Women are a resource

>Women are a resource.
>Men are tools.

Is this correct?

bump moar

That argument could be switched either way.

You're a tool

Post preggos

Only with regard to breeding.

Resources have no higher aspiration than to be refined into tools. So uh, eat shit

>Swede
>Post girl impregnated by monkeys

Your whole race disgust me

>Pregnant
>Still flat

Actually women are bowling balls. Three holes that want to be filled

You know, seeing a pregnant girl is kind of nice. But when you realize that there's a big black turd growing inside her, it suddenly becomes disgusting.

No. Women a shit.

Sorry 100% of your women are blacked feminists Sven

Our women are fucking based conservative qts

New computer; this is all I've got.

>OP is a faggot

Is this correct?

I hope that's a black baby inside.

If men are tools and women are resources and it's all just a trick to get us to make children, then what the fuck is the point of children?

Aren't they just going to grow up into tools and resources and then make more kids who will also become nothing but tools and resources?

That's not a point, that's not an argument.

There's no reason for humans to exist if we're just self-recreating tools with no other purpose than to recreate ourselves until we're wiped out.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. If that's Evolution, then Evolution is retarded.

why would you safe it? the fuck is wrong with you

>preggo
Lol, I thought it was a sideshot of an ass at first

It is correct.

Anything else you would like to ask?

This actually. Women can be great political tools. The Dems are doing it as we speak. Men have been resources i.e. meatshields for war for centuries.

>Trusting Google Image Search

nope

Some people like to watch wild feral animals doing their things, what's wrong with that?

On the profane level, yes. In the material world, men are value-creators and women are valuables. In the world of soul, we are much more than that. You can choose to look at life as having soul or lacking it, but the warning about this is that choosing the "lack" view results in great suffering.

>he clicked on the link

Women and men are humans.

Which men, and which women.

Tools for whom...

i didn't even finish this shit.

>Purple text
I can see you've already enjoyed the video.

Lol my dog does that too, because high fives are one of the only tricks we taught him, so whenever we have a treat he wants he starts randomly giving everybody around high fives. I think he did that on accident.

What are you trying to convey here?

This was satisfying

more human submarines?