"Sup Forums was never lef-"

>"Sup Forums was never lef-"

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TnX6KFTG
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo2hWNVaDFE
dw.com/en/nato-commander-russia-uses-syrian-refugees-as-weapon-against-west/a-19086285
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums is one person

old Anonymous was just about playing pranks like messing with retail or department stores.
Then like is always bound to happen, moralfags get a hold of it and need to use it to fight their irl causes.
Sort of what's happened with Sup Forums in the last 1 or 2 years. People claim that too much of X ideology killed this board. I disagree. Sup Forums believe it or not has always been diverse in opinion. There were libertarians, racist libertarians, white nationalists, liberals etc.
And while there was always real discussion/arguement what helped kill this place was massive influxes of two different groups (civic nationalists 'fuck actual racists' types from reddit who may or may not be mostly liberal though voted for trump , and try hard, new groups of white nationalists from who knows where) coming and thinking this place was a place for their movements.
Also too many people came in at once given the attention this board was getting and people saw lots of similar types of discourse, style, humor from the place they just came from so they continued to act the same and did not assimilate. So we saw a lot of reddit humor and other humor. Also Sup Forums and Sup Forums started flocking here and bringing their stupid memes.
Sup Forums is dead. the ideal thing to do would have been to shit it down for the whole of 2016 and bring it back once the election was over.
But I really don't think it can be saved at this point.

These the same faggots who unironically claimed Ben Garrison was a Klan member back in 2014? Or was that just a false flag by someone who didn't like this group? Or by some indifferent chucklehead?

Annonymous was originally just a bunch of autists having fun and then with Chanology it became 'look mom im playing online crusader, im
saving the world!!!'
Unfortunately we see this type on Sup Forums nowadays, with faggots unironically believing we gave Trump the election.

Getting real tired of threads that start like thi-

>people still think this group exists

These hot rod kids again

>what did he mean by this?
>is he /our guy/?
>praise kek
>what's his endgame?
These also need to go.

There is a reason mootles squashed movements on this site but some of you gamer manchildren will never understand it.
Too bad he wasn't here for the election.
>inb4 HillShill
I was thrilled when Trump won.

Remember when they hacked Trump's voicemail inbox and found nothing incriminating?

A

there's multiple parts to anonymous, all spread across a spectrum from the irl mask wearing hwndu troll to the seasoned cyber security professional who detests Sup Forums.

for the computer illiterate who want to brigade around on the internet and real life for whatever cause, it's a cheap way to get plenty of fresh ips for botnets and ddos

>Bunch of hipsters LARPing as Mr.Robot
>relevant

Whatafag

We go through cycles of contrarianism

Anonymous is still stuck on the previous cycle

FUCKING

>anonymous is Sup Forums

since when?

>>/r/The_Donald

A

Getting real sick of people trying to force a bastardized version of Candlejack. Also getting real sick of people not even remembering that Sup Forums has always leaned right, even to the point that "sup" used to be wordfiltered to RON PAUL.

sage

How new are you?

>the infamous Leftist hacker known only as Sup Forums

This group of faggots haven't been relevant since Lulzsec. They have done absolutely fuck all since then.

>"Sup Forums was never lef-"

Those guys were moralfag cancer (the same can be said about Sup Forumstards but still).

>7chan
>420chan
>12chan

the list goes on

It was back in the old days my new friend but it wasn't a serious until Chanolgy. Sup Forums Anonymous and modern day Anonymous are two completely different things.

Based Zyklon Ben is spot on.

>the same can be said about Sup Forumstards but still
i miss mootykins. he would have saved us.

420chan wasn't started because of anti-Sup Forums/moot sentiment though. Kirtaner is just a stoner and he wanted to make a chan for other fellow stoners.

unbelievable repeating integers, bro

i enlarged your post so you can look at it very carefully, and then figure out the answer to your own question

But 420 Chan wasnt a bunch of activist 'fight the power' type cancer like gamergaters and Chanolgy fags.

