Do women from first-world countries travel to third-world countries to ride some brown/black penis because it's women's...

Do women from first-world countries travel to third-world countries to ride some brown/black penis because it's women's instinct to be dominated by harsh masculine patriarchal men or is it because the interracial propaganda in first-world countries is too widespread?

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5arfue/denmark_female_aid_workers_caught_having_sex_with/
np.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/54591p/western_women_volunteering_at_calais_refugee_camp/
np.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4zisis/norwegian_male_feminist_gets_raped_by_a_refugee/
np.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4ocgbe/female_chief_of_asylum_housing_in_sweden_rapes_2/
youtube.com/watch?v=XRgy4wiJVF0
youtube.com/watch?v=iIOrUx3Z_os
youtube.com/watch?v=96NrIz_khQM
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIrINw0MtCI
newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man
americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Continent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A bit of both.

No, they go to party with and fuck white travellers.

t. Been all around Asia and South America

>No, they go to party with and fuck white travellers.

If they're non-white like Japanese then it's interracial as well.

Also there are stupid white women from first-world countries who "backpack Europe" only to end up hopping on black/Arab cock in France or Germany.

I know someone in real life this and I cringe to no end seeing her social media updates

The only woman going to countries like Cuba, Tansania and some north african states to get fucked by Niggers and Mudslimes are old and fat hags.
Something around Mid-fourty or older, many frehs divorces are they now spending their Ex-Husbands money because no western white men would touch them.

Jamaica is a legit sex tourism location for women. Look it up

But why?

It's full of ghettos and bums

Whats so hard to understand about that ?

They pay with valuable Cash while - in their Eyes - young studs - treat them like Queens and fuck them. Of course mayn of these Guys need be drunk or drugged before getting a hard on on these disgusting old hags but they dont care/see this.
Same story as in Thailand with fat old white guys.

Fucking Aika man. Thought she was total sexy until she pulled this.

Such a waste

No, it's because they were raised by Anglo & Christianity, deadly combination.

BURAKKUDO ~~~~ -__^

BLACKED

These days even Asian women are getting BLACKED

Sounds like a personal fantasy you have more than anything m8. Whatever floats your boat.

It's not my fantasy

It's reality

Maybe you faggots haven't seen it because you don't leave your rooms

Go to any university and you'll be bound to find these people

I live in an area with lots of them and the only Asian coalburner I've ever seen was tattooed club trash.

idgaf if they're black. It's a waste because they're 4th world.

She's probably got 3 forms of AIDS by now.

Im one of those faggots you idiot. I've spent over a year travelling in total. Been around (south and east) Asia, South America and parts of the Middle East and Europe. The idea of interracial sex clearly gets you off and that's fine, but don't confuse your fetish with reality.

>[is it a] women's instinct to be dominated by harsh masculine patriarchal men

What do you think?

Also, regardless of what you think, the answer is yes.

Yeah, a lot of these girls are just looking for white Chads who have the money/lack of inhibition to travel

This. These traveling students are mostly partying and fucking around with their own kind.

All these Nigger and refugee crap is just like a social project to them. This day they play savior of the rainforest, tommorow those " poor " refugees and another the fight against world hunger etc.

Just something they can brag about in their social circles and media but nothing they want to really take part in.
the ones fucking with niggers and Mudslimes are mostly the Sluts that live near them in their shitty neigbourhoods and who are already part of the Undeclass.

np.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5arfue/denmark_female_aid_workers_caught_having_sex_with/

np.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/54591p/western_women_volunteering_at_calais_refugee_camp/

np.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4zisis/norwegian_male_feminist_gets_raped_by_a_refugee/

np.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4ocgbe/female_chief_of_asylum_housing_in_sweden_rapes_2/

Women care about Status far more then about Dick.
Money and the social ranking is what gets the majority them aroused not some poor Mudslime who doesnt own a Car and has no money to take them out.

I think you massively overestimate how much normies care about shit like that anyway. I have a liberal social circle and no one acts like that.

