>Deir Ezzor jan22
i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Feb5
>Jordanian AF targets IS in S Syria
>SAA advances in Qalamoun recapture the Mansour area and Al-Sin Military Airport
>RU open humanitarian corridors in E Ghouta, SAA prepare for massive offensive
>SAA liberated Hayyan Gas Fields in W Palmyra
>DeZ: SAA 600m away from the besieged airbase, they advanced 500m in the vecinity of the cemetery, cut IS supply line from Tharda mountain
>IS repels attack by Euph Shield on Bazzah, near AlBab
>Clashes erupt between SAA and IS in Damascus
>SAA liberates Aran town last major IS stronghold before Al-Bab
>7Yemeni civs killed by Saudi airstrikes, militias
>US Navy deploys missile destroyer to Yemeni coast to protect Saudi warships
>Al-Qaeda takes 3 towns in S Yemen after forces loyal to Hadi leave due to late payment

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=aNpXtX2yTkw
youtube.com/watch?v=KOGh9GMm0WA
youtu.be/37vJ2WZvDQg
thoughtmaybe.com/hypernormalisation/
youtube.com/watch?v=zjYplYsKJ3E
southfront.org/tu-95-bombers-use-new-kh-101-cruise-missiles-in-syria-video/
twitter.com/Jacm212/status/828312723716964358
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Extra dev's*

>Tupolev Tu-22M3 long-range bombers have delivered airstrikes on the Islamic State’s ammunition depots near the town of Al-Mayadin in Syria’s Deir ez-Zor province
>Coalition Airstrikes destroy water supply in ISIS-held Raqqa
>3 children killed in Aleppo school from explosion
>Syrian army expands control south of Kweires airbase, recaptures village
>RU embassy comes under attack in Damascus
>Ru sniper team helps SAA in E Aleppo
>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story

1st for Jews not master race

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

REPEAT AFTER ME /SG/:

A S S A D
M U S T
G O
!

A S S A D
M U S T
G O !

Saudis can't defeat a bunch of peasants and need protection, that's pathetic

Another pic

kek
houthi terrorists are getting BTFO right now by the yemeni army

>muh we will conquer Najran
>muh greater Yemen

Mocha liberated, next step: Taiz

Video of Houthi sniping saudishitters
youtube.com/watch?v=aNpXtX2yTkw

Based

Reminder that pic related is true. Why is /sg/ full of russian shills? Real Sup Forums supports right wing nationalist Azov over commie russian separatists.

Nice ones! Thanx for sharing!

Hizbs making friends, gaining influence, showing moral superiority

ISIS is looks like Germany in 1944 now. Still could bite but really suffers from shortage of everything. DEZ was their Ardennes. The last try to free forces for other places. Also, drones = FAU-2.

Supposed to direct to

G-guys I am currently halfway through the Adam Curtis documentary HyperNormalisation and I am freaking out what the fuck

>peace is a bubble

>war is the norm, whether you can see it or not

>nobody knows the truth of anything

How do I save myself in this storm ?

I wonder if using strategic bombers is for show of force/experience gathering purposes or is actually an useful thing to do in this case.

They are having a lan party.

Try to keep a bit levelheaded. I was also a bit overwhelmed by the documentary but its just one way of looking at the events and the world - I dont think the whole thing is completely accurate but yes it is very interesting and I couldnt stop watching once I started

>claiming another race is the best

sweden is truly cucked

when will the civil war in Syria end and when will ISIS be defeated? this is getting boring now

Damn brat, who is this cutie?

They can't see the planes coming so of course they are constantly afraid.

you make sure you watch bitterlake when u are finished with Hypernormalization

*tokes*

The only way this race is master of anything is dishwashing.

You can goggle picture. I dont remember name right now.

Would you agree that concentrating the entropy of the world on a geopolitically significant yet distant location is war in its most perfect and least damaging form?

