And you hate this kid just because he's a refugee Sup Forums

And you hate this kid just because he's a refugee Sup Forums.

How is he going to be a doctor if he has lost both arms? I don't want my taxes going toward Islamic cyborgs.

Doctor with no fucking arms, just what we need.

>lost both arms
>wants to be a doctor

>And you hate this kid

mooselimbs hate infidels because they don't suck allah cock

FOAD OP

Psychiatrist?

He doesn't have arms but he still has his hand in the pockets of the American tax payers

we should adopt a policy like Canada that specifically states no cripples

He literally cannot live a functioning life.

>When assad bombed...

Now! That's what I call propaganda.

He could probably be a proctologist...you don't necessarily need arms to examine an anus...

>lost both arms
>wants to be a doctor
How will he check prostates?
With his tongue?

>Islamic cyborgs.

Lost

You fucking pedocrats sure have a thing for kids don't you?

A doctor with no arms? Whats next? Abdul alraheed mohammed had both of his legs blown off but strives to be a model for bluejeans

Charles krauthammer

Quadriplegic, but went to Harvard medical school and graduated

Britain, YES!

how will he detonate his bomb vest?

Palpation is extremely important part of medicine. Kid will never be a doctor.

when did Assad bomb a refugee camp? What camp was this?

Srsly, why are libshits this fucking dumb. Go read a book.

And no.

Not Harry Potter.

Also a human-snapping turtle chimera

>krauthammer
I wish I had a surname like that.

>lost both arms
>want to be a doctors

sound legit

shouldnt start a war with your goverment that you cant win, stupid syrians. fuck em all

I hope he doesn't mean a medical doctor.

He's just a kid. He didn't ask for this to happen to him.

Thats mohammed, he lost his arms making explosives lol... funny kid

>doctor with no arms
how it that supposed to work?
I mean maybe in a research position, but a practicing doctor?

I don't hate him cause he is a refugee. I hate him cause he isn't white

you still have to go through medical school and do regular doctor things

top kek

>no arms
>wants to be a doctor
I feel sorry for this kid, I really do.

He's a kike.

Germany took in illiterate "engineers". So, it sounds about right

I wanted to be lots of things when I was a kid. Why is this used as an argument?

I just hope he doesn't want to be a brain surgeon.

yes, just like I hate you for not knowing how to use the word "hate" properly.

>Ackmed lost both of his arms and wants to come to the US
For fucking disability checks

Sometimes doctors have to stick a finger or two up there to feel around. Considering this kid has none, I don't think it's gonna work out. Maybe he can shove his big toe up there. Foot fetish fags will be lining up out his door.

He also did that back when the medical school system was less Jew and he only taught after that.

>everyone here: a doctor with no arms hur hur sure...

He can't be a terrorist without arms either, you dumb bigots.

Lol'd irl

Arms are an official requirement for med school. You sign a physical competency paper.

I can hate him because he a future terrorist.

Yes he can.
Just get someone to strap a bomb to his chest then walk into a crowd

> "Assad" bombed
Assad must be very busy man, huh ?

Just move to Germany and assume the name of the German wife the government gives you.

What part of extreme vetting do you fail to understand? Ask questions, make sure they aren't on any lists of known terrorists, run a few background checks with different intellegence agencies, discover whether or not they are children with no arms, and then let them in the country if they are not a threat. You want open fucking borders and you will make any excuse to let bearded "teenagers" come across any border without troubling them to ask their name. You're fucking retarded and dangerously incompetent.

I love whenever liberals use a oppressed child for their brain wash pieces they always include "Abdul wants to be a doctor/scientist" or some kind of profession that people revere for some reason

Of course the kid said that he's like six every kid wants to do some job like that when they're six.

Liberals make me want to throw up, such sanctimonious pieces of shit.

By the time he grows up the robots will be doing operations and diagnoses so too bad anyway.

What a shame.

Both arms and three siblings?
A/ that's careless of him
B/ what the Fuck use is an arm less doctor?

>refugee camp

Likely it was an AlQaeda training camp.
The Followers of the Pedophile (PBUH) like to use women and children as shields in their camps.

