Damn, fucking Russia is fucking hell, fucking Latin America, but there is still a bitch and cold...

Damn, fucking Russia is fucking hell, fucking Latin America, but there is still a bitch and cold, and now I'll tell you why this country is shit.

1. Terrible low salaries. If you do not live in Moscow or Pitersburg, you are ready to work for 10,000 rubles (100-200 euros) for 10-12 hours a day on which a plant because it is very difficult to find a job.
2. disastrous mentality, tolerant and full no kindness. The entire population of ultra-right, conservative and very angry, often likes to Use insults and loves to fight and is ready to beat anyone who does not agree with their point of view, can easily kill.
3. Horrible government. Putin, in fact - a dictator, and all the power here is terrible, any criticism of the government is not maintained, all who are against the current regime in prison or soon to get even for a post in the social network, you can go to jail. And the power of living is very rich and almost all millionaires, officials are terrible, and this despite the fact that the majority of the poor population.
4. disastrous climate. If you're not in the Sochi gotovsya to what 9 months of the year - winter and very cold winters, the temperature drops to minus 10-20 degrees Celsius, and it is very annoying.
5. Horrible architecture. All of these square blocks of flats is ugliness and squalor
6. No social assistance. Hospitals are terrible, small pensions, police terrible laugh and can not do anything even if you get beaten in the street.
7. Stray dogs. Because of stupid zoozaschitnikov stray dogs are caught and not if the was on the street nobody cares. These dogs get in packs and can bite people and even kill and nobody cares. If try yourself getting rid of these dogs get into the prison.

I hope this text will help you to realize that Russia - shit and live here is to live in hell, I'll leave next year in Poland and finally forget this fucking country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLKReOxqBzU
youtube.com/watch?v=pWpm_7svtk4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzb2H-ha8wg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJ1i6thWw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=BLKReOxqBzU

youtube.com/watch?v=pWpm_7svtk4

Nice englando, you fucking inbred.

+15, pls

still say I just Ukrainian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>more russians in poland
pls no

How long until you're thrown into prison and forced to eat soup for the rest of your life?

i dont want to live in hell i want to live in normal counry

>9 posts in thread
>6 posts by this ID
Are you even trying, son? I mean it's hilarious, but still. One must have some dignity.

sounds like a place i'd love to live at

This thread would be full of:
1. LIES!
2. YOU R PROXY HOHOL!1!!!
3. NO PROOF!
4. LIES!!!1
5. RUSSIA STRONG!! LIES!!

At least you aren't Romania.

Sounds a lot like Serbia desu senpai.

i talk the true
yes
romania is better

serbia is minirussia

Stop being a pussy

learn spanish come to south america

atleast you are going to whiten out our population a tiny bit

I'm sorry to hear that you are miserable there. good luck getting out! I wish America would take you

All it takes is a bit of cover and paint...

touche
now kys, you disgusting liberal neet

>i dont want to live in hell i want to live in normal counry
Most Poles consider Poland hell too user.

Yeah but the setting makes for great video games.

Thanks for killing the dream, I wanted to live in Kamchatka

>1. Terrible low salaries.
GDP PPP 2016:
Latvia: $25,740
Lithuania: $29,900
Estonia: $30,952
Poland: $27,654
Bulgaria: $19,839
Romania: $22,319
Ukraine: $8,230

whenever i visit eastern europe i cant stand going to babcias farm, i only stay in the city where there's actually shit to do. otherwise everywhere else is shit

t.south slav

I agree, you're horrible. All Russians are scum and your tourists are dirty and absolutely horrible.

>tfw no Russian qt to save

Isn't that Grozny though?

I kinda want to visit Russia. What are some good places for an American like me to go and whats the best month?

I'd live in a block in Russia any day over wage slaving in this nigger loving shithole.

>dont
>go get cultural enrichment from western european countries

>tfw trying too hard

Fuck off we're full

>salaries
>posts (((GDP))))
kys

Listen, Ivan, I'm giving your country my money whether you like it or not. It's up to you to decide what part gets it.

-1. Чoц have cффl leттeяs

It's not all bad, vlad

Oh, yes, who cares that people pay more for things like heating in winter, fuel, electricity, other services and goods than in Russia. All that it matters is the salary in euros, right? Fucking dumbass.

You'll get your ass kicked in Russia, they're not nice people and they know how to fight

Those are not paint. It is a thermal treatment thing for the walls that keeps the heat in.

This is a true. I really don't understand why some europeans and americans like this shitty place

Lol why do Finns hate Russians so much, just because of WW2?

>You'll get your ass kicked in Russia
Yeah, nah. That's a lie.

Nobody unironically likes Russia. It's just a meme.

It's okay, I grew up in Brooklyn, NY in the 80's. I doubt Russians are worse than nignogs.

>people pay more for things like heating in winter, fuel, electricity, other services and goods than in Russia.
>(((GDP))) number somehow should demonstrate that

Its kind of frightening to realize that the reality we live in is in fact dystopian. All I want to do is to seclude myself from all the responsibilities. I do want a job. But there's a lot of anxiety. I hate this cold climate that Finland has. Summer makes me so happy.

Then why is it white you retard?

> I doubt Russians are worse than nignogs.
Chechens are. They smart version of nignogs. Thing that you absolutely don't want.