54 killed by snowstorm in Afghanistan
Fifty-four people have died and at least another 17 injured by heavy snowfall across Afghanistan over the past two days, mainly in the northern Badakhshan and Parwan Provinces, AFP reports. At least 12 districts in Badakhshan have been completely cut off. Car accidents, avalanches, and collapsed roofs were responsible for the majority of the deaths. The extreme weather also caused chaos on the Kabul-Kandahar Highway, where police and soldiers had to rescue around 250 cars and buses trapped in as much as two meters of snow. Snowstorms also hit Chitral District in northern Pakistan, where at least nine people were killed in an avalanche.

As soon as ISIS is able to relocate to bradford, the second act of this exciting series will be aired..Viewers are reminded to ensure that their license fees are all paid up.

I've heard that Moscow could be taking these guys out because they tend to be the most troublesome, sometimes refusing orders from Moscow and doing their own thing. There was two videos way back of some Russian soldiers encircling one commanders compund and forced him to give up control of his unit. He was often at odds with the other commanders. Now these assassinations line up with upticks in fighting. Something sets off skirmishes again, it makes the news across the world usually portraying it as more Russian aggression. Then some rebel commnader ends up dead and the fighting stops.

Lmao dat pic is hilarious.

>collapsed roofs
What causes that? The heavy snow or does it melt and weaken houses made of mud?

DELET

TEST fug

>Turks still haven`t taken Al-Bab
Lol embarassing as fuck

It was a South African who mentioned it a couple of days ago.. Maybe it was you ?

Would you recommend me a list of worldview-shaking documentaries like this one ?

I am struggling to make sense of this world, and would like some guidance.

Apparently the answer is Chaos.

Does it have to be this way ?
I realize that the current open
pressure valve of the world is my country.

comfy
Heavy snow i'd reckon.

I'd say they are testing and gaining experience. they take off from russia, fly through iran, iraq and then syria and bomb isis depo's in between

I'm a nationalist and therefore I sympathize with any force that is opposed to anglozionist, globalist, liberal internationalist hegemony, be they communists or Orthodox Christians.

Azov aren't right-wing; they are cucked USA-EU attack dogs who hate Russia. Nothing more.

they tried to take the city of Bazzah near albab at least two times now

It really is, and i remember i was shittalking k*rds about their manbij campaign

>become dedicated to the religion of peace of course.

This documentary is like a wakeup call, one can only save oneself, and even that is not to be taken for granted.

I want to watch that, got any link?

This.
Except Hitler shouldn't be in the pic.

>Azov aren't right-wing
They are

It'll eventually shift to Subsaharan Africa once MENA settles down. Just hang in there for a couple more decades buddy.

/sg/ is more classy

That makes sense. Having practice is always a good thing to do.

Also I think it must be good for propaganda and psychological purposes as well.

I remember during Moto's death, rebel leaders were pinpointing other rebel leaders from other factions but then later retracted and blamed Ukropistan. And even before that, we get reports of infighting among rebel factions but just snippets of it. Man, Ukraine's a gay place.

Save it for future keks especially against attention whoring flip polsters. Are you the other /sg/ regular flip? Haven't seen you and the other one since our shitty summer.

They say they're Nazis but Jews fund those fags. LMAO what cucks

They are exactly what Germbro wrote.
Puppets of international jewry.
Gullible idiots.

or show off, you remember the cruise missile from caspian sea? Show of force to the world

Hitler was a zionist, whats the difference

youtube.com/watch?v=KOGh9GMm0WA

Interviews with Chinese young intelligentsia, ignore student-film quality. It's a disturbing vision of our future - you can probably relate more, what with the memhebarat and all.

>here was two videos way back of some Russian soldiers encircling one commanders compund and forced him to give up control of his unit. He was often at odds with the other commanders
when was that ?
there was no recorded battles between rebels. Sure ass hell there command is more unified now then hohol one they reformed much in there military structure . Ukraine does clandestine ops regularly problem whit the rebels they dont go true protocol for safety for vip persons like cheeking cares routs and so on.
they are a bit reckless

Yeah. That wasn't one of the most cost effective things but it sure was cool.

Actually are they using the tu-95 in conventional bombing role in Syria?

youtu.be/37vJ2WZvDQg

Heres the video btw, it happened way back. You can see the soldiers taking cover behind the trees. The commander surrendered.

