The main character is a little girl who defends the fatherland from invaders

>the main character is a little girl who defends the fatherland from invaders

Did Sup Forums and Sup Forums have a child? Is this the most Sup Forums-tier anime since LotGH?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt5M2iJPFWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2kV4oaU-M
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486177365663.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the main character is a little girl

sage

The main character is a salaryman

stop making this thread

I especially like the part where Slavic leafs get BTFO'D

What anime?

Youjo Senki

>the main character is a little girl

What totally ruins this for me is realizing it's actually a man reincarnated as a girl.
Why must traps work their way into everything?

I enjoyed the anime a lot. Mainly because the character is calculating and ruthless.

The girl is a ruthless japanese salaryman that has been reincarnated in a different world for stupid reasons.

It's biologically a girl.
Only on some metaphysical level is she still a salaryman.

This anime is literally horseshit

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt5M2iJPFWk

You know that was on purpose. It's to appeal to trap fetishists. Ruins it completely. Might as well be a guy who looks like a girl (trap).

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2kV4oaU-M

This anime is pretty good

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486177365663.webm

trump polices mexican border.webm

Fuck off. The Christians were the invaders. Fucking Charlemagne had to ruin the great thing the Saxons had going.

Nah trap fetishisation is done more overtly ie: fucking re:zero.

This is just let target audience self insert AS a young girl.

Important distinction mate.

>It's another WW2 series BUT WITH LITTLE GURLS for braindead otaku to eat up

Sage and go kill yourself OP.

This.
Got reincarnated him as a stormfag sorcerer lolita for tipping his fedora so hard.

>Protagonist never in any real danger
>People still find this entertaining

Still ruins it for me. Not because I don't necessarily agree with your reasoning, but I'm too stubborn to forget the fine detail of Tanya's former life, that being she was a fucking guy.

NO VISAS?

Living the dream.

cringe, what is this gay shit, go back to Sup Forums or whatever you faggots.

>WW2
>2
I want this meme to end

>flip off God
>be rewarded

???

She's CONSTANTLY in danger actually, and the safer of a situation she gets in, the more God influences things to put her in more danger.

He is a cold blooded japanese salaryman who gets reborn in the body of a little girl in the magic version of WW1.
All because "god" is getting pissed of because people dont worship him enough anymore.

Fun fact: guy who made the LN made this but didnt expect it would get so popular, he doesnt understand why his version of a loli hitler in the making is so popular.

pretty much. a dumb reason is the foundation of the series.

AOTY

Thank you Japan, thank you.

It's cringy fedora-wanking trash.

It gets worse. He flipped him off even after God revealed himself to him for a deathbed conversion.
I'm a fedora tipper myself, but that's 2edgy4me.

>be rewarded
Anything but, God's entire intention for reincarnating him was to put him in a position of adversity (an orphan living and growing up in a poverty shithole in a wartorn country) in an attempt to make him faithful since he was originally a hedonistic, decadent scumbag

It backfires because he's arrogant and headstrong, and tries to rationalize God and won't even recognize him as a God. He wants to prove his point to God by proving he can live a fulfilling, successful life without having to resort to being faithful, but God constantly tests him to try and instill faith.

It's only dumb on the surface level, it's a lot more subtle than it seems, especially in the light novel

>grown up men watch this shit

lol

Yeah, I'm thinking of taking up the manga. I haven't started the series yet b/c of my studies.

From the webms and pictures I've seen posted I have deduced that the anime is utter shit.

No Visas?

My sides!

Yes, be a good german and shit on your own history. You're so much better now.

sararyman pistoru

>For having insulted God, an arrogant Japanese salaryman, in the moment of his sudden death, is sentenced to be reborn in an alternate universe similar to 1910's Europe, in an empire torn apart by countless wars with all nearby countries. The salaryman is reborn as Second Lieutenant Tanya Degurechaff of the Imperial Army, a 9-year-old soldier girl.
>Lieutenant Tanya Degurechaff of the Imperial Army, a 9-year-old soldier girl.
This is the purest form of cancer

The theme I got was that logic is destructive. The generals are seen using logic casually and the main character is seen as someone without morals but he rationalizes his lack of morals because he wants to do the necessary thing and the generals rationalize war as preserving the German race.

The difference between Tanya and the military board is that Tanya will use whatever means she sees necessary to win; even going as so far to eradicate useless soldiers.

It's only redeemable in the sense that he still retains his memories and the personality of a 30 year old salaryman. The entire thing would fall apart if he acted like a loli.

The whole thing is fairly absurd, but it's still pretty entertaining.

I will tell you a secret Hans.

I have been to Germany, studied German up to B1 level. I loved everything German, until i learned how much of cucks you guys turned into. The ironic part is that I'm a shitskin, indistinguishable from the Syrian refugees... I'm sure I could have ""lost"" my passport and be given asylum. Letting in the refugees was the last straw for me and I left.

This anime AT LEAST paints a fantasy world where Germans are not the cucks that they are today. It shows more masculinity than your entire nation, culture, and people.

Sorry guys, just very disappointed in Germans.

This desu, it's really fucking absurd but its explained surprisingly well enough that it's acceptable.

The whole premise is retarded.
They just can't make a good series set during WWI right? They just have to put a fucking overpowered loli on the screen no matter what. The fact that he's actually a man makes it worse. This show is literally /d/ powertripping

it is a fucking anime that looks shitty, what the fuck you autists

> 9-year-old soldier girl
i cringed pretty hard
fucking weebs

I'l wait to watch when it's done with it's season

How to spot a newfag:
>shits on anime

Rev up those ovens we need to cleanse this board of the eternal normie

(Its a pistol)

PTSD froggy chan is best grill.

why do you like watching shit with little girl protagonists?

In the reflection on the table his eyes are glancing away

yeah, doesn't all anime look shitty? even dragon ball z turned shitty after the freeza saga.

Most anime looks shitty, this is actually pretty okay and a lot of fun, so you stop being an autist.

Why are you so new?

Animu/mango girls sell, that's literally just it.

It focuses less on the fact that he's now an overpowered loli and more on his interactions with God, and the fact that everybody thinks he's a child prodigy when he's literally just using the knowledge he's gained as a very successful salaryman. Most of it emphasizes that all he wants to do is slack off so he gets demoted, instead of being put on the front lines, because he's afraid to die and he wants to live a danger-free, successful life to spite God.

>He doesn't wish to be the little girl

NOOOOOOORMIES

>kissanime
You must be retarded, OP.

To be fair he added the lolis and reincarnation and god just so it could sell.

Nice Sup Forums meme
We all do it f am

>using adblock on kissanime
Baka