What should be the minimum and maximum of women a man should fuck?

What should be the minimum and maximum of women a man should fuck?

One.

1, everything else is degenerate

depends on your genetics really

if you're a manlet you should settle with one woman for example

>mfw I've fucked 2

I will allow 2 if the first guy dies in combat and girl remarries after a ten year mourning period.

1 you degenerate normie.

Minimum: 1
Maximum: all of them

A bull and his calf are sitting on a hill.
The calf says, "hey dad, let's run down the hill and fuck a cow!"
"No son" the bull replies. "let's walk down and fuck them all."

as many as it takes until you find the right one. could be 1, could be 100

from the age you start fucking it's a mad rush for your dick to catch up with your age. Once you hit 20 at 20, 21 at 21, etc you get a little tired and start stringing hotter girls along for longer until one tricks you into getting her pregnant.

Nice fucking thumbnail faggot

What about kissing, how many should you kiss

or hold hands with?

1 = LTR
1+ = ONS

men: 1
women: as many as they want
why? You can only get pregnant once at a time, men need to be responsible with their baby canons

>holding hands for reasons beyond procreation

Minimum:1
Maximum: As many as you can, 20-1000 depending on how lucky you are.

>fucking your own mother
just a normal day is australia

same. could have had more but I'm trying not to be degenerate

One.

You should try to only date one person. Try not to date until you meet someone that you literally can't stand not to date and that'll be a pretty good indicator that there is some true love there and you're on the right track.

Just wait until you meet someone that your heart truly yearns for rather than settling for amicable friendly relationships that ultimately won't have everything you want in a relationship.

One.

you already failed miserably like I did.

>tfw I'm a 24 year old virgin who isn't popular with women.

minimum 0, maximum 5, but never outside of legitimate marriage.

Reaching 5 would be very difficult, because you would have to outlive four consecutive wives. 5 is the extreme case.

Those stats are for women, not men.

Ideally, one

>minimum
9, before that it's just morally wrong.
>maximum
12, no civilized man should be interested in dried up hags.

ive fucked 11

Whatever the fuck he wants and vice
versa

FUCKING NORMALFAG

>ONS
degenerate

None

Dude, your reading problems aside...

What?...

Well roach, what happens to the women you all plan to fuck as a guy? They all become whores. We must do our part of the deal aswell.

you should not flirt without serious intentions. if you are holding hands or kissing (and we should carefully discern between the different degrees of kissing—'making out' is surely unacceptable before marriage, but kissing one's own mother on the cheek is innocent enough) with romantic intentions, your purpose for this romance should be eventual marriage and children.

1, and only during marriage

One man isn't going to make a difference unless you live in a fucking village.

Oh wait, let me check your flag, you probably do.

Literally just one

>unless you live in a fucking village.
>Oh wait, let me check your flag, you probably do.
Preferable to living under a fridge

7 make sure they don't know each other!

>Be me
>At uni
>Meet cute girl
>Start talking with her
>Somehow end up getting on the topic of being concerned about how many people your partner has slept with
>Girl tells me she is currently dating someone but she has sleep with like 23 people
>Said it so nonchalantly
>I was a bit stunned
>Asked me why I thought that was weird
>Told her I didn't, but that it was just a large number to me

Granted I feel like she was a whore, also she had major mental issues. Tried to start fights with people, and thrived on arguing. Also good luck telling her she was wrong, if you told her she was wrong then she'd get even more upset.

Fucking crazy bitches man, no wonder she slept with 23 guys, she was probably easy to get into bed with.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Just one. promiscuity is degenerate, wizard life is miserable

I've had sex with about 22, decided to slow down for awhile and actually date a girl.

Took my gf's virginity and been mostly loyal with her. I keep calling her a slut though cause she had sex with another guy (after I took her virginity, before we got serious and started dating).

She says I'm a hypocrite. Bitch. Anyway I think for girls the maximum I would tolerate was 3 prior sexual partners.

between one to three at a time is pretty good-- more than that and it's hard to fuck em at the same time

I dont know but ive slept with 16 and 1 dude (no homo)
Also been browsing Sup Forums around 7 years

Minimum: 1
Maximum: 1
And the participants must be married or in a similar agreement

Oh, that does explain why most answers were kinda on the low side.

>ROACH doesn't get the bants

Go back to pleddit

*yawn*

>Told her I didn't
This is why these grills slut it up so much. No one in their lives, especially males, are willing to tell them they think being a massive slut is a bad thing. They think only insane racist stereotypes are against promiscuity, not normal well adjusted polite acquaintances. This is how people find themselves in "bubbles". Stop being a coward and speak frankly about your values with people. It will make the world a better place.

>ywn marry female childhood best friend
Just fuck my shit up

When I started browsing Sup Forums this meme didn't even exist. I've probably been browsing Sup Forums since before you were born, nigger kid.

