You voted for Trump, right user? Every Trump supporter gets one free ride on us, the gals

>You voted for Trump, right user? Every Trump supporter gets one free ride on us, the gals.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/20/14061660/women-march-washington-vote-trump
popsugar.com/news/What-Percentage-White-Women-Voted-Trump-42690419
fortune.com/2016/11/17/donald-trump-women-voters-election/
nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us/politics/white-women-helped-elect-donald-trump.html?_r=0
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3DPD

If that pussy worth money then just give me your food vouchers instead.

>iPhone

I see some slight cellulite on that ass cheek, which is fucking great. I love soft jiggly asses. I don't care how many little craters they have in them. I don't care that that ass is gonna be hanging like soggy flapjacks in 5 years. All I care about is right now. Live in the moment. Practice mindfulness. That is the true path to peace.

this picture is fuck old do you have anything new?

sure did honey.

new let me up in that pickup i wanna open this thing up.

Mick Foley's daughter on the left

The one on the right is Noelle Foley. Plenty available.

I did, but you're too white for my tastes.

Those sluts fucked like 30 million guys? Disgusting

tfw too intelligent for white women

Right actually, fucked up there

As in WWE Mick Foley?

Probably more than I should

You're not going to hit me with that piece of ham are you?

Yeah bro

i call last

Implying Trump girls are sluts. Lib girls are either sluts, lesbian, or frigid.

Damn, that ugly motherfucker must've banged a literal goddess to counter-act his fuck ugly genetics.

Daily reminder American women are the most based on earth

Daily reminder Trump would have never won without their millions of based votes

Daily reminder its you, not them

>and they say white woman aren't T H I CC

madman

I voted for Trump but white women are evil and want to destroy the white man. You don't deserve my dick

I want to sniff a blonde, Trump-supporting girl's asshole so fucking bad. I bet it would smell amazing.

They still voted more for Hillary than they did Trump. What are you talking about?

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mick was a dapper gentleman before all the deathmatches

Hello fellow white man

I, too, hate white babies

The married 45+ white women are based because they are the ones who scraped by the white women majority vote.

Don't kid yourself into think there are 20 something college qts who saved the wyt wimmin vote.

That is mick foleys daughter

Huh, you really activated my almonds.

>some vote the way i dont like
>theyre all whores

Permavirgin logic

> I know you voted Hillary user, tonight's going to be fun.

I implore you to watch any Milo/Shaprio/Gavin/any conservative speech, every last one has tons of based white qts

By hating your own women youre doing Schlomos work for him user

>I know you voted Hillary
yeah sure thing, blowjob now please

What should happen to those people

>Yeah goy stop making white babies

I am gay, try posting cute men next time.

I wouldnt say "tons" and look at the protestors, for every decent white grill theres like 3-4 upper middle class indoctrinated banshee white whores who are hellbent on our destruction.

Im all for marrying white women and producing white kids but dont fool yourself into thinking there is a healthy supply of good ones.

RIP Ivan

Gross fatties. Don't talk to me.

> user, I'll make voting Hillary worth it for you

total mad lad

I drooled a little.

If it isn't the white man, it isn't the white man. White women are a cancer and will sell out to the Jews very easily. We really should be putting them in rape cages where they belong. and drown/execute them when they are no longer useful to have babies.

Im not delusional user, I know most younger women lean liberal. Most younger men do as well.

Imagine being a young 20 something white qt with conservative leanings, she somehow finds her way here, agrees with most and loves the dankness of our memes

Then she makes a thread trying to relate to us and shes told shes a blacked antifa whore and should kill herself

Its up to us to make sure they know theyre welcome amongst our ranks, otherwise its guaranteed theyll secede to groupthink and join their liberal friends even though they disagree with them. Because theyre fucking nice to her.

>daily reminder its you, not them

Nice nose! Oink oink!

okay chaim

I'm sure she's just devastated to hear you think that about her user

Thanks for your input, fellow white man

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/20/14061660/women-march-washington-vote-trump

popsugar.com/news/What-Percentage-White-Women-Voted-Trump-42690419

fortune.com/2016/11/17/donald-trump-women-voters-election/

nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us/politics/white-women-helped-elect-donald-trump.html?_r=0

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory

The bitch on the right is Noelle Folley. She's Mick Folley's daughter and she's a libcuck who's dating a clown.

Fucking beautiful

Thank you based white women.

>33% of hispanic men, 13% of black men are based

What did they mean by this?

yeah boi, where do i sign up

They couldn't read the ballot and voted wrong

cut the chaff from the wheat
we could do without at least 50% of the minorities in this country

Legal Hispanics hate illegals and black Christians are as conservative as it gets.

We need to be celebrating this so hard.

We need to be making sure they feel welcome amongst our ranks as well, but only the based ones

Dont get me wrong I fucking hate niggers, but them voting for us is liberal kyrptonite

> Legal Hispanics
Complete garbage, they constantly vote for more rights for illegal immigrants, for more handouts, more Left-Wing anti-white minority racial agitation, etc.
> black Christians are conservative
What a load of shit, they're the most religious demographic in America, 90% of them identify as Christians, and they vote 90% Democrat

WTF is that thing

Yes please!

> Go fill out that ballot now and you'll be glad that you did