Remember when Anonymous was just about closing pools, due to aids?

I included it because they added an /i/nvasion board when moot banned raids

newfag here, what were 7chan and 12chan about?

jailbait and CP, respectively.

pastebin.com/TnX6KFTG

These threads are shit but they actually reinforce this place's culture since the same arguments are regurgitated in them ad infinitum, spreading our meems faster to newfags.

So that wasn't a plot to expose racism?

I don't understand. I was insulting them!

>what were 7chan and 12chan about?

7chan happened because moot started to ban raids/banning for cheese pizza and other rules anons didn't like

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo2hWNVaDFE

I don't remember why 12chan started since I've drank a lot over the years.

>they actually reinforce this place's culture
sure doesn't seem like they're effective. Look at a lot of the threads these days. People are unironically using reddit memes. The way people 'talk' is different too now.

Considering the cyclic nature of our contrarianism They'll be back in the mainstream within 2-4 years.
420 chan was founded simply to be a stoner/druggie chan
I can't speak for 12chan but 7chan was (and still as far as I know) founded over Moot actually enforcing rules over Jailbait/CP/raid threads and other shit on Sup Forums that pissed people off.

best Sup Forums was 2012-2013 Sup Forums
It was still worth browsing up until 2016.

I do

>Trump won. We did it Reddit!!!!!!!!!

>civic nationalists killed the board

Uwot. The diversity of opinion died off because every thread became about trump and if you said anything that didn't suck the dick of muh god emperor then conversation stopped through insult.

From rand paul to trump and ancap memes represents decline of libertarianism and rise of authoritarianism here. Bootlickers killed this board. Implying it wasn't always shit anyway.

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

>faggots unironically believing we gave Trump the election.
Russian agents infiltrated Sup Forums, and they hoodwinked you into giving Trump the election.

>racist libertarians
>racist
you have to go back

Dude, it has been years, almost an entire generation since Sup Forums was synonymous with Anonymous.

You did not understand that post. Btw, civic nationalist /r/The_Donald types love Trump.
And civic nationalist are not always libertarians. You can be a liberal and a civic nationalist.

Fuck off retard. This is such a dirty shit faced claim.
Not a single person went out and voted thinking "Today I do this for putin! hurrrr".

Take your false flags and shove them up your inflamed asshole. You're a disgrace an you should be ashamed for supporting the left in sabotaging this country.

As if 8 years wasn't enough under Obama.
Fuck off kid.

Ah yes, we did it reddit.

the only thing behind that mask is a big jewish nose.

moss4ds motto is literally "we dont forgive, we dont forget, expect us."

stay retarded.

>Wow Stevie, I sure am proud of you! :D

dw.com/en/nato-commander-russia-uses-syrian-refugees-as-weapon-against-west/a-19086285

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Anyone who uses that pic unironically has autism.

>Not a single person went out and voted thinking "Today I do this for putin! hurrrr".
Of course not, bc that's how you know the plot worked.

HOW IT WORKS

>sometimes you are at a chat room and people start to make jokes about justin bieber
>they think "hey lets create a fake new justin bieber is dead."
>people start to do it
>some people from other internet places discover they are doing this joke and want to do it too
>suddenly many internet users are doing it

When talking about this joke, you would say anonymous group did it, its not really some group, just some random people at internet doing this.
All those guys that together spread we are number one meme, and literally helped to cure cancer, are an anonymous group.

After some amount of time
>some guys decide to create a group called anonymous
>and use the mask
>and do the thing together as a real group
>and start to use the name anonymous

people forget all this stuff, because thats why the evil side win,

>that pic

>I got here on 2014
Nice reddit formatting m8

Oops. Srry aboot dat america!

in all seriousness, its fairplay, America has been destabalizing and playing install puppet president in other countrys for years.

wew lad

>Is the CIA involved?

>autism intensifies