This photo really personifies the vibe I get from basically all of Sweden's government functions...

This photo really personifies the vibe I get from basically all of Sweden's government functions, extreme unprofessionalism. The photo looks like it's taken in an elementary school, the women look extremely depressed and the law they're signing isn't even real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPynZgJgMt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is that painting behind them?

Read Assemblywoman by Aristophanes

He predicted what an all female government would be like 2300 years ago.

they look depressed and sloppy as shit.

"Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream." - Rush Limbaugh

Feminism never made any woman happy.

> Aristophanes

He really had his shit together.

>they look depressed and sloppy as shit
What's worse is really the whole image. Compare to how professional the Trump photo is, especially the room they're in.

Sweden is fucked and were next.

>This photo really personifies the vibe I get from basically all of Sweden's government functions, extreme unprofessionalism.

This.

and yet, their ancient culture still follows them around, judging them, until Ragnarok

They were signing a law committing all future governments to a climate change target of some kind.

Sweden is making itself less energy-competitive! That'll show Trump!

>all those cis white males

that clearly isn't the same wheel

>

it is the same wheel, just tilted to the side.

just like you can have the swastika aligned along various axes, so can the sunwheel be.

Have of them are Jews, but yeah it's still better than women.

its probably some co-opted feminist version

>Sweden is making itself less energy-competitive!
It wasn't a real law they were signing, it's just a novelty photo, but the fact that they chose to describe it as such makes it even more cringeworthy.

Pic related: The high res version they uploaded to Facebook, in case you need it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPynZgJgMt4
Germany will always be one step ahead of you.

MEIN GOTT, you're right

>The disdainful look of contempt on queen bee #1.

>She just signed a government program to subsidize strap on dildos for gender fluid fox kin.

>MFW sweeden is done.

>all those cis white women
Sad!

>sup Sup Forums name my band
can we get this shit started

The pregnant one is kinda cute

look at the desks: sweden has a fucking piece of shit from ikea, while the US has a historic piece of history

Guess the color of the baby Sup Forums

You're missing the token white male cuck who doesn't lift and maybe something like an indian woman wearing traditional indian shit, to really hammer home the cultural diversity

Atleast wear some fucking makeup or something, some of them look like they just woke up

There is no way that shit can actually be the PM desk. Does anyone know for sure?

Nothing in Sweden is real.
This is just a bad dream.

I'm pretty sure it isn't, that photograph was taken by a single political party.

>token pregnant women
is this the new token black?

B L A C K E D

who the fuck allowed that pregnant cunt at work? did she come just for the photo op?

Are they now trying to turn this into joke after someone with some knowledge and insight told them they fucked up badly?

kek

Sweden is done, yes but they fucking drag us into abyss with them.

RED

They're acting like fucking juvenile kids.

As if trump gives a single solitary shit about their hissy fit.

It's neither a "PM's desk" nor is it from IKEA. The desks and all other furniture is from Swedish office supply companies. It's pretty good quality stuff and about 10 times as expensive as stuff you would find at IKEA. It's all in "Scandinavian design", which means sparsely decorated, utility-oriented and aimed at durability. Vintage furniture is quite rare in Swedish offices, even in the upper echelons.