PIZZAGATE IS REAL DHS IS /OURGUYS/

How the fuck is Sup Forums not talking about this? They just confirmed its real.
twitter.com/ZeroPointNow/status/828056149526089728
>The signs are everywhere, sometimes you just have to take a second look
>pizza
>human trafficking
>really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5s5bm0/the_dominos_are_falling_homeland_security_posts/
dhs.gov/blue-campaign/take-second-lookhttps://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign/take-second-look
dhs.gov/blue-campaign/take-second-look
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU&list=PLyTgR4PDHXBkcCwTVVzkeNSudZVJtb-cO
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/02/18/kevin-spacey-bill-clinton-meet-up-in-baltimore-starbucks/
mix1065fm.cbslocal.com/2013/03/15/house-of-cards-baltimore-filming-locations/
nydailynews.com/news/national/pizzagate-believers-focused-ad-human-trafficking-article-1.2964763
youtu.be/VneoEvAJX0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self bump waiting for Sessions to lock them up

SOON...

Also read this plebbit thread
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5s5bm0/the_dominos_are_falling_homeland_security_posts/

Bump again come on guys ignore shills and get in here.

Is this an official DHS video? Does anyone have a video that isn't from twitter/reddit??

Watch it multiple times
This is a shot right across Posesta and Brock's bow
Shit's going down soon

Does this look like the face of a man who will take any prisoners with this pizzagate bullshit?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhs.gov/blue-campaign/take-second-lookhttps://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign/take-second-look

Someone put this on youtube so we can get it trending WITHOUT any baity trendy titles pls

Just link people to the DHS website!

here's the source

You don't stand with comet?

bumping this up and over all the David Brock slide threads

Posting caps from vid, don't let (((them))) slide this

dafaq is DHS?

get a high resolution version of all the signatures, so we know who to purge when the time is right

>That spiral
Department of Homeland Security

You're german and don't know about the homeland. (Hitler reference) Department of homeland security

Department of Homeland Security

New federal department in USA after September 11. They were probably going to call it the "Department of Fatherland Security" but your country still holds the naming rights.

Iteresting choice of locations for filming there DHS

This happened directly across the street from the Pizza shop in the video

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/02/18/kevin-spacey-bill-clinton-meet-up-in-baltimore-starbucks/

It's really happening, isn't it? The Department of Homeland Security is doing it.

I'm in shock. I wouldn't have believed this day to come true, and to think there's still people who doubt that the United States of America will ever rise to greatness once again.

Donald Trump and his Cabinet are very aware of George Soros and the International Jewery.
He's caused a political war between Globalist Zionists[Soros, Clinton, etc] and Nationalist Israelis[Netanyahu].

These are the deciding days. This is it; Shall the west be reduced to nothing or will it strike back ten times harder with more might than Adolf Hitler ever imagined.

We're watching history unfold before our eyes.

bump

ah ok, know about that one, didnt know the abbreviation

It's like 4 seconds long if you're not paying attention you'll miss it

7 E Preston St
Baltimore

Thank God this shit is still going. I don't feel so bad starting Bogdanov threads anymore.

This is not a coincidence. There is no way DHS signed off on this without knowing what pizzagate is.

There's got to be some connection with this pizza place. They wouldn't want to implicate an innocent restaurant.

The owners of this place must know....

Let's identify all this shit

This pizza place is across from a place where Bill Clinton had a well publicized meeting. I doubt they've done anything, rather was a message about Ol' Slick Willy

look what happened directly across the street from the pizza place in the film

They know

>Jerome Liquors

The basic gestalt checks out

Is Kevin Spacey a degenerate pedo?

>There are people actually defending this evil.

When do we purge them all, Sup Forums? Such vileness cannot be left alone any longer.

wtf are we supposed to see in this screenshot?

apparantly he was on the epstein plane too :(

>know pizzagate is huge controversy
>use pizza in your advertisement campaign

DHS confirmed for idiots.

Do you have an accent?

do you guys think that AMP I went to and got a handjob from was a human trafficking outfit

They wouldn't film something like this at a place they were actually investigating. Don't go on a witch hunt.

Dude that pizza place is in House of Cards kek!!!

