Sup Forums Pepe The Frog and 'Kek' Meaning

Hello Sup Forums.org/pol/ users,

A number of journalists have been on this website recently to correct this "Pepe" racist frog fake news story, as well as this "kek" language. It would be a good idea to help clear out some confusion about these things.

"Pepe" is the nickname of Pepper, the green frog that is Sup Forums's mascot. This comes from Sup Forums's logo, which is of four green pepper leaves.

Pepe is simply what the users here post as. This is similar to how a bunch of hackers call themselves "Anonymous". It's just a single name representing a single group.

As for "Kek", that's simply short for "KKK". If you say it out loud, it's too repetitive. This is like how, with webpages, you don't say 'double-yoo double-yoo double-yoo dot', but might just say 'dub dub dub dot'. So instead of 'Kay kay kay', if you try to pronounce it, it sounds like 'kek'. This also makes it harder for Google to include Sup Forums posts in search results for 'kkk'.

I hope that helps anyone who is coming here looking for more information.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zDHnmmeRyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HEIL PEPE
LONG LIVE KEK
Check digits

kek pepe memes

its the holy trinity

>As for "Kek", that's simply short for "KKK". If you say it out loud, it's too repetitive. This is like how, with webpages, you don't say 'double-yoo double-yoo double-yoo dot', but might just say 'dub dub dub dot'. So instead of 'Kay kay kay', if you try to pronounce it, it sounds like 'kek'. This also makes it harder for Google to include Sup Forums posts in search results for 'kkk'.

Lurk more faggot.

get the fuck off my board you insufferable faggot

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I see digits, but it looks like you contacted the wrong god.

>these digits wasted on being this new

top kek you fuckin mogrel, this information couldnt be more incorrect. Kek is lord, not some alternate pronuciation of kkkfaggots

I am Pepe

kek will smite you

>hi I've been on Sup Forums for a week

All hail Pepper

Praise him

nice try faggot

RULE 1: Sup Forums doesn`t allow any snek-stepping
RULE 2: Kill all commies

Kek has spoken

Dont fall for this bait. Its a journalist

>Michael

OP ban for mentioning 4 pepper leaves in

Sup Forums is a board of peace

keked

Hilarious, OP.

Kek is clearly an abbreviation for our friend Totakeke, or KK Slider

Shadilay

Ree

Sup Forums is a board of peace, either lurk moar and figure it out for yourself of fuck off back to msnbc faggotnigger.

I would like to order some digits please.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zDHnmmeRyw

OP is a Jew trying to promote the KKK instead of looking at the new. Kek is the Egyptian frog god you sneaky scheming degenerate kike

Are you Vsauce Michael?

Sounds like OP is a faggot.

No, I am not.

can't wait to finish my pepe studies. maybe meme for russia afterwards

>those heels
Looks like she was kinda cute when she wasn't dead

omg is she okay?

NICE DIGITS!!!

Why are those two Rabbi included? They seem to generally be in agreement with white nationalists---anti-multiculturist and anti mixing.

she is just taking a nip

kys, merchant

OP truly is a faggot. Super low power.
Well under -9000

---Troll-O-Meter---
. . . . . 5 . . . . . .

>White nationalists say they want their country to themselves
>Japanese nationalists say they want their country to themselves
>Mexican nationalists say they want their country to themselves
>Okay

>Jewish Rabbi in Israel, a literally religious/ethnic state, tells jews to keep to themselves.
>not okay
>promoting multiculturalism

How?

Trips don't lie
Trips=truth

Pepe is just a frog from a comic people use to express emotion (sad Pepe, smug Pepe, feelsgood Pepe, etc)

Kek is an esoteric memetic thoughtform and if you don't know specifics you should fuck off right now.

OP are you slightly homosexual?

>kek=kkk
wtf faggot???

>Pepe=Pepper
more wtf?

>And Pepe is NOT made based on Sup Forums logo
get a life and LURK MORE!

