Becoming the Jew

Have you taken the final redpill yet?

>be the government
>people always telling you to get a job, cancel your pension (wtf would I do that for?)
>everyone complains about you right next to your face but they don't even recognise you
>every single time I take a 2 second break some asshat with rainbow hair is calling me a lazy cunt and threatening to kick me out of my house.

>people always telling you to get a job, cancel your pension
Who in their right mind would expect you to even consider this?

they got control. they own media. they own people coz people watch media. being right wing is just losing so i´m gonna start winning at life and do what the winners do which is spreading degeneracy while being greedy as fuck cult member with no real emotions for goyim

hollywood did nothing wrong rememb 6 mil.

Hello fellow white man

I, too, love the Jews

This is now a merchant thread.

It was simpler times when they were the primary foe of Sup Forums

Isn't this what hitler did?
Get power of media, get power over banking, get power over intellectuals, get power over art. And finally be ethno nationalist

yes then he killed all the gullible retard jews, leaving only the smart, rich, international jews after the war.

Great going Hitler.

He was the only guy to arrest a rothschild you retard. Did you want him to magically dick slap all jews out of existence?

they think the jews fund me.

really it's like that tangram game but instead of paper triangles it's where to place the voting borders to maximise votes for (myself).

true conservative white men support the jews. anti-semitism is a strictly leftist idealogy. remeber hillary's promise to wipe israel off the map?

t. JIDF

you libtards are all fucking retarded. if I was jidf wouldn't I be saying that the right wing is evil for hating jews?

Kek. You need to train more your shilling. Sorry if I offend but It's a little bit obvious. Are the jidf offices hiring interns or something?

>believing the holohoax
if you think jews were treated poorly in nazi germany you are a brainwashed leftist.

thanks for correcting the record.

it's called gerrymandering but I suppose you know that. is that all you do for your job function?

Shalom

can't you anti-semitic leftists go back to tumblr where you belong? are you still butthurt about madame president losing?

Anti-semitic?????
No!!! I love jews. In fact i want them very, really warm and comfortable. Also pretty warm. Maam president included.

>hello fellow conservative...
it's too late. you've been exposed, ctr.

Are you fucking retarded?

>it's too late. you've been exposed, ctr.
This is hilarious!!1!!!
Do JIDF interns get paid?

you're the retard if you're falling for shills.

typical shill behavior, once you're found out you call everyone else a shill.

No u

do you mean becoming the jew in the sense of tactics and actions taken then yes Sup Forums has very much become the jew if you take a good look at it

Reminder, Sup Forumss new religion is judaism

Dude. Just enjoy it. You found an actual JIDF Though this one lacks cognitive abilities.
See pic

>the final redpill is to become what you want to destroy

>fighting fire with fire