#6:
mix1065fm.cbslocal.com/2013/03/15/house-of-cards-baltimore-filming-locations/

correct
It was chosen due to the Bill Clinton meeting at the starbucks across the street

Nein. I speak English quite articulately. Of course, this causes me quite a deal of trouble, considering where I live.

Yeah obviously most pizza places are just pizza places. This is just DHS signalling to us, and implicating Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey

>Cool.

vocaroo or get off the chan and go poo

how's your bobsled team looking this year?

Bumping. Because you can't self bump bro

This. I hope he sounds like the applejacks CinneMON

Do you think it was just convenient that there was a spiral on the window? Can't tell from the street view pic if it was there or not.

Currently? In dire need of gibs.

Read my post faggots: The pizza place they chose for the DHS commercial is used in House of Cards (it's right by Zoe's apartment, a girl investigating who was killed in the show) Kevin Spacey's show about him being a corrupt-as-fuck politician in a couple modeled after the Clinton's.

Maybe the DHS is signaling that the pedo ring is a House of Cards that's collapsing or maybe a warning to us to not get too close to this investigation....

Please say the following on the vocaroo:
Bacon in a beer can.

They probably dressed the set themselves

REEEEEEEEEE

that sounds good

F-fake news...

bump for justice

you're a Muslim?

This guy gets it.

Gets what? user is literally saying this could be two completely opposing possibilities.

no one is gonna mention how they call it the blue campaign....

republicans are red....

This guy gets it.

Haha hahaha

This is the best timeline

That's possible but Spacey was also on the flight manifests on the Lolita express. They could be going after all the pedos, DC and Hollywood too.

Also, have this image, Sup Forums. Just to show, what exactly we're dealing with.

>Maybe the DHS is signaling that the pedo ring is a House of Cards that's collapsing or maybe a warning to us to not get too close to this investigation....
Those are in no way opposites. Just because the conspiracy is weak doesn't mean it's open season for everyone to start protesting or invading the subjects of pizzagate.

THEY WANT THE PEOPLE TO KNOW!

Sure but we're all just larping answers any way. What if it means both things?

>Pedo ring is falling like a house of cards
>Don't investigate it yourself and do some stupid anhero shit in reality which can discredit everything they're doing

have a go, hotshot

>inb4honeypot

Why in God' name would I be on here, if i was a mudslime? Do explain that to me, my friend.

the strong rumor is that he's gay and that he blackmails young actors into sex.

The underage girl leaning on the pizza sign, ffs. Use your imagination, good thing...

I checked out the place on google maps
The spiral IS there IRL. It's part of the shop decor.

rare af and checked.

Anything is possible and the House of Cards catch is very good. I'm aware of HOC but never watched it. I don't watch TV so I get that information from others.

The messaging on this one was simple since HOC was such a popular show. They knew the catch would happen quickly and easily. The exact meaning is hard to say.

One thing not discussed yet is the timing of this release. Hours before the Superbowl. Definitely trying to head off the messaging at the pass. I don't plan on watching the Supercuck, but I will definitely keep my eyes open online for news about what sorts of globalist pedophile messaging is pumped into the zombie masses' minds.

It's going to be one hell of a day.

no i just saw Jamaican flag on another Pedogate thread posting links to heretical Mudslime filth

Who is the artist? 10/10 creepy

LOL Sup Forums is so GULLIBLE

nydailynews.com/news/national/pizzagate-believers-focused-ad-human-trafficking-article-1.2964763

This is already debunked its not a reference at all drumpfkins

>Trump
>not Tywin

So i heard about this from joe rogan show. Why do they ignore the pyschic vampires stealing energy everytime the other guy mentions it?

SOMEBODY JUST CREATE /EWO/ THREAD I MISS THEM SO FUCKING MUCH...

no i just saw Jamaican flag on another Pedogate thread posting links to heretical Mudslime filth

>PIZZAGATE IS REAL

take off your tinfoil hat

>JEwHO6iv
What does this mean?

>ID = JEwHO6iv
>JEW

Nice try Shlomo. You are your faggot Shareblue/CTR ilk are dying.

youtu.be/VneoEvAJX0g

>youtu.be/VneoEvAJX0g

...when you see it

>Sup Forums
>not Tyrion
Try again

>falling for my CTR false flag
Maybe I am the jew after all

>that spiral