>ifunny.co

>I've had sex with about 22
>I keep calling her a slut

Depends on her age.
If she's virgin and she's 25, there might be a problem. Above 20 and still virgin, be extra careful, there are strong reasons why in most cases.
If she's 16 and already fucked several guys, there is a problem.

Marriage material: She's 22-23 and fucked one or two guys with which she was committed.
Anything else is degenerate.

Problem is it's not simply a meme roach.

Hopefully both partners in a committed relationship should have had as few previous partners as possible. My fiancé and I are both virgins, despite having been together for two years. Cant wait for wedding night.

Stop.

many as u can. women are sluts no matter.

>women staying virgins is a bad thing
"No"

Where's this one from? Facebook?

Can't hear you over how nigger you are.

RETARD ALERT!!!

Everyone, look at the dumb fuck who can't understand a simple sentence! How the fuck have you gotten this far without forgetting how to breathe?

Guess im going to the gas chamber
>tfw over 30 kills

got her number or fb?

Minimum 5 sluts before marrying his younger wife so that he knows how to pleasure her, maximum 50 because then he's turning into an addict

That's not what I said.
It's great if she's a virgin and protected herself, but nowadays you can be pretty sure there's something wrong somewhere.

eh it depends on circumstances a girl whose fucked 2 guys but both have basically been booty calls she's whored herself out too is worse that a girl that's fucked 3 guys but all of them have been long term serious relationships, i don't care if a woman fucked more than one guy just that she treated it seriously, like myself

>Roach calling someone else a nigger

Have you looked in the mirror or is the shelf too high to crawl up to?

What if shes had like 12 white relationships at age 26?

minimum - OP
maximum - Genghis Khan

Minimum 3 maximum 8-10

Less than 4 for both mens and womerns.

Honestly I'm so particular bout the grills thats its become a near disadvantage. I've been asked out by lots of ladies (some were even cute) but unless I can get some sort of actual friendship in a relationship than I dont want it. Even just sex is out of the question if I think I cant trust the person. I cant comprehend asking somebody as soon as you meet them "hay want to be my gf/bf"

NO! who the fuck are you?

It got to the point where close friends of mine thought I was some kind of asexual... whatever that means.

I'll probably be alone for awhile, but I'd rather be alone than be a cuck.

Assuming a girl won't lie to you. "Oh I'm a virgin "

>I've been asked out by lots of ladies (some were even cute) but unless I can get some sort of actual friendship in a relationship than I dont want it. Even just sex is out of the question if I think I cant trust the person. I cant comprehend asking somebody as soon as you meet them "hay want to be my gf/bf"
just got out of a very long term relationship can confirm i don't miss the sex i miss the companionship, that's what's important

But that... But that's lewd user!

Depends, I'd say hyper sexual behavior in general is a bad habit, I had around 20 partners already before I turned 21, dated multiple women at a time and it was really hard to build up any type of real connection.

>mfw when I had >10 different partners and sex is now worthless and meaningless
>wish I could get my v-card back and live an honorable life

>Only kissing one person
>Only holding hands with one person
>Only dating one person

>Try not to date until you meet someone that you literally can't stand not to date
>Just wait until you meet someone that your heart truly yearns for

Everything in this post is just setting people up for failure. You're basically encouraging people to get oneitis for someone they haven't even gone on a date with.

>A woman being a virgin at X pre 30s age is bad.

look at this kike

Women, AND men shouldn't fuck before marriage. Sex is not something that should be done by a certain age, it's something that is done AFTER marriage.

>23
Is this fucking normal in the US?

This is true. It would be a huge deal to a guy here if a girl said she has slept with even one guy before him. Such a girl would be negatively treated, so they rarely do it, only the degenerates.

Protip: You can save images from Sup Forums, to use them later. When you send watermarked pictures like this you're showing how much of a newfag you are kid.

I have white skin. You don't. End of story.

That's stupid and probably impossible
You can get sexual attraction at first sight, but nothing else. You have to spend a lot of exclusive time with one person to build the desire for emotional intimacy, and that means dating. You don't find out if you love someone until after enough dating.

That doesn't mean you need to have physical intimacy with everyone you date. Just say straight up that you want the relationship to be chaste until marriage.

>What should be the minimum and maximum of women a man should fuck?
Min=1
Max=whatever.

High notch count is disastrous for women.

High notch count is beneficial for men.

Like, at a time, or over the course of your life?

As white as a burned kebab I bet roach.

Believes his girlfriend was a virgin. LMFAO

Only the easterners have "roach" skin. I'm white.

(You)

>Took my gf's virginity and been mostly loyal with her. I keep calling her a slut though cause she had sex with another guy (after I took her virginity, before we got serious and started dating).
Cuck