Im SOOOOOOOOO progressive you guys

Im SOOOOOOOOO progressive you guys

Does this mean she burns herself for being haram?

Doesn't matter to me. I won't be watching the halftime show anyway.

Hopefully means she blows herself up at halftime. Preferably before she starts to "sing"

But how will she perform wearing a burka?

Response:
>stop liking a religion other than my religion

Worth it just for Sup Forums tears

WHITE POWER

If you're suggesting she can't sing, you ought to have your head examined. She's supremely talented. I don't like her music, but she's an extraordinary vocalist.

She is a rusted up hack. She sounds like shit.

>Tebowing and post-game prayer circles are perfectly acceptable, but this is over the line!!!!!!!

>she's an extraordinary vocalist

>People get together with friends and family to watch Super Bowl
>Drink Budweiser and get loosey goosey
>Political statements trigger them
>Can't contain their power level and start getting into drunk political arguments
>Relationships ruined

This is better than Thanksgiving.

Bigger story is that she's going to be using a ton of drones and some group was planning to jam them or crash them or something so I'll be tuning in for that

Ironically, she'd likely be stoned to death in a Muslim country for quite a few reasons.

this is exactly what will happen at my party for sure, i feel it

>everyones here to talk about sports

>asspained pol-fags wont stfu and stop flooding this shit with MUH WHITE SAFE SPACE!!!!!!

go back to your fucking containment board you literal cancer.

she used to be good. maybe I just think she sounds like shit because all of her music since The Fame Monster has been shit. I have no idea.

Hope so, shit like this just helps Trump in the end.

no shes really not her entire thing is "catchy" + "weird lol"

Watch her get killed by Muslims for dishonouring their religion like she probably will. I can already see her twerking with a hijab on kek

>if I imply u are le fedora man then I win!
Alright big guy, who would you consider to be an extraordinary vocalist?

I dont tune in to watch leftist shitshows. You dont tune into prayer circles. Think before you post faggot.

"people" like you are the ones that need to go first you special little snowflake

>mfw in classic Lady Gaga fashion she stuns everyone by coming out with a severely racist rant wearing a Nazi uniform
>"Gas the Jews! Kill the niggers and towelheads! Heil!"

kill yourself faggot

so she can expect death threats like mia khalifa?

Boycott it and make them lose dollars or you losers deserve it. Boycott the whole game.

Drumpf will have to sit through all of it

Ironically, both of them suck. One literally.

Yeah, that's going to happen.

OPs probably making it up.

I see prayer circles every week. I saw Tebowing every week. Both promote an ideology. No different than this.

You don't get to draw the line where it goes from something you agree with to something you don't.

>Sup Forums complaining about special snowflakes
ayy

american white cucks
kek

Found the assblasted pol retards.

>Both promote an ideology.

>this is what leftist fedora tippers actually believe

They need to actually start paying the performers for doing the half time show. That way they are persuaded not to do provocative political bullshit. Rich liberals will drop their beliefs for a good paycheck.

there is nothing wrong with muslims

No, it won't happen. It most certainly should however. NFL fans are fucking brainwashed.

>n-nuh uh

Great response.

So she is going to suicide bomb the stadium?

you have to go back

>there is nothing wrong with muslims

Correct. Just the stone age culture that most muslims have are the problem.

Yeah, I agree aside them wanting to kill all non-Muslims. But really, is that a big deal?

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

>it's different and therefore wrong

t.Never Left my State

Get out of my country, you dirty spic.

dont need much of a response to a shit tier post that makes no sense.

gaga is cute

CUTE

America was founded by Christians, it's a traditional part of American culture. Islam only arrived recently.

Is throwing gay people off of buildings a sport?

>you have to go back
t. guy who isn't currently on pol

You have to go back

You posted this similar response in another thread.

I am not even that user, but do us all a favour.

Try again honey.

>different

Try about 1000 years behind

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense.

And?

see you there honey

Hey losers. Why do you give the NFL their sheckles?

You have no idea what you are talking about fedora. You think a prayer circle by a few players after the game is the same as lady gagme attention whoring for mudslimes at the Superbowl.

Are you retarded? Just because something is different from something else doesn't mean that one is 'farther ahead' of the other. It just means it's different.

What a fucking moron you are.

