Does this have potential...

Does this have potential? I want a way to show my support for the white race like the niggers have that won't get me in trouble right away. I wish we could reclaim the Roman Salute

No. That's totally cringe. I admire the sentiment but that will not get you there

kek this is pretty gud

>Why can't we raise open hands?
You're american, you can. If you mean...
>Why can't we basically do the Nazi salute without people getting upset?
...check out a World War II history book.

HOW
DO YOU
FUCKING
DARE
COMPARE
THOSE
TWO
???

fucking niggers

>tfw Italians aren't even 1% as based as the Romans were
Fuck that stupid fucking meme boot shaped catholicuck country and their meme love of berlusconesfag

Maybe you shouldn't use shitty larpers

Because whites were never than oppressed or enslaved majority in this country. Get mad, but it's a fact. White hate holds much more sway and much more problems than black hate.

>reclaim roman salute
Whites and Nazi's claimed it, and now it means what it means. Blame yourselves.

allahu akbar.
world star.

Same same.

>Whites and Nazi's claimed it, and now it means what it means. Blame yourselves.

Everyones a Nazi nowadays. If everyone is a Nazi, no one is.

I just wanted to get the idea out there. Hoping the meme machine would take it up

Don't be apologetic about it. And don't be an autist about it. We all know what roman salute means in this day and age.

true, it's more about pointing out the double standard than actually trying to """"""""normalize""""""" nazi salutes again. With that said, I really want to be able to do something to show my love, respect, and loyalty to the white race the way nigger can raise their fists for nigger loyalty

Stay in school.

That's literally all you need to do to be better than niggers.

well fucked that up when I was a piece of shit sixteen year old. Now I'm a fucking NEET in my early 20s....

Get a job, a wife and couple children.

Never too late to go back or snag a GED.

Don't give up because that leads to the dark side.

Next step after giving up is justifying why you gave up. Nigger tier.

Actually working on the job now. Wife will be next. Since the God Emperor took office I've actually been really pumped and motivated. The future looks bright.

>...check out a (((World War II history book.)))

>reclaim the Roman Salute
The Bellamy salute was never Roman to begin with, but I do agree with the sentiment.

Want to prove yourself to your heritage?

Try self-immolation.