TRUMP BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!!!! Hillary has already accept that she lost the electoral...

TRUMP BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!!!! Hillary has already accept that she lost the electoral college. Why won't be accept that he lost the popular vote?

>Inb4 California
Plz no strawmen.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-popularity-polling-234630
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He doesn't want to publicly admit that he has no mandate to lead. Illegal immigrants did vote in the election, but it was probably about one hundred thousand instead of millions, not enough to tip the popular vote.

>>Inb4 California
>Plz no strawmen.

DONT BRING UP THAT COMMIES DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM
Fuck of shill

Don't kikes love wearing those round glasses?

Yes he can
He's the president, fuck off

He already has, then said if the popular vote was the way to win an election he would have just campaigned in the key areas instead of what he did.

>Illegal immigrants did vote in the election, but it was probably about one hundred thousand instead of millions
sauce on more bullshit?

They caught 1200 illegal immigrants voting in Virginia between 2008 and 2014. That's out of a latino population of 700,000 in that state. Assuming it's the same percentage in the other states, which have more latinos, all the illegal voters combined don't approach the 3 million Trump is complaining about.

Where did you get that stat on 1200 illegals?

>this federal concern to uphold the integrity of the US shouldn't be funded by federal money

JUST

Some proof would be nice before we sink money into that investigation.

Let's just fucking make up numbers then

He doesn't give two fucks about the popular vote as he campaigned to win based on the rules of the game. I'm ecstatic that the left is falling for his diversions "muh popular vote, muh po mooslims etc" while he flushes your leadership down the toilet. The harder you try the more you fail. Fucking genius.

so... still no sauce? kk

McTurtle better get smart soon. He's getting dangerously close to becoming as obstructionist as the Dems. The Trump Silent Majority want the investigation because it's the first step towards a national voter identification card. So Mr. Turtle, who is paying you to obstruct voter ID?

>but it was probably about one hundred thousand instead of millions, not enough to tip the popular vote.

DoJ documents state that California had roughly 2 million illegal residents in Oct. 1996.

Wanna bet that number's gone up?

>plz no strawmen
>just posted a strawman
California is relevant. saying
>inb4
is worthless.

What is Mitch so afraid of, I wonder? Scared that the uniparty's evil deeds will be uncovered?

Well, Mitch, the President has the authority to investigate whatever the fuck he wants and there's nothing you can do about it.

>polls predict hillarys landslide victory
>same polls call trump unpopular

politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-popularity-polling-234630

Can't teach a shill

more around 800k estimated to vote hillary, it was on the news 1 week ago, estimated only

Voter ID is coming

Thank Jill Stein for that.

>TRUMP BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope.
>LEAST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!!!!
Empirical evidence shows otherwise.
>Hillary has already accept that she lost the electoral college.
An undeniable fact.
>Why won't be accept that he lost the popular vote?
Because massive corruption has been proven in Democrat districts.

even if that number has gone up to 5 million im betting not even half of them voted illegally.

Or maybe it lowers both Republicans and Democrats faith in his ability to lead since he keeps focusing on petty shit. This whole 4-d chess narrative is getting old. I and most Americans would just prefer transparency and competence.

>Asserting strawman without hearing the argument first
>Being this insecure
If it's a strawman, refute it.

And yet it's working so perfectly

a recent article came out saying at least 800k illegals voted in the election.

Most of those probably came from California where they are given driver's licenses and can easily vote. Also New York has one of the most easily exploitable systems in the country with a high number of illegals residing in the state.

>Valid estimates on undocumented individuals
I was being frugal but you should take all of my keks. You deserve them.

Please post that "empirical evidence" and proof of corruption in Democrat district that doesn't appear in Republican districts.

Fpbp also sweet digits

>Protests daily
>Mexico claims it won't pay for the wall and Republicans won't allow taxes to pay for the wall.
>Muslim ban cancelled
>Still historically unpopular

But it's only been two weeks. Let's see if his 4D chess pans out in the end.

>we don't need proof to accuse Russia of causing voter fraud
>we're going to need some proof to launch an actual investigation into voter fraud

irrelevant
Mitch just wants us to focus on conquering the world

>you can't prove illegal immigrants voted illegally.