Thanks CNN

Because Jews are the loudest voices preventing white only countries or any other country that doesn't want jews

Please do not confuse the meanings. We would like to present true and honest facts to counteract any fake news.

fuck off, michael.

Because a conservative Rabbi is the same as every other jew? Give me a break. That's like saying that Richard Spencer and Hillary Clinton are the same since they're both white.

Someone wants the poor old nigger to be the one getting hate. Everyone on this board is repelled to the conniving Juden.
THE THREAT IS FROM ABOVE NOT BELOW

I think you should also try to help clear up misconceptions as to which boards like to post Pepper. I think a lot of people believe he's mostly posted on boards like Sup Forums.org/pol and Sup Forums.org/r9k, but statistics confirm that most Peppers are actually posted on Sup Forums.org/ic and Sup Forums.org/trv, the most popular boards on the site.

honestly it's like ww2. jews had star patches. homosexuals have pepe

Jews are loyal to Jews only.

Yeah she's fine.

kek stands for kill evil kikes

Just checking digits. Kek be praised.

The other boards may have sparse posts featuring this frog, but it is widely known on this website that images of Pepe do relate directly to this board and its users. Sup Forums.org/pol/ in particular has been getting a lot of media attention, particularly over the last 11 months. Sup Forums.org/r9k/ is of comparatively little significance because it is comprised of teenage boys dealing with feelings of sadness and angst, and little else.

>Pepe is simply what the users here post as. This is similar to how a bunch of hackers call themselves "Anonymous". It's just a single name representing a single group.

WRONG!!!

Pepe is just our meme lord and we use it to transmit a certain emotion, feeling, mesage... Pepe is a PERSON (not a real on), we dont identify as him we identify him as us, thats how it works.
He is like a character from your favorite book

>As for "Kek", that's simply short for "KKK".

I keked on this, kek

Kekism is a religion of peace.

retard

Those are their origins. How new are you?

I thought liberals could speak spanish after all they like to push metizos so hard, top fucking kek

I don't know the history of the frog itself, but I can tell you the "kek" interpretation as "kkk" is incorrect.

Kek is an evolution for how people laugh. It went from Lol to Lel, and perhaps branched off to Wew and other 3-lettered noises. Kek is sort of the sound you get if you laugh but it's like a quick gurgle in the throat, sort of like snorting. "Top lel" evolved into "Top kek". Perhaps Kek was a mistype of Lel because the keys are so close together.

As people were posting Pepe with "kek" as a means of laughing about something, the name just stuck and evolved into the "God".

Stop being a retard trying to rope us in with the KKK and Anonymous. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

but are they homoiousios or homoousios? (important question)

top zoz desu

fuck off with this stale pasta

that pic makes me realize we have meme'd too close to the sun....

kek is the Egyptian god of chaos ccn

I always thought kek came from the Korean lol ㅋㅋㅋ which is basically kekekekeke

and for a little while it was jej so where the hell does kek even come from

in WoW if you say lol as a horde, alliance players will see that as kek

vise versa its bur

who the fuck even says the www part? is this 1997?

Pepe. The last frog that isn't gay.

Goddamn you all are fucking embarrassing

>being this autistic
>missing the point this hard

I'm not sure if I should be pissed off they're getting away with this or dying of laughter at how stupid this is.

Heil Hitler Stormbrothers.

homoousios

>taking this place seriously
DUDE, CNN, NBC Whoever the fuck you are, THIS. PLACE. IS. SATIRE
make nothing of it.

This is best pepe, nuking faggotry
Tis smile

That bag
Topkek

just hanging around

is this trolling or baiting serious? i cant tell anymore. pls kys

>As for "Kek", that's simply short for "KKK"

I, in fact, am Grandmaster Frog of the KeKeK
our plan can't be thwarted by your puny efforts

Kek

You shut your whore mouth. I know who you are David and I'm gonna cut your tongue out.

Pepe isn't Sup Forums's mascot you fucking newfag.

ash al yid
praise kek and prophet pepe memes be upon him