We love diversity so much we don't want a fucking melting pot.