The female chife of teh asylum was an old hag far our her fourties, same goes for the aid workers in Denmark.
And that Calais link just proofs my point.
( And what has the link about that gay faggot to do with this topic about women ? )

JUSt

youtube.com/watch?v=XRgy4wiJVF0

youtube.com/watch?v=iIOrUx3Z_os

Gap year/ "I need to find myself" is code word for "I need to find and fuck the biggest blackest dick in a country far away where my family and friends won't find out"

Women don't want to marry and have kids because they think their "lives will end".
As a result, they lack meaning in their lives.
To fill this void they go to third world countries to take care of these people who can't take care of themselves.

Women instinctively see these third world retards as children. All the problems of the west can be traced back to childless women's frustration.

>Video isnt showing us any of these young woman just some old hags talking about it which is excactly what that german meant
>this for sure prove my point !

>Women instinctively see these third world retards as children. All the problems of the west can be traced back to childless women's frustration.

This. Combine it with the image of the " Noble savage " they have and you can see the bigger picture.

And some women fuck dogs dude what is your point? Regardless it doesn't change the fact that everyone universally looks down on these people. Niggers are literally looked at as animals, some people just don't mind fucking animals.

Yeah, when do poor people ever turn to prostitution to make a living? That totally isnt the most common thing ever.

>That totally isnt the most common thing ever.

It's not as common as you think

The "traveler" girls never interact with the locals, they go to foreign countries to visit the Starbucks and fuck European dudes in the hostel.

>Bali
youtube.com/watch?v=96NrIz_khQM

WTF how does Legoland know obscure Aussie memes

oy gimme the goonsack cunt

na git ur own cunt im on centrelink cunt

What's the Aussie meme word for getting drunk and getting sick on purpose and then keep drinking? I forgot the word.

Getting smashed?

Binghing?

Doing a trent?

Nah not binging or smashed, not trent either I think, fuck.

>eternal victimhood
>huge entitlement complexes
>gets emotional when trying to resolve conflicts
>needs quotas and affirmative action in order to be even relevant in white societies
>enslaved by the Arabs for more than 1100 years, 200 years by the Spanish and Portuguese, another 200 years subsequently by the Americans (1% of whites on America, around 27% of southern blacks)
>very low impulse control
>fucking lazy and just plain unreliable and undependable.

>masculine

The only way for niggers to have any presence whatsoever is if whites and Asians debase themselves. At their very heights, there is simply no comparison - niggers, when left to their own devices (without the help of other races), will have mudhuts are their greatest example of 'sophistication'.

What a fucking joke of a pointless race.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIrINw0MtCI

This makes the most sense. I have met a few rich playboy types while travelling in other countries.

>Black males make up less then 7% of the USA population.

>Black males commit 56% of all robbery, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database.

>Black males commit 53% of all murder, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

>Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in evry 3 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

>Young black men kill 14x more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine.

>Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice.

>42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed.

>Black victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice.

>In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice.

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

>i dont think theyre gigolos, they just really women

starting to sympathize with how muslims treat their women

SAME

>what a joke of a fucking pointless race
So much this. They're so useless I find it tiresome to even make fun of them anymore.

my sides are gone

well played ozzies

did he died

This. Even most radical right wingers hold the Victorian Era belief that women are naturally good and loyal. They're not. Women are the most treasonous scum, who will jump ship as for any reason or no reason at all.

>worldstarhiphop.com

Holy shit

Women from any country will gladly fuck anything they deem foreign or exotic, because it makes their pussy tingle in a unique way.

Who was that dutch(?) guy that toured Africa promising to marry black girls in exchange for depraved sex acts. Basically fucked his way through an absurd amount of women documenting it all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Continent

>Women from any country will gladly fuck anything they deem foreign or exotic, because it makes their pussy tingle in a unique way.

Not always

Whenever a girl has told me she's gone "travelling" I take that as a huge red flag and stop trying to fuck her.

I know this rich grill that says she worked in Mozambique for 2 years. Afterward all I could think when I saw her was her getting fucked by a local.