>Real Sup Forums supports right wing
Yes. Fuck putinbots.
>nationalist Azov over commie russian separatists
This is where you are wrong. The main sponsor of Azoz is oligarch (((Kolomoysky))). They are literally cheap meat for war. Nothing more.

Und warum fotografieren die sich immer mit Hackenkreuzen, anderen Nazi symbolen und Hitlergruß?

>Hitler was a zionist

thoughtmaybe.com/hypernormalisation/

>Real Sup Forums

Here
I forgot his name. Ill try and look it up. Anyways the point is that there is a history of the differetn commanders being at odds and troublesome, and Moscow stepping in and dealing with them.

Even BIBi admitted that Hitler didn't wanted to murder 6 gorillion of jews

Now, that's a first. Why don't you tell us more?

He was.
He did the holocaust to demonise the right-wing.

>They are
they are retards they dont know what they are doing or believe in most of them are brainwashed zombies that have zero concept of history politics or life in general

Because they want to be edgy and piss off Russians. There is zero ideological substance behind it. It's similar to retarded SJWs waving USSR flags even though Stalin would've sent them to the gulags faster than they can say "privilege."

Ja it was me.

Adam Curtis
==========
Hypernormalisation
Bitterlake
The power of Nightmares
Anything else that adam made is good, altho not neccessarily relevant in the same way.

John Pilger
==========
The coming war on china
and anything else he has made ( 60 odd movies)

Plutocracy

All of these are on thoughtmaybe.

But I say this to you, Syrian user. After HyperNormalisation, you must watch Bitterlake.
Thus I have spoken.

Haven't laughed this hard in 3 days. Thanks Durkey.

Search Munich agreement

>calling out international jewry and redpilling the world on kikedom is zionism
Jews benefitted from his adventure, sure.
But he was not a zionist.

they did a few times
youtube.com/watch?v=zjYplYsKJ3E

southfront.org/tu-95-bombers-use-new-kh-101-cruise-missiles-in-syria-video/

>*record scratch*
>Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here...

thank you!

Germany and Japan were supposed to be dogs of the british and conquer Russia and give it to them
Like nazis in the 40's

tanks in 30 minutes (on the khanasser highway heading towards Aleppo)

thanks bro.

I will watch bitterlake next for sure.

I just realized how stability and peace are a MASSIVE PRIVILAGE

>Germany and Japan were supposed to be dogs of the british and conquer Russia and give it to them
Yeah, that's why the anglos (jew controlled) supported the soviets.
Stupid fuck.

OK but I'm kind of lost how the agreement became a case for Zionism. It says nothing about Jews and/or creating a state for them. Explain.

fuck me ISIS have some nice tanks ... SAA in trouble?

That reminds me of that one incredibly accurate/lucky mortar strike that destroyed an SAA tank by hitting it right on top of the turret.

well, Ukrainians were back then SS collaborateurs

like their Hero Stephan Bandera and those faggots still admire him. Anyway Azov and Ajdar members should be hanged

Jews wanted to invade Russia, that's all

Nazis were German ethnonationalists and part of an emerging geopolitical bloc of right-wing authoritarian states.

Ukro"nazis" are just moronic cosplayers and lapdogs of liberal internationalism, who sold out their country in favor of Anglozionist promises.

That's SAA tanks.

He's delusional.

its saa tanks, isis is just lurking

Stability and Peace. They bring many gifts.

Ukies collaborated with imperial Germany in WW1, the Third Reich in WW2, and with libtard globalist kikes now. They align themselves with any force opposed to Russia regardless of ideology.

niggers

people don't realise what was at the heart of adolfs dreams.

adolf didn't care about germans per se. He wanted to build the future. What he wanted was for nations to become almost unique species within the same family. Each distinguishable from the other, like red ants are different to black ants.

And he wanted them all to be in competition, so that in the end only one type would be in power, and the rest would be hard at work.

ISIS and Kurd genocide soon

kek wtf

Hi Onur

IS ATGM hit on tank in the abandoned btln, N of #Tiyas and significantly W of where loyalists are pushing.
twitter.com/Jacm212/status/828312723716964358
Fug.