Cucks will defend her

NOT
FUCKING
SPORTS

boogie!

We have the right to self-determination. If we don't want more Muslims here, we have no legal or moral right to admit them.

>whites already this mad

>n-nuh uh

You need to put a little effort into your posts. Screaming that two things are different doesn't automatically make it so. You're just angry that one promotes something you believe in and the other doesn't.

I agree with Justin on this one.

Implying you need effort to refute your retarded posts.

>Gaga comes on stage
>BA RA RUM BA BUM BA RRA OO MAU MAU
>Jihadist party truck arrives
>Go full Bataclan on Gaga and dancers
>Everyone thinks it's part of the performance
>Crowd goes wild
>Pats win 34-24

Unfortunately, our Constitution disagrees with you. Go read up on the Due Process Clause, the Establishment Clause, and the Equal Protection Clause.

If this is a matter of, "w-well I ain't gotta like 'em," sure, go for it, be as angry about is as you like.

islam is a white religion though

god pol is retarded.

go back to church desu vult

christians cause an assload more problems in the us than immigrants do.

>muh founding values
it wasnt, many athiests!

halftime isn't for you promoting your political agenda. You getting triggered by Tebow is not even close to the same level. Are you even trying?

That's the thing, jerkoff, you haven't refuted anything. "You're wrong" isn't an argument.

All those protect the religious freedom of Muslim citizens. But there is no Constitutional right of non-Americans to move here.

Or do you believe that literally everyone in the world has the right to become American?

>noncitizens have Constitutional rights

But it's the only one I need Shawn.

>When /pole/ gets butthurt hours in advance
You obese children are hilarious! >_

>drones and some group was planning to jam them or crash them

I don't give a shit what he did, just like I don't give a shit what Lady Gaga does. You're apoplectic over something you could easily not watch. All I'm saying is, don't defend one while attacking the other when they're indistinguishable.

>And?
And therefore prayer circles don't promote an ideology any more than muslim athletes praying on the ground before matches promotes an ideology, A tribute to Islam, not a traditional part of American culture, in today's political climate, is clearly a statement and does promote an ideology (hint: it's the leftist one).

surprise, it's not a secret that arabs hate blacks.
Everybody hates blacks

>christians cause an assload more problems in the us than immigrants do

Exactly, we have our own problems. Why import millions more, especially from Third World nations?

>indistingishable

Try again honey. One is the halftime show of the most watched event of the year. The other is something you have to be at the game to see. Anything else you want to get BTFO on?

The ban affected green card holders more than anything, and they're afforded all the rights under the Constitution.

Anyone who steps foot in the country has constitutional rights, citizen or not. It's written into the 14th Amendment.

Its a good thing we are stopping them from setting foot in the country in the first place.

God I'm so fucking happy that Tom Brady is going to win his fifth Super Bowl tonight and cement himself as the greatest quarterback to ever play the game. The fact that him, Belichick, and Kraft are all huge Trump supporters makes me so giddy. Trump wasn't lying when he said we better get used to winning.

>Anyone who steps foot in the country has constitutional rights, citizen or not. It's written into the 14th Amendment.
But muslims aren't human.

>I'm angry that she chose a bigger platform

Beside the point. You're a dumbshit.

>not muting the TV to fap and shitpost on 4chin during halftime

SURELY CHRISTIANS DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GAGAS RISQUE CLOTHES AND ACT. CHRISTIANS LOVE FREE EXPRESSION WAY MLRE THAN MUSLIMS! THEYRE SO DIFFERENT IN THAT RESPECT! JUST ASK GRANDMA

thank god we have a functioning state to keep u shitheads from enforcing ur stone age beliefs on me. if u could, i know u would and our country would look like saudi arabia or hasidic williamsburg

Yeah they do if they are in the country. That's why it's so difficult to deport illegals.

Fine, I'll concede the green card point. What about the 99% of Muslims in the world who don't have a visa, green card, and aren't US citizens?

Can they come here too?

sweet mother of god!? is that the little kid opera singer from America's Got Talent a few years back?

cause immigrants cause less trouble dumb dumb.

and get ride of you Xtians by all means tho.

Its not hard to deport them. It requires following the law.

Tom Brady will say something pro-Trump in his post game victory interview to counter Gaga and have the last laugh, cap this