Who are ((They)) ?

1) Is the world being operated be a Breakaway society of Satanist Pedophiles?

2) Is the world being operated be a Breakaway society of Greedy Jews?

3) Is the world being operated be a Breakaway society of Mad Scientists?

4) ((They)) All Exist and are fighting for control of the Earth?

I NEED ANSWERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4Gotl9vRGs
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need a quick rundown?

Fuck off with that stupid forced meme.

They all work together, but only the highest echelons are aware that their master is Saturn/Satan. Basically it's kikes/Freemasons/neorosicrucians/black magicians/pedos/the Vatican working as a loose alliance to serve the Prince of Darkness. The next step in their master plan is to tear holes in the veil which seperates our dimension from the heavens and hells so that demons (AKA """aliens""") can enter our reality

its not a meme

Can you Red pill me on Satanism and Religion?

Why

youtube.com/watch?v=p4Gotl9vRGs

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Bumping for Answers

all your answers here at this get

The nose knows

More Please

This is what is referred by (((They)))

This is a tiny fraction of what i seek.

Good and Evil exist.

Evil are all those who oppose GOD and GOD's plan for this creation. This includes the fallen angels the Bible refers to (they rebelled when refusing to serve MEN as GOD commanded them to). The Fallen Angels also had children from human wives called Nephilim (Elohim, Annunaki are descentants of the original Nephilim), When they Nephilim and their descendants died, those spirits where refused entrance to heaven and remain on Earth. These fallen angels (Satan, etc are all immortal) and evil spirits conspire with those humans who are willing to serve them. They bribe them with money, power, fame, technology to keep them in control of dark forces.

These are the elites Alex Jones talks about.

It's claimed that most of the MSM, elites, and current political leadership are "captured" by teh dark forces.

To me, Trump is GOD's solution, to free us from this evil.

There is much more, but that is a start.

I will add, those under control of Satan are required to worship evil...you see this pattern repeated in history when studied....evil always wants to be worshiped by blood, by human sacrifice, usually children and all kinds of sick Satanic rituals are performed. It is demonic and perverted and evil.

What is god?

Blessed objects, like crosses and rosaries, blessed by (ONLY A ) a Catholic priest can protect you and your soul from these creatures.

That guy on the Doors....Jim Morrison...was said to be possessed by evil. That's why he drank, he could drown out their voices in his head.

It's reported that (sadly) Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Madonna, are Satan worshipers.

Many celebrities and those in power, got there, by making deals with evil. Don't give in to the temporary power Satan gives. Your soul is worth more than the entire World to GOD.

Is there a religion seeking 'GOD' that has not been corrupted?

All religions are based on the same ancient (pre-ice-age) concepts developed by the first civilization. The easiest place to find recordings of these ideas is in Egypt because of their habit of constantly building and rebuilding structures based on these concepts, but it is clear they are referenced in all religious texts. However, Abrahamic religions saw the deeper concepts as troublesome to their profits, so they hid them behind allegory. Same thing with "science" related to quantum physics and other untestable assertions. Reincarnation and a duty to escape that cycle is the fundamental aspect of religion, everything else has to be discovered by reliving your past and traveling within yourself.

I was Raised to believe there are No god and the Evils of man are his own doing.

But after reading about Theoretical Physics i now believe there is more than a 0% chance of a "god" existing.

where do i look?

Look at the Shroud of Turin and the Tilma of Mary (1531 Our Lady of Guadalupe)

Both are miraculous objects that men's science cannot reproduce or explain.

> Religion is a passed down Genetic memory to resolve the unknown.

Is this what you meant?

3 is nonsense, 1 &2 mainly

They are fighting in Antarctica right now.

Anything involving men can be corrupted, because men are imperfect.

This is not an excuse to deny GOD worship.

How can i be sure i am not worshiping the wrong god?

I agree. But remember we are dualistic creatures in our nature. We may not worship a defined God but our morality pierces the vale of any convictions someone might have.

Greedy people regardless of being jews or not is the problem.

It's up to you to search for the truth. That's what GOD wants you to do, and he's left behind plenty of proof for those who want to seek him.

I'm an electrician by trade.
I believe it is always better to create (go towards god) than to destroy (go towards satan)

i'm not a smart man. but im my small effort i produce in the direction of the Sciences. Which i believe is the Only Light humanity has.

Will i go to hell if i don't worship GOD?