I wish Pinochet were here, he would know what to do

stop supporting the notion that the popular vote matters, it only encourages them

I don't care as long as we get mandatory voter ID.

McConnell is a turtle faced, cunt bucket. KY bro here and McConnell is making our state look like the rest of pol; a bunch of misguided white conservatives that are disconnected with the rest of the world.

Where's that article? I have a hard time believing that nearly a million illegals risked deportation to vote in an election that we can't even get our own citizens to participate in.

>The holocaust did happen, but it was probably about one hundred thousand jews who died instead of millions

Did our intelligence agencies detect massive voter fraud?

As we have seen, people are more than willing to deny him things he has the explicit authority for.

Hello retard. Ever heard of my glorious state California? One in three here is an illegal spic.
Cite your sources or get the fuck out, illegal sympathizer.
1200 is 1200 too many. The number of illegals who should be voting is 0. Voting in an election of a nation you do not legally belong in should result in execution on the spot.

Why are democrats suddenly scared when the investigation is pointed towards them again?

You were so eager to jump on the Russian investigation of helping republicans, but god forbid we investigate fraud carried out by the democrats that has been documented for year snow.

so can someone explain how the millions of illegals actually voted?

how exactly are millions of people finding out which registered people arent voting and then finding the right polling place for those millions of people and going in their places? seems like a lot of coordination required for people that can barely think.

Because a investigation will give us national voter ID which we need. Now fuck off.

Saged

who would you rather trust

polls or Sup Forums

because you do not need to be a citizen in places like California to vote. You give them your name, no ID needed, and you go vote. Meaning, you can bus huge groups of illegals, and even pay them to go vote. Obama even told them to go vote!

>Trump personally funds a federal investigation
>shit ton of voter fraud revealed
>Trump actually won both popular vote and electoral vote by much larger margins than originally thought

how legendary would this be?

This. I don't get this attitude of not wanting to know the real numbers.

Why the fuck wouldn't you want to know how many illegal voters are shaping your nation. Every retard on both side cries about election integrity but nobody seems to care about illegal votes being cast.

>McTurtle better get smart soon. He's getting dangerously close to becoming as obstructionist as the Dems.
inb4 GOP civil war ....

>illegals vote in our elections, including for other politicians, but it's ok because it wouldn't have changed the final presidential results.

>Illegals vote all the time, but its not enough to make a difference goy trust me
>Walls don't work goy, people will just go around them so they just don't work!
>The president has to write visas to people, even though its his right and only his choice to create them, he is wrong for not creating the visas I specifically want.
You niggers have 0 logic in any of your arguments, reading what you say is akin to giving myself cancer.

Fuck off shareblue faggot.

Shitty voting centers. It doesn't matter if someone has already voted, they have proven that you can vote twice if the voting center is run by idiot old women like most of them are.

I'd say illegal voters aren't the only voter fraud going on and I think both sides would be exposed as running and supporting voter fraud which is why neither side wants to investigate it.

mmm thats not true. you actually have to register in california which requires you to be legally allowed to vote. then you need to know which polling place to properly vote at. you actually have to be registered to vote at that pollling place to vote there.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

>they have proven that you can vote twice
no they haven't. in fact a few trump voters tried to show how easy it was and got caught because the system tends to work.

>no federal funds should be used to investigate whether or not our democratic process has been fundamentally compromised

That's assuming they enforce those rules.

My state has similar rules but when I went and voted they just asked for my name and let me in. My state went to Trump though but I still think these retards running the voting centers need to be prosecuted.

I think least popular would go to Lincoln since half the country told him to go fuck himself and he only one the second time around because of some shady shenanigans.

I think least popular would go to Lincoln since half the country told him to go fuck himself and he only one the second time around because of some shady shenanigans.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

Someone did, CTR faggot

>100,000 = 800,000
>Still insignificant

the republican congress is going to fuck everything up just like they always do

Obama orders investigation on "Russian hacking claims" yasss get that meanie drumpf
Trump orders investigation on voter fraud (already shown to have happened in Detroit) OMG literally hitler wtf is his problem we shouldn't pay for this

Even if it's "just" 100,000 illegal votes, this warrants an investigation.
We're talking about 100,000 crimes done against the very foundations of democracy.

too bad he is white, like your Prime minister and most of the cucks in charge.

