WEED AND STONER HATE THREAD

You shouldn't smoke weed OP. It's been proven to make you shorter and your penis smaller

THAT'S WHY I MADE THE THREAD

fag

but weed dude lmao

Then why did you use a pic glorifying the stoner lifestyle?

Fuck weed it's lame.

If you actually think stoners act like this then you've clearly never spent a minute around one

I'm sure if you suck on it it'll grow again.

Why is quentin stuck in some lame-ass lecture hall with druggies? too dumb to be an entrepreneur? I know the only reason I'd be there is for sex.

You're right those degenerates are 10 times worse

I don't hate people who smoke pot. It's the same as beer, or wine to me. I have no interest in it, but I'm glad we legalized it here in CA, now I don't have to dread telling friends to leave their pot at home so it's not in my car, or my home.

But I do hate DUDEBRO stoners. You know the type. 16 years old, just dicovered pot, thinks they've discovered something, and can't wait to bring it up EVERY FUCKING MOMENT OF EVERY FUCKING DAY.

We fucking get it, asshole, you smoke pot. So do millions of other people, we don't fucking care.

>how to read ?
American's education..

I want to smoke some weed now.

I do. Lot fucking worse.

Based quentin. Where is he now in those dark times?

maybe it's an American thing
people who smoke weed sure as hell don't act like that over here

Some do act like that. A lot don't. I knew a guy who was a wake and baker, who was on the Dean's list every semester in college - but outside of his dorm room, you'd never know how hardcore a pothead he was. He was majoring in chemistry, too.

Then you get weak ass minded losers who think smoking pot defines them, and never shut the fuck up about it.

And then you get the losers, like in that cartoon. I knew a couple dudes like that - started out normal, started getting high, and then overnight turned into ignorant Deadheads talking like "It's just the maaaaaan, maaaaaan" They're now larping as a pothead.

There are posers in every group - and pot head posers are the fucking worst.

potheads should be put in labor camps

>its illegal and its dangerous
topkek keep listening to what big brother says you can and cant do with nature KEK

Try being around one while not stoned yourself

fucking try being around a drunk person while sober, that's 10x times worse
when being around a high person you don't even really notice it that much

pothead culture=degenerate
responsible cannabis use while not acting like a retard about it=just fine

>muh nature

Faggot

Fuck degenerates

>thinks it's natural to smoke things

what a fucking retard.

Business owner here. My worst clients are pot heads. I've done several projects for grow ops and dispensaries (Washington state). Theyre borderline retarded and very little social skills. Compared to the usual business owners I deal with, it's like going from 60mph to 10mph. They're that asshole in the passing lane that doesn't get the hint that they're holding up traffic. I went from indifferent about legalization to full Duterte in the matter of 3-4 clients. Mexican drug cartel videos helped that along though.

>111220638
>a drugged up dutch telling a pure christian board what to think of stoners

The VAST majority of studies prove that weed is not harmful to adults. Let me put what I want in my body and you can put what you want in yours (like cocks).
Try going into the real world sometime faggot

Who's the guy in the meme?

this.

DUDE legal WEED = strong economy LMAO

Quentin, notorious Sup Forums tripfag a few years ago.

In all the "vice" industries - alcohol, nicotine, pot, etc - the vast majority of sales and consumption is done to/by the hard core user. The chain smokers and old drunk fucks do way more smoking and drinking than casuals.

These people you describe existed before legalization it's just that now that there is legitimate commerce attached to it you have a reason to deal with them

>duuude, weeed, like, totally makes me smarter, faster, more creative, a-and, like, totally a b-better employee, maann!

Tl/Dr - I agree with you but making it illegal won't change anything for those types of people. And imo the state should just fuck off in general, so there's that too

Why hate weed? Sure, hate the 420 culture for being lame, but why weed?

Gotta disagree completely with that one.

I offer to be designated driver for my friend group a lot when we go to bars, and it's actually pretty fun being around them even when I'm sober and they're drunk.

when around stoners while I'm sober, it's the fucking worst.

contrarianism

but seriously

In this trying times, we really need the wisdom of Quentin and his Diamond Dogs.

Guaranteed homeopathically accurate!

I think the cat is out of the bag now completely on what weed actually does to your cognition, and the only people denying it are stonerr unable to kick the habit and just passively watching their lives slowly getting moldy.

Even hardcore Libertarians are shutting up about weed, thank god.

People are going to look back on tese times with utmost embarassement.

Weed should be legal, people that want it are always you to get it and none of that money is going back into the economy