>and let them in

No thanks. We will be setting up refugee camps in the region, with the assistance of the Gulf States. He's free to go there, we're full.

>wants to be a doctor
>no fucking arms

holy fuck

I'm a NEET that just wants to be a doctor Switzerland can you please take my unfortunate soul? Appeal to emotion here

This reminds me when I graduated high school, on the final day the teacher asked everyone what they wanted to become. I had no idea, because I had not decided on a career yet and everyone laughed at me for not knowing what I was going to do. Regardless, every student in that class had unreasonable expectations. "Aeronautical engineer","neurosurgeon","nucleo-chemist". I don't know where they are now, but kids these days definitely shoot to the stars...

Doctor without Arms, that's happening lol

Exactly this

Why am I reminded of that one house episode where Cuddy bets House he can't diagnos patients without touching them

>No Arms

So, foot doctor?

Nanomachines. son?

Are you telling me that 18 years from now, we won't have state of the art cybernetics augmentations?

he has to go back

kids and their stupid fucking dreams.

If we're spending all our money on fucking welfare bringing cunts like this into the west, instead of on innovation, we won't.

>lost both arms
>lost 3 siblings
>wants to become a doctor
They are already using one of the most extreme feel guilt-trips in the book. The only thing they could add to that list is that Ahmad has cancer or something.

day of the rake wh-
top kek

>and what doctor would you like?
>oh, I have the best insurance money can buy. Ill take the best doctor you got. Can I have the doctor with no arms?

America has ceased to be the center of innovation long ago. I am talking about stuff from the far east. China, Japan, India.

>doctor
>no arms
kek

>Ahmad wants to become a doctor to find the cure for his cancer
>before his time runs out

Places like Japan and Korea are good at making products more efficient/small/faster, but generally tech breakthroughs still come from the west. The east expands and downsizes

They might do it though, who knows

i doubt he would be a good doctor since he has no arms. how would he write prescriptions ?

No, i don't hate him.

I just want him to fuck off back to his home country and never leave that shithole.

Unarmed muslims shouldn't be affected

If we cant even help our own in need what makes you think we're capable of taking care of that kid?
Fuck off, take him into your country if you are so perfect

wtf poor little Ahmad, I'm pro muslim immigration now

no, I hate him because he's an arab and a muslim. his being a refugee has nothing to do with it.

I would like to help him, but political decisions should not be grounded in emotion

I thought trump banned everyone, not just Muslims, from selected countries for 3 months so things like what happened to Ahmad doesn't happen.

Good luck writing prescriptions and checking for hurnias with no hands, kid.

>No arms
>Wants to be a doctor
>Another anecdotal sob story

More emotional blackmail. Weaponized empathy.

>yes, go-guys, feel sad. Feel very sad.

>Islamic cyborgs

Thank you for unexpected keks beyond my imagination.

He's a child who wants to grow up to help others in the same way he got help when he lost his family and both his arms. Of course it isn't going to happen, but if you judge this kid for having that dream you would do the world a favor by removing yourself from the gene pool.

I wanted to be a doctor too, now I'm shitposting on Sup Forums at 25. Not all dreams work out, sandnigger.

Fuck that kid. He can go be a doctor in Syria. They need them.

You fucking blockhead. Isn't it apparent? This is just more of the emotional politics the left-wing keeps spewing, this sort of anti-pragmatism has no place in politics, and is hurting all of us in the end, us meaning the western world.

wtf? i love migrants now.

It's funny how the left can't argue for shit. I haven't seen a single properly presented and based on facts argument.

It's always emotions and fee-fees. This will ultimately kill the movement.

It's like hugging a pillow.

I didn't set out to make an argument, I just think shitting on a kid with no arms who lost his family in a bomb strike for wanting to be a doctor is extremely callous and disgusting.

What kind of doctor has no arms?

wrong. Canada just doesn't let in straight, White cripples. If you're non-white welcome cripple!

More like ISIS chopped off his arms and fisted their goats with his limbs

You should be taking this up with the people abusing this kid like a prop for political points, not with us. I'm disgusted with the way they are willing to use small, dead, and injured kids to make the right-wing feel bad for common-sense politics. It's fucking abhorrent.