>They caught 1200 illegal immigrants voting in Virginia between 2008 and 2014.

That doesn't mean that there weren't a lot more illegal votes than that. It's just the amount they caught (while not really trying). That is why Trump is calling for an investigation.

One person was caught doing it and that proves it doesn't happen?

>could have
>no actual evidence of even a single illegal vote
seems legit.

>Career swamp intelligence communities keep insisting Russia hacked the election
>Washington swamp career politicians refuse to spend federal funds on investigating possibility of voter fraud

really gets the civics engaged

Oh hi CTR

>no actual evidence

Shiiiiiiiit

that proves that it's easy to catch people. all you have to do is look at the list you're given and make sure the people are on the list. its easy as fuck, i've done it. a trained monkey could do it.

yes there is no actual evidence in that link. try reading, dumb nigger.

republican rats are back to doing what they did during the campaign, to sabotage Trump and it didn't even take long

Good. This is a country of the people, by the people, and for the people. If the people don't agree with him, then he needs to follow suit.

>hundreds of thousands to millions of illegal votes
>petty shit

Sure, the very foundations of democracy are "petty shit" to leftist.
Trump should forcus on adding letters to lbtqshew sending guys to girl's bathrooms and bombing third world countries like Obama am I right brotha?

>>Protests daily
Using that as a point is pretty disingeuous of you

How does it prove that? kek

>Political scientist Jesse Richman of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, has worked with colleagues to produce groundbreaking research on noncitizen voting, and this week he posted a blog in response to Mr. Trump’s assertion.

Its more evidence than you have that it doesn't happen. Damn, that's too bad for you.

"Least popular in history"

Say the media outlets who said he was also the least popular candidate in history

Similar to the evidence that Russia hacked our election. That was the point of my post, numb nuts. There is little evidence either way, which is what was referring to

wow they sure dont want voter fraud investigated, I wonder why....

The freedom of speech is disingenuous? Looks pretty genuine to me.

1 illegal vote is too many

>risked deportation
hue hue hue

Had Clinton won, they would have not been deported even if they murdered people in the streets.
With Trump in office they would get deported (if Trump manages to stop the illegal actions of anti democratic judges).

what the fuck that has have to do anything? you do realize you sound like a four year old when you talk like that.

>hurr durrr they did it too. she started it.

fuck off, child.

Greatest ally gets it. ANY voter fraud is a serious problem, especially when 800,000 votes could have swung the outcome of the election.

Doesn't work like that. Clinton didn't get majority vote, and only a portion of all citizens voted. Irregardless of their decision, you do not grant yourself the right to speak for them.
Trump is the president and he was elected to represent the people who elected him first.
Same shit Onigger did during his presidency. Stop being hypocritical and take your L like a man, nigger.

fake news

If there was no voter fraud then why are you so scared of an investigation?

i still can't get my head around the fact that you can vote without identification in america. literally has me shaking my head in disbelief.

what's the chances of this getting fixed under trump? did he ever address voter ID issues?

Damn, that user destroyed you. Must hurt

im not.

IS that why Detroit precincts had hundreds of double votes?

This elections different. Trump threatened them and their families. Probably 99% or more illegals voted for clinton because it was do or die for their whole worlds. Trump probably won fucking California if you can negate all of the illegals who voted to stay, let alone all of the states where Clinton barely won like New Hampshire, or Minnesota. This election was a Reagan level blowout victory in reality. Just like Trump would say during the primaries, it doesn't matter how much they cheat if you knock them the hell out.

>Clinton lost the popular vote

Lost your arguement there. Even if pol wants to convince you otherwise, that is incorrect, therefore nullifying your stance that the majority of the people of the United States support Trump.

It's because the left says niggers are too dumb to get I.D's and voter I.D laws would be racist because of that.

I'm not even joking kek.

STFU Shareblue

cool, then I am sure you're for an thorough investigation.

The majority of the people of the USA didn't vote. So it's safe to say the majority of Americans didn't think Trump was bad enough to vote for Hillary kek.

sure. if it's actually happening its a serious problem. it just doesnt appear to be happening, especially not at the level people are talking about.

We need govt issued free voter ID or require passports to vote. End of story. There is nothing intimidating about proving your citizenship to vote in your nation.