At least no SJWs and racemixing propaganda right?

GDP PPP takes into account the cost of living.

>I grew up in Brooklyn, I'm a real tough guy
Nah, you're a faggot New Yorker just like the rest of them. Probably some 5'7 guido

Here's a video of you in Russia youtube.com/watch?v=Uzb2H-ha8wg

New Yorkers are faggot manlet Italian wannabes

>racemixing
There is no such word in Russian language. Concept of race is banned by Constitution.

>50 posts
>still no story about ritual burning of fecal stalagmite
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJ1i6thWw0

> Probably some 5'7 guido

Kek, not even close.

I'm not sure why you (you)'d me, but thanks. Have one in return.

I confirm this. There's nothing redpilled about Russi and Eastern Europe in general. Their intolerance of other nationalities is just because they're uncivilised morons.

>tfw Vienna
>police recently captured 20 Chechen "refugees" with machine guns
>liberal press is all about "#notterrorism, probably just gang related, everybody calm down"
REEEEEE, why do even even accept them in? They can fuck off back to Russia and have their "gang related" violence at home.
I hate this weak state so much.

And mixes it with corporate and government revenues and expenses providing result absolutely disconnected from salary-men well been.

It does not absorb heat from the sun. It works by insulating the building. It is usually panels then an unusually thick, weird paint.

Nice try, you CIA shill.

Russia looks like a baddass country. Educated. Free of invaders. Has petrol, gas and space ships. I've seen in TV the people marrying with 20 something years, which in the EU would be 40yo as nobody can afford a house.
Stop larping John and fix your colonies first, we are starting to have certain doubts about capitalism and shit.

I just wanted to keep you in the loop since you replied. Sort of like CC'ing someone on an email

>If you do not live in Moscow or Pitersburg
I'm doing fine in Sochi. Glory to Russia, deport all hohols.

Russia also has a lot of aids

They mix their inferior Slavic genes with that of the proud people of the Steppes. Half of people in Central Asia is now half-Russian mutt

That guy wasn't a white American, he was some spic larping as one, you could tell by his behavior slapping that girl's ass.

Wow...sounds just like Kanuckistan...

Yeah right you are just retarded.

My family used to live in Ulyanovsk but immigrated to Israel when I was 5

Every time I go back to visit family in Ulyanovsk I thank god my parents left that shithole, kek.

This unfortunately, I see a lot of Russians who clearly have Asiatic, Turkish admixture.

He would pass for white in America if that's what you're trying to say

It's unfortunate the Russians didn't put shoot every last Jew into a ditch for their crimes against Rus people in early 1900s

Well yes, plenty of countries receive foreign aids.

Projection.

The grass is always greener shit, somehow Mother Russia is obviously a White man's paradise just because it's problem aren't the same as the West's.

We're all fucked, just some are more fucked than others.

You're disgrace to the Motherland, you fucking liberal degenerate
Hang yourself

That sounds cucked

These schemes are very common.

St. Petersburg is pretty nice. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in Russia though.

Mongols, Jews and Turks were in Russia first, before the snow niggers from Viking land arrived and ficki ficki'd the native women

That explains why Russia gets worse year after year

What happened to you guys? You used to have some of the most intelligent people in the world

I bet he's just a faggot in hiding xD

Hes probably a shill on a ruskie VPN.
If he were legit, then I'd say this is the beginning of your cuckening. Red square maidan soon.

>liberal
Stop this meme already

Who cares who was there first. Russians conquered it, it's theirs now. Russians aren't Westerners, they don't care about "muh colonial guilt".

HAHA FOUND YOU!
ul. Ostrovskogo, 17/24
Dianon, travlya!

>He would pass for white in America if that's what you're trying to say

Maybe in the SJW universities

I have grown up around slavic immigrants all my life, including those from Russia, Poland, Ukraine etc. I went to a high school that was 15% Russian. They form cliques and get into fights with the mexicans, blacks and arabs. I always wondered why they didn't join the popular white kids and be part of their clique, from their behavior I saw that they just don't fit in with white Americans, different standards, different behaviors.

spb has to be first

>Russians aren't Westerners, they don't care about "muh colonial guilt".

Putin lets Kadyrov fuck his wife desu senpai

The Motherland appreciates your contribution. Drones incoming.

>colonial guilt
>what is Russian Muslim is a good Muslim because they are part of (((Russian culture)))
Literally Britain and Pakistan 2.0.

What?Is -10 to -20 Celsius supposed to be cold in Russia?
We get that over here and we are fine even though we are supposed to be Dinarid niggers?
I thought Russia is colder.

If you serious about visiting Russia- I would suggest Murmansk just for salmon fishing

Petersburg for museums, kunstkamera and stuff

Just avoid Moscow like plague

>not wanting to live in glorious Stalker

I though homosex was banned in Russia?

That's a fairly recent phenomenon with Putin, isn't it?

why is russia always overcast.

No really. First hit in the google by the name of the store. Google spying capabilities are scaring me.

>14 - negative 4
>Cold

North Dakota master race here that ain't shit

Mykola Ukropenko pls go

Commie were cucks and nigger huggers even more. Sent immense resources to shitskin countries "fighting colonial oppression".